Thesocialmama.xo #15 Aimee the Squatter, it's lunchtime before she even dresses her daughter.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She has no standards for herself, her kids, her partner, her house, her role as a parent, her role as an adult, anything. Nothing at all. Zero standards lol. I would love to know what her standards are in life. Please someone as the question lolol

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I can’t believe you’re all forgetting her standards. I can think of some.

School ties - she thinks they look smarter.

Yeah ok that’s all I got.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Honestly that's the funniest thing I've ever heard. She is a scheme maw. Trapped Kyle. He's too stupid to give a tit so that's the only reason they're still together. Wouldn't be married if her dad didn't leave her money, wouldn't have had that house either. Is back living with parents, doesn't even brush her hair on the daily never mind anyone elses. Can't get out of bed for the simplest of tasks, is bleeping filthy. Aimee please tell us what standards do you have?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Who is messaging her this pish assuming that she’s posh?
She’s worse than half the maws in Glasgow who have actually had their kids removed from them!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
I don't even know where to begin. Think she is getting confused with being posh and being a snob. You can be one without the other, or you can be both (or none).

What a delightful bunch of women her friends sound. Imagine spending your time together talking about how much you are better than your partners?! They don't judge anyone though...oh no.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
This abso tit needs to wake up and smell the coffee(from her mother in laws posh machine) lazy fat tit needs to seriously wash that wee girls ratty hair and the only plates she's juggling is the ones she stuffs her puss from 😝
I've not commented on this for ages but she's just taking the piss now......surely she could have a wee job between school hours instead of mincing about home bargains etc.even better aimee get a job in hb or b&m 😒👌

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
She should give up the influencing snd be a stand up comedian cause this has to be a joke. And if it's not then it's actually worrying that she genuinely believes this.
Posh people look down on other people, what is this?! Its actually something you'd hear a primary 5 say. Social services mama here, and I'm not posh because I don't care what others have and don't have, but I'll sleep with my makeup on and come for anyone who doesn't share my opinion. Any therapist on here willing to #gift her a few sessions because she is actually unwell. She's delusional.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Who is messaging her this pish assuming that she’s posh?
She’s worse than half the maws in Glasgow who have actually had their kids removed from them!
Must be someone on tattle taking the piss out of her. Has to be! Literally cannot think of any other explanation. Tattler - show yersel!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I think Aimee is getting the word "posh" mixed up with the word "fake". The accent is fake and her pretending she has standards for anything is fake. If you are a 30 year old Mum of 3 who is still laid in bed, in your In Laws house, most days at midday then Im sorry Aimee... you have no standards. You and your poor kids look like you all lack even basic hygeine and nutrition standards 99% of the time. You are delusional if you think you are posh. And posh or not, you are a bombscare of a person.

• Heart
I’ve never seen a posh woman before but thanks to Shaimee now I have 😏
I have higher standards for my kids hygiene, appearance and safety than her and I have higher hygiene and appearance standards for myself than her so I must be as posh as bleeping Royalty 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I have higher standards for my big toe than she does for her whole life. Her pals must cringe and laugh like duck at her. She is an absolute idiot.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She still had her last fleeting to do 🤨 sorry but from where i grew up it was a Flittin not a fleeting 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
"Standards for certain things in life" 😂😂 clearly not got any standards when it comes to those kids.
Also who would want that sofa after the dog jizz all over it 🤢🤢I wouldn’t even have the brass neck to sell it

• Sick
Reactions: 6
I’ve never seen a posh woman before but thanks to Shaimee now I have 😏
I have higher standards for my kids hygiene, appearance and safety than her and I have higher hygiene and appearance standards for myself than her so I must be as posh as bleeping Royalty 😬
I ran over here when I saw these stories thinking what the duck, I must be practically next in line to the throne if Social services ma is saying she’s posh, like is she actually serious?!! She’s a put on accent & squatting in a house while offloading her children on to anyone who will take them , barely changes her knickers or brushes her child’s hair ffs. Posh my arse.

Oh and Aimee we know you read here so just a wee tip for you hun any upper class or upper middle class that I know never speak of their class. It’s considered vulgar…

See also
* begging for freebies on Instagram
* only feeding your children processed shite
* staying in bed all day everyday
* neglecting your children daily
* accepting cookies & sweet treats for payment
* being an ‘influencer’& using your spoilt princess for content
* constant attention seeking
• having no hobbies or skills

Feel free to add more fellow posh folk 🙄

• Heart
  • Haha
Remember she got a cleaner but then announced that she couldn’t do it to her standards LOL.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.