Thesocialmama.xo #23 They finally got peace for an hour, just enough time to conceive Krieff Kilgour

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is invited to a charity ball but hasn't been asked to share anything? So what's the point in doing stories if you cba telling us more about they do, what is it for? It's kind of rude being invited somewhere and then not do some info for the charities for followers on your page.
No one wants to see the hotel room or the grand staircase 80% of Glasgow have been in there already.
She's just proved she is work shy unless she is gifted something more than a room or paid she won't do any work.

There is 100s mother's out there that BF only and work and manage to have a night out away from their bebe and other halves so what's stopping Aimee? Yes each to their own but it's just bizarre she moans one week she she not had a night off, can't get moments to herself then the next week she is treking bebe and ATM across half of Scotland in a weekend.
I can't keep up with her.

Reactions: 9
She's an absolute mink! Invited to a charity ball obviously begged a room because she's breastfeeding (where was Oakley when she was the tag along at the horse shoe) tells you nothing about the dentist group or the charity they are supporting, doesn't know who the waiters she's filming are, lies in her pit stuffing her face with the lights on so obviously Kyle n Oakley will be woken up, can't be arsed taking make up off her greasy face and bet this morning they both troop down to breakfast dressed in the krieff hydro style koture talking about how she's so so tired with Oakley being awake all night (lights on munching crisps would do that ) and how her breakfast is a 10/10 best breakfast ever!!! So excited to get my kiddies missed them so much and get them ready for school tomorrow and how she will be so so emotional at them growing up and misses her kiddies when they are at school 🙄 I've just gave her a weeks worth of predictable content so shaimee send me my hello fresh box n Mac B water as payment!
Nailed it hen 🙌🏻

Reactions: 9
The kids are always staying with her mum or her mum turning up to the rescue when she's having a meltdown down and can't cope or she goes to visit somebody and comes home without her kids so her stories a while back about having no help with childcare and having no babysitters was just all excuses not to go to big Angs hen do!! Just be honest and say you don't feel ready/can't afford it instead of lying in bed crying because of course you really really wanted to go and life didn't allow it 🙄 I'm pretty sure she would understand instead of once again making it about you and how you missed out when YOU choose to have 4kids and move to Ayrshire! But we all know it was never about the childcare, the weekend wouldn't be about aimmee or gifted so why would she go 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 7
The kids are always staying with her mum or her mum turning up to the rescue when she's having a meltdown down and can't cope or she goes to visit somebody and comes home without her kids so her stories a while back about having no help with childcare and having no babysitters was just all excuses not to go to big Angs hen do!! Just be honest and say you don't feel ready/can't afford it instead of lying in bed crying because of course you really really wanted to go and life didn't allow it 🙄 I'm pretty sure she would understand instead of once again making it about you and how you missed out when YOU choose to have 4kids and move to Ayrshire! But we all know it was never about the childcare, the weekend wouldn't be about aimmee or gifted so why would she go 😂
Is all this latest ad work she has done her getting the money together to go to Big Ang hen do? I mean I can't see her going she can't even do a night out in Glasgow without leaving bebe. Just a thought that's all.

Reactions: 5
What is this 😂
What is the purpose of keeping last night make up on for breakfast? It's just manky and no doubt end up ruining the pillowcases on bed esp with her make up.
I genuinely can't relate anything she does she is just odd and that stupid face isn't face just took like an idiot.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
No matter how well it’s done by a professional, there’s no make up that is still going to look nice by the time you’ve slept in it.

Reactions: 8
Omg wash ur face u manky cow. Can you imagine the sheets in her house. bleeping rotten all of them

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She looks dreadful! She’s 31 years old and the whole look hair/make up and dress have her like a woman in her late 50’s glammed up for a night at the captains table on a cruise ship 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 25
She looks dreadful! She’s 31 years old and the whole look hair/make up and dress have her like a woman in her late 50’s glammed up for a night at the captains table on a cruise ship 🤣🤣
Nobody told her thick mac face and body foundation went out years ago

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.