Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

TalkOfTheGram

VIP Member
Oh Kyle - what’s going on here 🙈🙈🙈🙈
So aimee dresses like a bon marche casual window mannequin, has make up like she's about 60, and behaves like a 15 year old. While Kyle looks at least 45 and dresses like a wee ned from 2007 who think smoking and cycling around with no hands is as good as it gets.

• Haha
Reactions: 35

skratcha

I reckon Kyle wishes he was in jail with his brother for a break from Aimee and her addiction to procreating

• Haha
Reactions: 31

Chatterbox2412

VIP Member
So cos you go to a few different supermarkets to mix things up & like certain products from certain shops means you have ADHD Aimee?
I do my main shop at Aldi, but get fruit at M&S, I prefer meat out the butchers and often nip into Tesco if I need something last minute cos it’s beside me - I thought everyone done this… but now it’s an ADHd trait!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27

weeisa123

She reminds me so much of my sister in law, a lazy excuse for everything fucker and my brother is a total enabler for some reason unknown to the full family,he thinks she's amazing n totally puts her on a pedestal and buys into her bullshit for some reason, she's the reason we no longer speak because iv called out her bullshit b4 and she then crys about it and it's everybody else's fault for upsetting her 🤦‍♀️ no matter what anybody in my family says she has an excuse for everything n he believes her!
Hope Kilgour is that you? 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 27

TalkOfTheGram

VIP Member
The way she was talking on her stories earlier about tidying and Kyle having to take Oakley out. I'll admit I didn't watch it all because she fucking annoys me but I got the vibe that Kyle more or less stormed out with Oakley because he's sick of her shit, not just her pulling things out and never putting them all away. Remember she said the other week that he unintentionally motivated her to tidy and she, a fully grown mother, wrote a list of things she done to show him 😂. The man is clearly a clown but imagine working every hour under the sun while your wife sits in the house you bought, talking into her phone pretending it's her job, claiming she was born to be a mum and she can't even decide what to get your 2nd son a week before his birthday so asks people who've never met him. Not only that but what does her "job" actually bring in, a 3 night stay at Crieff hydro where you're forced to do a walk of shame pushing bags for life through reception and a night at the grand central hotel where you're not even her plus one, you're the baby sitter 🥲

• Heart
Reactions: 25

Chatterbox2412

VIP Member
She looks dreadful! She’s 31 years old and the whole look hair/make up and dress have her like a woman in her late 50’s glammed up for a night at the captains table on a cruise ship 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 25

crjo

Is the mum and sister doing aesthetics from the renovated house? Also are they medically trained or just doing the big ange route of botching?
Big Ange route
---
Unwelcome opinion but unless ur medically trained u shouldn’t be injecting anyone or anything

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 23

Ardnocklife

She talks absolute dog shite.

There is absolutely no way those 2 boys would have not wanted to go to London for the weekend. I can guarantee what’s happened, to make her shitty self feel better she has given them “the choice” but I bet it went something like this…

“Right boys would you like to come with mummy and Callie to London or stay at home with daddy and have an amazing boys weekend! It’s a really long way to London and the journey will be soooooo boring and we can’t take your switches as they aren’t allowed on trains. We are going to watch frozen and everyone will be dressed up as princesses!!! There’s going to be lots and lots of walking and it’s going to be very busy and we will probably do lots of girly clothes shopping. But would you like to come? Or if you stay at home with daddy and Oakley you can have an awesome boys weekend with football, play station, pizza, sweets etc and daddy will take you to Nannies house and you can just have so much fun rather than boring London…”

Mums reverse psychology 101.

Whatever makes you feel better Aimee 🤣🤣

• Heart
Doing invoices’

🫠🫠🫠🫠🫠🫠🫠

You’re unemployed Aimee

Swear I get so much second hand embarrassment from this woman it’s unreal

• Haha

Clementine

VIP Member
Y’know we’ve had talk of family members of Influencers 😬 being shagged by members on here? I’m willing to take one for the team with her brother 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 22

DeloresBawbag

VIP Member
I think most folk are in agreement that the problem here is that she’s using Oakster as a prop to avoid doing parenting and housekeeping.

Just as she also used him as a prop to get more insta attention and engagement.

And he’s been a useful excuse to get a free hotel room so she could steal a goonie, and have a decent excuse to avoid going to her pal’s super spendy hen weekend without losing face for being skint.

• Haha
  • Heart

PeterPanFan

My heart is broken all over again for wee Jackson.

Last week he got a couple of Ikea stuffed toys, a trip to McDonalds cause Shaimee wanted to stuff her face and that was it for his birthday.

This week Callie gets an expensive trip to London, showered with extra unnecessary gifts and no doubt she'll get more & spoiled whilst she's away over the weekend.

But Shaimee doesn't have a favourite 💔

Attachments

• Sad
  • Angry

TalkOfTheGram

VIP Member
My heart is broken all over again for wee Jackson.

Last week he got a couple of Ikea stuffed toys, a trip to McDonalds cause Shaimee wanted to stuff her face and that was it for his birthday.

This week Callie gets an expensive trip to London, showered with extra unnecessary gifts and no doubt she'll get more & spoiled whilst she's away over the weekend.

But Shaimee doesn't have a favourite 💔
So callie is told no presents or balloons. But still ends up with presents and balloons. Which is fair enough, most parents would probably cave and give a little something as well as the trip. But a week earlier she's tried to convince her followers her animal man and dinosaur loving son picked a day in the house over a trip to the aquarium and a meal at a dinosaur restaurant. I smell 💩. You'd at least tell him no its your birthday, I insist on doing something special.

Frozen might not be Jackson thing (not that she would know because she doesn't know the poor boy) but she could have at least taken him to London too and done the museums to see the dinosaurs, an open top bus tour or absolutely anything.

Their birthdays being so close just makes it worse. A day in the house V a trip to London with your mum and gran. And she'll no doubt vist her sister she's obsessed with having back home. She's got that wee boys childhood in her hands right now and these are the sorts of things you never forget.

• Sad
  • Heart