Thesocialmama.xo #18 ma neck, ma back, ah never get oot ma sack

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her comments read like those joke tripadvisor reviews that you can’t possibly think are real.
‘Went abroad and they didn’t speak English and didn’t serve proper British food’
‘Went to Turkey and it was cloudy, didn’t look cloudy in pictures’

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Howling at fat gammon 🤣🤣

These kids have no chance in life being raised by this narrow minded bigot of a woman! I'm actually really angry at her now because we took our kids to Turkey on numerous occasions when they were wee and we still talk about how kindly they were treated. They really cherish children. God she's such a sheltered Facebook maw isn't she? Bet she voted Leave, the fat gammon.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I just watched her stories and....wow! Just wow! Shocking but not surprising, she's no clue. Racist, xenophobic, ignorant, arrogant, thick and in charge of raising 3, soon to be 4 kids 🤯

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
Right where to start.. before she goes criticising anyone she should take a look at herself. She’d be perfectly safe wearing they sandals that belong to my 70 year old granny.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA this just made me laugh out loud!

Can't believe she's making out as if Glasgow and surrounding areas feel perfectly safe at all times for a woman to walk around alone and she's so horrified by Turkey. This, the same woman who shares where and when her daughter goes to dance class ONLINE and then decides its strange and she feels uncomfortable when people recognise said daughter. She's actually never had an intelligent thought in her head has she.

Reactions: 14
I’m sorry but I’m actually laughing my head off now..

“The staff within the resorts English was not great at all and that we struggled with”

Bet the ignorant bleep can’t even say the basics of hi, how are you, please and thank you in Turkish but expects them to bow down to her and speak in fluent English in their country. How tone deaf can you actually be!!

Also, I’d be sick of that plate of slop by the end of the week too. I guarantee there was much healthier options than that at the buffet.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
She says she was nervous about sharing views on turkey .. well yes we can see why 😵💫 she is beyond ignorant she should not be on sharing any views about anything what an embarrassment

Reactions: 11
Right where to start.. before she goes criticising anyone she should take a look at herself. She’d be perfectly safe wearing they sandals that belong to my 70 year old granny.

If Mrs paranoid/super organised had done any sort of research before her trip then she’d have realised that the area she visited is frequented by Russian and German tourists. Just because their culture is different doesn’t mean it is wrong/rude.

I cannot believe she is talking about feeling uneasy or unsafe about Turkish men, it’s a disgusting statement to make. Someone hire her a social media manager pronto to try and do some damage control. I’ve travelled to Turkey many times and found them to be the nicest, friendliest people around. They doted on my kids and explained how they leave their families for months at a time to work and provide for their families and miss their young children so love seeing and playing with our kids.

I’ve felt safer walking alone in Turkey than I have walking through Glasgow city centre.

She’s an uneducated, ignorant mess.

The fat gammon 😭😭😭
Sadly it's a bit early for a new thread title suggestion.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I’ve reported her stories, what an uneducated, racist, narrow minded, horrible woman she is.
I had to read her stories a few times to make sure I was reading it correctly. What a bleeping idiot, cannot believe she’s responsible for 3, soon to be 4 children with disgusting views like this.

Xenophobic….google it Aimee and take down your utterly atrocious stories before Instagram shadow bans you
54BFA739-BDD4-4270-95FA-9D71885184C2.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Totally racist! She’s beyond disgusting, Turkish people are friendly and hospitable. They wouldn’t bother her if she was out alone, there are plenty of beautiful Turkish women who go out alone with no issues. It’s a Muslim country and the men often meet in groups for coffee..it’s not male dominated it’s a different culture..she’s such a dumb bint! Also saying people barged into her, she is not “obviously pregnant” like she thinks 😂 honest to god..she’s a wee barrel, she was probably pushed out the way cos she was taking all the all inclusive desserts 🫣🫣

View attachment 1683083QUOTE]
We've seen what her kids can be like, bet they were loud, annoying and running riot an being wee horrors to the other kids. When you live in a bubble that isn't out with Braehead, barrhead, mearns and silverburn.
If anything the Turkish,Muslim, Indian community are extremely friendly,well educated, well mannered, wise people something Aimee wouldn't know, she needs to educate herself, yes parts of like Dubai women can't go out without their husbands or strike on non married couples. You think she was staying in the ghetto, if she went to non tourists area of turkey then would probably be different but a family resort she felt some what safe?? More like she wouldn't co parent alone without Kyle or has 0 independence so relies on Kyle.

She took Callie on school run today so she don't need to parent and deal with a unwell child.
It's actually annoying her family let her away with this nonsense. I can't believe she's younger me I thought she was 35/36

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Howling that she was concerned for her and her kids in Turkey but is moving to the scheme. I know where I would feel safer 🤣 I was in Turkey for the first time this year and only complaint I had was the behaviour of the other guests (first time I have been embarrassed to be British). Mind you we were all inclusive but paid for a la carte and went on excursions

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Kidding herself that’s she’s concerned about safety for the girls but plasters her kids especially her daughter online every single day. I’d be more concerned about the dark web than Turkey if I’m honest 😂😂😂
Thing is dark web is anything you need to log in for like Instagram so technically Instagram is dark web, 30k followers not known who is behind the account seeing photos videos of your young children posted it scares me. Any of her followers could be a sex offender, pedophile, jail or on a register exploite they're kids for a few likes and quid.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I'm blinking raging 😤. She totally contradicts herself on every single post! I've been going to Turkey every year (except the Rona years) since 2013 and have NEVER felt unsafe as a woman, tourist or even half jaked walking up the road to my apartment ON MY OWN! Turkish people are the kindest, generous, helpful people I know. Their food is exquisite and their hospitality is top rate . How DARE she make assumptions about a beautiful country that she never even attempted to visit. God she boils ma piss . Amieeeee maybe take a wee look at what you post on the gram to thousands of strangers and re-think your beliefs. Fat gammon

• Heart
Reactions: 17
To add she is basically living how Muslim do in their culture/community the son (eldest) and his wife, children live with the in laws in the sons home except the son and wife take care of the grandparents and look after them until end of life but in skanky maws case it's her sponging of the husband,In laws & parents.
I will never envy someone like her uneducated, unemployed, no prospects, no ambition, no independence, no home to call her own, no car...all paid for through the ATM (Kyle).
Baffles me house still going through on this one income.

Reactions: 11
Bet she felt dead safe being out with Kyle.. all that practicing he does on call of duty he’s basically a trained killer ready for action

• Haha
Reactions: 46
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.