Thesocialmama.xo #22 Aimeememememememememe

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thread title suggestion: They finally got peace for an hour, just enough time to conceive Krieff Kilgour 😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 32
Looks like the American sent her a Stanley cup. I don't think I've ever seen her drink water or a water bottle around. Krieff Kilgour is brilliant 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She is dressed like an absolute woman. Fair enough on the Lidl run of school run, but this is not only a holiday with her family, but a JOB. She’s a mess. Kyle and co ko must be so embarrassed. Even in his shite track suits

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Omg! The bags for life they’ve taken. What a rid neck. I’ve second hand embarrassment for her. Just take actual bags for god sake!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
The bags for life had to make it to Crieff that’s where all the clothes are stored so handy you don’t even need to unpack 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
OH MY GOD - I am bloody pissing myself! They are like a bunch of Clampits leaving that hotel with Herman Munster in his tracky bottoms pushing all the bags for life and half empty box of Corona 🙈🙈
Look at the way the people checking in are dressed & then those absolute chavs 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Long time lurker ... Iv not commented before but OMFG they bags for life have sent me over the edge 🤮 you're supposed to promote the business and show it as a luxury yet affordable stay ... Here u are with Ur Lidl bags ... Up the road u!

• Haha
I always knew she was going to look out of place when taking the clampits along to Crieff Hydro but she has absolutely knocked it out the park with those bags for life 😂😂😂😂

I’m guessing she lost custody of the suitcases used for holiday last year to the in-laws 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
💀💀💀 I’m sorry I haven’t laughed that hard in a while. Those bags for life and half empty box of corona hahaha. Should have been at Craig Tara, not Crieff. How could she walk in there with the cycling shorts and greasy hair, all the family in Donnay tracksuits and dragging a 4 year old Lidl bag, “hey guys I’m an influencer, I’m here for my freebie”. What an absolute brass neck!! Plus the way ATM dresses? What even is that. Throw on a pair of jeans man 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I'm actually dying at the bags for life and half empty Corona box, bet they had to fumigate reception from the smell of Aimee's boob sweat t-shirts and stale St Mortiz 🤣🤣🤢🤢

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
I actually can’t even put in to words how that story has made me feel. She actually chooses to share this stuff… Also, literally nothing to do with being British…. You’re just a scruffy duck of a family 🤢 I can’t believe the way they’ve all dressed for the entire stay actually, but Aimee in particular has just looked rotten. I honestly do not understand it 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 18
The diamanté jeans and sparkley sliders would have been much more appropriate dress for such a place. I’ve never seen a family look more chavvy! I’m surprised she doesn’t have a cigarette behind her ear.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
The diamanté jeans and sparkley sliders would have been much more appropriate dress for such a place. I’ve never seen a family look more chavvy! I’m surprised she doesn’t have a cigarette behind her ear.
Hahahaah with LOVE & HATE tattooed on her knuckles 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I know she said she didn't get to pack much for herself but that T-shirt she literally never had off. It looks like an old pj top or one you wear for painting. Crocs on a walk how ridiculous.
It's the kinda outfit I'd wear getting battered into the housework b4 a nice soak n scrub in the bath n getting myself back together again!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.