Thesocialmama.xo #22 Aimeememememememememe

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know she said she didn't get to pack much for herself but that T-shirt she literally never had off. It looks like an old pj top or one you wear for painting. Crocs on a walk how ridiculous.
There’s so much choice now that you can still dress comfortably without looking like a bag lady. What she’s wearing I’d wear for putting the bins out!

Reactions: 11
hahahahahaha I couldn’t wait to get on and see the comments when I saw the bags for life and I wasn’t disappointed! how can she get it SO wrong every time!! time to gee it up Aimee!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I beg of you all to go through the Crieff hydro tagged posts on their Instagram. Just get a
There’s so much choice now that you can still dress comfortably without looking like a bag lady. What she’s wearing I’d wear for putting the bins out!
I'm ✨️manifesting✨️ that her next #gifted post comes in the form of some sort of clothing brand sending her at least 14 casual everyday outfits, a couple smart casual options for her to not wear when she's missing the kids school achievements, maybe a wee going out outfit or 2 aswell (that doesn't come with a baby outfit so she can get the hint and leave Oakley at home).
We met with some friends and their children at a caravan during the Easter break and the kids were trying to pack half the house up in bags for life to take with them. But they're children, she's got no shame does she. Even if you had just chucked your toothbrushes and other toiletries into a bag for life, would you broadcast it? Especially at Crieff hydro when being an influencer is supposed to be the way you 'contribute' to your family.

Imagine having to hashtag PR Trip everytime you post a photo from your break away. She hasn't even shared anything worthwhile. How do you book the kids into the clubs? Are spaces limited? The hours they are available. Breakfast, lunch, dinner times/menus. Check in and out times, can you check in early and check out late? What time so the Victorian baths open etc...

It doesn’t look like they were actually gifted any activities at Acton Glen - looks like they got a free stay with free food and got to take part in the free activities. Obvs Lazy Bones and Herman Munster wouldn’t shell out for anything for the kids to do.

Reactions: 13
Omfg I'm cringing for them, not half dead ATM walking past reception in his tracksuit looking like he's away to take the bins out 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I beg of you all to go through the Crieff hydro tagged posts on their Instagram. Just get a

I'm ✨️manifesting✨️ that her next #gifted post comes in the form of some sort of clothing brand sending her at least 14 casual everyday outfits, a couple smart casual options for her to not wear when she's missing the kids school achievements, maybe a wee going out outfit or 2 aswell (that doesn't come with a baby outfit so she can get the hint and leave Oakley at home).
We met with some friends and their children at a caravan during the Easter break and the kids were trying to pack half the house up in bags for life to take with them. But they're children, she's got no shame does she. Even if you had just chucked your toothbrushes and other toiletries into a bag for life, would you broadcast it? Especially at Crieff hydro when being an influencer is supposed to be the way you 'contribute' to your family.

Imagine having to hashtag PR Trip everytime you post a photo from your break away. She hasn't even shared anything worthwhile. How do you book the kids into the clubs? Are spaces limited? The hours they are available. Breakfast, lunch, dinner times/menus. Check in and out times, can you check in early and check out late? What time so the Victorian baths open etc...
It's the same with every gifted experience though, she tell us absolutely nothing useful about the place she's visiting. It's just some photos with a short caption saying what a great time they had. She shared plenty on her stories but they're all off now, unless she makes them into a highlight. But even then, how many people are going to bother looking at that. What she's put on her grid is just a handful of photos and a short caption that tells us literally nothing about Crieff Hydro. I'm giving her the benefit of the doubt that she only got home yesterday and might still post a proper reel. Surely companies must be looking at their content and thinking "if we gift something to the value of £x then what are we going to get in return for that?" For a 3 night stay and all their meals, I'd be expecting a full reel with a voiceover giving proper resort information and amenities - accommodation, activities, meal options, childcare, entertainment, why it's so family friendly etc. All this stuff should be on her grid - that's why they gave it to her for free.

She's such an awful "influencer" she gives us more detail about making macaroni cheese than she does about a gifted 3 night stay at Crieff Hydro.

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
Lol, look at the tagged posts #CrieffHydro gets from guests and previous ‘PR stays’ where people are nicely dressed - not a shiny tracksuit or box of beer to be seen, just nicely posed families and well put together aspirational and informative content.

That box of corona finished me off. The bags for life were no surprise, but omg to actually buy and carry in a box of beer so you can get mashed on the cheap in your family room in a decent hotel with your four kids in the room just blows my mind.

Haha well I hope Crieff make nothing off the back of gifting the Chavs their free holiday - she is a tit influencer who clearly bought her followers and they deserve to get nothing in return for not doing their due diligence!

• Heart
“My girl” with cally “my boy” for the kaiden and not a picture of Jackson saying my boy.. she makes me sick

• Sad
I'm posting this because I need to be able to come back to this visual the next time she's on her high horse with the glasgow uni accent thinking she's better than everyone else.
She didn't 😱🤣🤣I missed that. You couldn't paint a red neck on her. What has she got against luggage? She could have used the school bags even. But a B&M poke and a Lidl bag for life 🤦🏻‍♀️🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
On the infamous video of them walking out of Crieff yesterday, Kaiden looked like he had the weight of the world on his shoulders

• Sad
Reactions: 7
So I'm assuming this is who she pays to find her all this 'work'
---
It's actually quite sad that she's barely done anything with the "kiddies" during the holidays, #gifted, #pr and free days out included. But she's jumped at the chance of a 3 night stay in a hotel and and straight into another night somewhere else. Just proves what we all think, she can do these things when she wants to and it benefits her.

Attachments

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.