Thesocialmama.xo #18 ma neck, ma back, ah never get oot ma sack

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is that an attempt to make out she's superwoman? We have so much to do... Oh no wait I have so much to do,i'm doing it all on my own..... Shamiee you've had 10mths to order stuff hen, maybe if you didn't spend half Kyle's wages on Costas and biscoff you could have had everything ordered as the months have ticked by, I mean your only going to sit on your fat arse ignoring your children and ordering stuff from your laptop, it's hardly knocking your pan in hard work 🙃 I mean moving isn't exactly going to be stressful or difficult when all you have is a set of pots to throw in the boot! 🤣🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Honestly man listening to her talk about how she has “so much to do” when she’s referring to sitting on her laptop and spending other peoples money on stuff for a house. It is honestly mindblowing that she operates like this.

Can she imagine trying to move house whilst having an actual 9-5 job or working shifts thrown in, having to actually parent your children and do all the school runs, maybe actually get out her bed at a normal time and god forbid maybe look after her dog? The girl is so detached from reality.

Reactions: 13
How can anyone look so bad after a holiday? She looks so unwell and unhygienic. Why is she out swanning about when she has a sick kid at home off school? Who's watching him? Is that not a benefit of being a sahm, you can be there when they're poorly? The absolute privilege this cow doesn't even appreciate she has.

Reactions: 14
Is that an attempt to make out she's superwoman? We have so much to do... Oh no wait I have so much to do,i'm doing it all on my own..... Shamiee you've had 10mths to order stuff hen, maybe if you didn't spend half Kyle's wages on Costas and biscoff you could have had everything ordered as the months have ticked by, I mean your only going to sit on your fat arse ignoring your children and ordering stuff from your laptop, it's hardly knocking your pan in hard work 🙃 I mean moving isn't exactly going to be stressful or difficult when all you have is a set of pots to throw in the boot! 🤣🙈
I don’t understand how she hasn’t bought bit by bit, stored it along the way. however if she wants it on finance, will have to wait until the mortgage completes before getting more debt so it doesn’t cause issues with the mortgage offer. Guaranteed there are all sorts of delays and more unorganised chaos before baby comes

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
I hate that I have the pans she’s ordered 😭😭
Don’t worry, it’s not like Lazy Bones will ever actually use them! Kaiden might right enough 😆

Also I know people on here say she is privileged to be a SAHM but I disagree. Imagine actually having her life, it’s tit. I don’t think they have a pot to piss in at the end of the month & that’s about to get a whole lot worse. She’s a pure maggot and sets zero example to them kids. I like that I have a job earning money for stuff my family wants, a clean home and can get my kid to school on time plus I’ve never forgot when my child’s first day of school settling in was. She is a riot, and it’s about to get a whole lot worse - how is she going to get 3kids up, dressed, fed & to school with a brand new baby & no mum around to help her! Honestly duck being her - it’s my worst nightmare!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
She’s just coasting through life letting everyone else pick up the slack and having the odd breakdown at the most unnecessary things.

The killie health visitors will be used to dealing with roasters so they’ll pick up on her lazy bastarditis, manic tendencies and shite parenting in no time.

A fresh set of eyes on the family away from the postcode privilege will be a blessing in disguise because she’ll need to be on her a-game at all times 😎

Reactions: 10
She didn’t like turkey because their English was rubbish 😂😂😂😂😂😂 OK AIMEE 😅😅😅 also felt uneasy with the men around, don’t worry hen, your hunners of belly rolls and transparent baw face isn’t really their cup of tea! That dinner plate from the buffet is revolting but actually the plate I’d imagine for her if I had to pick stuff out

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
I'm bleeping furious that people like her give us the reputation we have abroad. Did she honestly think the Turks should speak English? Did she think no other nationalities should be at that hotel? Veiled racism. Unreal. Stupid bleeping cow.

• Angry
Reactions: 24
Saying she feels like she wouldn’t go out without “Kyle/a man” in a foreign country is disgusting. As if Scotland is some sort of peaceful place with no violence 😅

Shes so small minded, those poor children having their life’s shaped by that absolute whale of a woman.

It’s not the 1950s honey

E5D73D6E-9093-4BD9-9202-4BBDF6C789FA.jpeg

Says she only went out the resort twice and thinks she’s bleeping spokes person for don’t visit Turkey

• Heart
Totally racist! She’s beyond disgusting, Turkish people are friendly and hospitable. They wouldn’t bother her if she was out alone, there are plenty of beautiful Turkish women who go out alone with no issues. It’s a Muslim country and the men often meet in groups for coffee..it’s not male dominated it’s a different culture..she’s such a dumb bint! Also saying people barged into her, she is not “obviously pregnant” like she thinks 😂 honest to god..she’s a wee barrel, she was probably pushed out the way cos she was taking all the all inclusive desserts 🫣🫣

587DA2B4-9B07-4C63-B643-416D4B3E3288.jpeg
QUOTE]

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
Kidding herself that’s she’s concerned about safety for the girls but plasters her kids especially her daughter online every single day. I’d be more concerned about the dark web than Turkey if I’m honest 😂😂😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
She’s “Mrs Paranoia” when it comes to the kids/girls…. Okay sure that’s why there’s a pinned story on your insta of callie on a toilet.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Hated the food and it was so repetitive but didn’t even use their a la carte restaurant option…. And as for hardly eating the last few days, ummm ok! 🤥

Of course she felt safe enough to go sunbathing for a few hours alone during the family holiday on the last night, she’s a joke!

Can’t believe my reply to her story got a shout out on her story…. 🤣🤣🤣 you are ungrateful ya wee spoil lazy cow

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I knew she was thick as mince but somehow she's managed to actually out do herself with these answers. I'm genuinely in disbelief at how she views other countries and their people. She should do herself a favour and dirty delete those replies.
It's reminded me of the time she shared her small minded opinions on the advert which showed a gay couple kissing.

P.s can't believe the difference in her and Kyle in just under 3 years.
P.p.s are we sure Kyle is the father to this baby. They look so awkward together. Like your mum's forced you to take a photo with the cousin you only see at family weddings and funerals.

Also, she's a complete clown. Hope Instagram bans her.

Attachments

Reactions: 12
These kids have no chance in life being raised by this narrow minded bigot of a woman! I'm actually really angry at her now because we took our kids to Turkey on numerous occasions when they were wee and we still talk about how kindly they were treated. They really cherish children. God she's such a sheltered Facebook maw isn't she? Bet she voted Leave, the fat gammon.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Right where to start.. before she goes criticising anyone she should take a look at herself. She’d be perfectly safe wearing they sandals that belong to my 70 year old granny.

If Mrs paranoid/super organised had done any sort of research before her trip then she’d have realised that the area she visited is frequented by Russian and German tourists. Just because their culture is different doesn’t mean it is wrong/rude.

I cannot believe she is talking about feeling uneasy or unsafe about Turkish men, it’s a disgusting statement to make. Someone hire her a social media manager pronto to try and do some damage control. I’ve travelled to Turkey many times and found them to be the nicest, friendliest people around. They doted on my kids and explained how they leave their families for months at a time to work and provide for their families and miss their young children so love seeing and playing with our kids.

I’ve felt safer walking alone in Turkey than I have walking through Glasgow city centre.

She’s an uneducated, ignorant mess.

These kids have no chance in life being raised by this narrow minded bigot of a woman! I'm actually really angry at her now because we took our kids to Turkey on numerous occasions when they were wee and we still talk about how kindly they were treated. They really cherish children. God she's such a sheltered Facebook maw isn't she? Bet she voted Leave, the fat gammon.
The fat gammon 😭😭😭

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.