Thesocialmama.xo #22 Aimeememememememememe

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone up for doing a rundown of what Big Gammon maw has been up to recently for any newbies/potential companies looking into her finding the thread 😂

Reactions: 3
Did you screenshot this from her stupid little video out the stairs window looking across the fields with the daft little tune playing?
I wonder how many films we will get out this window when there's cows sitting in the field and mooing at all hours, or when there's tractors up and down it at 5am because the farmers got things to be doing. She'll no doubt be on her stories complaining that it's not fair

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Did you screenshot this from her stupid little video out the stairs window looking across the fields with the daft little tune playing?
I wonder how many films we will get out this window when there's cows sitting in the field and mooing at all hours, or when there's tractors up and down it at 5am because the farmers got things to be doing. She'll no doubt be on her stories complaining that it's not fair
or when theres shite sprayed on the fields and the house stinks and is covered in flies

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Anybody notice how after the Tricia posted the photo of her in Zara she was straight on saying she was at the shops the other day and noticed Oakley had spots so went straight to the chemist?? I think she's know fine well he had chicken pox but was swanning around silver burn then came on with her crappy excuses because she was seen 😂

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
She Def reads here 😂
Absolutely 😂😂

Also, her BABY has chicken pox, she's openly shared that she he won't settle and she's planning to go to a hot tub night round ddugs and will pop back and forth to feed him. Aye right. Yes she lives close but who could actually be fucked even nipping next door multiple times to feed and soothe and unwell 2 month old. You'd just stay at home or if bebe isn't contagious take him, kyle and your other two children with you so you could properly relax yourself. Boys could join in with the hot tub fun or take the xbox round etc. She's so bizarre.

My kid waited 5 years to be tested for adhd. Services are so so stretched. I suspect I have it too, and I absolutely will not be tying up precious NHS resources that could be used by those in greater need to get a diagnosis.

There’s no magic wand of help after diagnosis. It’s very possible to learn how to accept and adapt ways to help using online resources.

As soupmodel says, oor Aimee doesn’t have an employer to make adjustments, so she’d just be getting a diagnosis to use it for content. If it’s affecting her life, she should learn how to help herself and try those things. Might take some effort mind, which isn’t really her thing. Newsflash: chatting shlte into a phone isn’t helping.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Maybe go back and watch a few more episodes Aimee cause when the wind blows the right way, you'll soon know that tractor is neither 'plowing or planting' the fields 💩😂.

Why is she honestly going on like they are the only kids to have ever had the chicken pox. Oakley is actually Callies double in that picture.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 7
There are some seriously strong genes in that family as you'd be able to pick wee Oakley out of a nursery full of babies as being a wee Kilgour.

I could greet for the wee soul having pox so young but he doesn't seem too fussed with it. His eye looks sore.

She's updated the bio to say she has a 12 week old. She's 100% going to be one of those mums that says she has a 52 week old or a 23 month old rather than just saying a 1/nearly 2 year old 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.