Thesocialmama.xo #22 Aimeememememememememe

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does she get paid and gifted for this pr trip? I've never seen someone post as much as she has in the last couple days.
She definitely didn't organise the balloons for ATM when we stayed at Auchrannie few years back for my youngest birthday they asked if we needed anything for room or anything special if it was an occasion and they sorted a balloon and a card for him it was in room when we arrived so no doubt that's what social mama has done asked them to organise it.

Reactions: 8
The patient previously had surgery and she’s going to see someone with no medical training for filler 🤯🤯🤯

Surely anyone in their right mind would avoid going to DDUGs chop shop when they’ve already had an actual fully qualified as in went to med school and got a degree surgeon touch them. Bizarre 🤯🤯
411CB37B-93EB-4C75-B05F-D7EE29B77B22.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Surely by Bebe 4 she would know how to wean on thing other than Porridge for fs!!! Try a bit of mashed or purée fresh fruit and veg!!
Baby will go onto pouches until it’s 3 now!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Surely anyone in their right mind would avoid going to DDUGs chop shop when they’ve already had an actual fully qualified as in went to med school and got a degree surgeon touch them. Bizarre 🤯🤯
What that tells me is that what she's wanting to achieve, noone who is medically qualified was willing to do/risk. But enter ddug with her course that lasted a few days and no medical background 💉
---
I lo e how she's posted this as if is such a big deal, like the first time she's left bebe... when in reality she was out with her American bestie a few weeks back. She's tried to make it sound as if this is her 1st time away from Oakley. Imagine even asking your mum and sister to drive 90 minutes to come watch your youngest for 2 hours while you enjoy a bleeping spa trip you didn't even pay for. This clown really infuriates me.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Crieff hydro offer babysitting for under 2s but it costs. Surely she could afford a couple quid to get Bebe watched if they were that desperate for a swim!

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Crieff hydro offer babysitting for under 2s but it costs. Surely she could afford a couple quid to get Bebe watched if they were that desperate for a swim!
Imagine asking your mum to drive 90 mins to babysit! She could have easily just done a post on ‘mum having a break for an hour in the pool’ and got old Scrote Bag face to watch Oakster while she went for a swim for her Instagram!
Her family are as bad as her - the other week when she was on stories crying about missing Angelina’s hen and then she said her sister messaged saying she looked like a Sad Pink Smartie??? My sister would have been stop standing greetin into a phone full of strangers while your 4 kids fend for themselves & stay indoors on yet another lovely day of the summer holidays

• Heart
Ohhh, she's been reading Tattle again and on her family trip as well?!

There's the receipts that's she has been before, Tattlers.

Did she pay for it 6 years ago or was it a freebie then too 🤔?

PS, how is that his first trip to soft play? Because she keeps the kids locked up in the house 🙈🙈

The Victorian baths reel... they are not an aesthetically pleasing couple are they? They are soo awkward in each others company.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Cringing so hard at that reel.
Her posing on the lounger 🤣🤣🤣
She’s got a face that annoys me so much. She thinks everyone is jealous when in reality half of us could spend our own hard earned money at a resort this this without begging or afford to go in holiday or even I don’t know afford to take our weans out a day in the summer holidays

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
The Victorian baths reel... they are not an aesthetically pleasing couple are they? They are soo awkward in each others company.
They're hard to watch together aren't they. Nothing about them seems like a couple who have been together for years and have 4 children. Maybe it's because they don't have much in common as Kyle works all hours, or he resents her because he has to work so hard, or perhaps he doesn't want to have to share himself out for dinner or swimming in a pool just so she can beg for more freebies. Honestly there was more chemistry between me and the bus driver I used to fancy as a teen when I'd go into town with my friends 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Gosh, they wear a lot of polyester don’t they?

Happy to see her kids having fun though, mine loved that play park too. Those wee souls will be very excited to have a day out that isn’t to silverburn or a neighbour’s garden.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I know she said she didn't get to pack much for herself but that T-shirt she literally never had off. It looks like an old pj top or one you wear for painting. Crocs on a walk how ridiculous.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
I know she said she didn't get to pack much for herself but that T-shirt she literally never had off. It looks like an old pj top or one you wear for painting. Crocs on a walk how ridiculous.
She just always looks bogging doesn’t she. I know she has 4 kids but she could hop in a shower & get herself tidied up for her gifted stay at Crieff. The whole family look like they need a scrub, a home cooked dinner and a mammoth sleep!

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.