Thesocialmama.xo #15 Aimee the Squatter, it's lunchtime before she even dresses her daughter.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m sure whoever the mug is that’s coming to buy that couch will love the fact wee lucifer is climbing all over it in mockit wellies and more make up than a ru Paul’s drag race contestant 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 13
See if Ruby bit this bleeping clown of a woman, noone would blame her. But it would be the poor dog that suffered. She's behaving as though she found a box of puppies on her doorstep during the night. In a bleeping plastic tub with a heated blanked ON THE WORK TOP NEXT TO THE HOB 😫. She's outdone herself now. And her petting the wee things and letting the kids hold them, I wish I could actually get through to her how absolutely stupid and irresponsible she is. I'm fuming. Why does she feel like she needs the pups that close while she's cooking dinner, but she left her 3 just old to bath herself last year?!
My god, she’s hud tae supervise how many whilst cooking the dinner?! However did she cope under these ridiculously difficult circumstances. Absolute #bossmama goals here Aimee hen, oan yersel.

• Haha
So what she's saying here is that she didn't bother to wash her weans face before she left the house this morning?
Who's going to be the queen of all tricas, risk being blocked and message this shambles os a woman and tell her to leave the pups alone... she makes me so so angry.

Reactions: 7
Also the assumptions, she's just gona avoid all the bad ones. And nobody's gonna tell her what they actually think are they

Reactions: 4
I wonder if she has been shadow banned cos of people reporting her to Instagram over the Pups.
Ran here to post the say the same things! I had to go looking for her stories but they normally show at the top, definitely been shadow banned for people reporting her! Her behaviour around the puppies is absolutely wild!
Anyone else worried for those puppies lives when DDugs manky kids were holding them 😱

Also, why do her and Angelina’s kids always look mockit. Never a brush gone through their hair or their faces washed, clothes always just hanging - they all look like wee street urchins.
They all look filthy constantly! Stringy greasy hair and dirty faces. Aimee 💯 never washed that make up off whiny wonkas face from yesterday just like she never takes her own make up off

Reactions: 10
Am absolutely no expert oan breeding dogs but wid the logical thing no be tae contact your vet for their guidance? But then this wis the lassie expecting an un-neutered dog and un- dressed witch tae practice some kinda abstinence in the same hoose.

Love you Blanche 🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Have I missed something? What has she been dealing with and splitting herself in different directions for?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She’s at it isn’t she?
She MUST be!!!
Surely she’s no that deranged that people
Praise her !!!

And as for her & her friends on a scale? Aimee ur a SAHM, lazy bleep & absolute fantasist! Of course u r on a scale away from ur pals
Who prop work and have a normal
Life!!!

And the dog spunked on it too mind

I’m sure whoever the mug is that’s coming to buy that couch will love the fact wee lucifer is climbing all over it in mockit wellies and more make up than a ru Paul’s drag race contestant 🤦🏼‍♀️
ALSO

Wingy wonka’s matted hair!!!!

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
I literally came on to say WTAF are these assumptions and answers… spinning too many plates at the one time, is she bleeping kidding!!! Doesn’t work, lies in her bed most days unless it’s to go out and get herself bleeping beauty treatments! She can duck off she doesn’t know what it’s like living in the real world!

Reactions: 12
I wonder if she has been shadow banned cos of people reporting her to Instagram over the Pups.
Also, why do her and Angelina’s kids always look mockit. Never a brush gone through their hair or their faces washed, clothes always just hanging - they all look like wee street urchins.
The wanes look absolutely manky it drives me insane when folk have wee lassies and they just leave their hair to hang not brushed it’s just pure laziness and get your wanes faces cleaned another pet hate of mine is manky looking wanes it takes two minutes to give their wee faces a clean

Reactions: 11
What part of her is posh?! I’d love to know what part of being posh she thinks she can relate to 🤣
She must mean that compared to a complete scheme maw she is posh? Or maybe she means sheltered? Or juvenile? Spoiled? Has a fondness for hoover stripes and mirrored furniture?

She’s got some hit for herself! Posh, hard working, successful juggler.

The delusion is frightening.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
HAHAHAHAHAHA she was so overwhelmed she had to cancel a night with her friends last minute HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA she actually believes herself aswell HAHAHAHAHA

• Haha
Aimee hen, you’re a stay at home maw wae 3 weans eligible for 9-3 school hours. Let’s no kid oorselfs oan here, your wan plate you huv tae spin a day is getting them tae school oan time looking clean and presentable, so oan that respect your wan plate doesnae even get aff the flair let alone spin.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Screenshot_2022-05-11-13-20-43-60_1c337646f29875672b5a61192b9010f9.jpg

Her family must be having a laugh, she doesn't even wash her face

Aimee hen, you’re a stay at home maw wae 3 weans eligible for 9-3 school hours. Let’s no kid oorselfs oan here, your wan plate you huv tae spin a day is getting them tae school oan time looking clean and presentable, so oan that respect your wan plate doesnae even get aff the flair let alone spin.
Defo don't ever look clean or presentable, which isn't hard...

• Haha
Googled this also & thought to myself; I’d she duck posh!!!

What part of her is posh?! I’d love to know what part of being posh she thinks she can relate to 🤣

Is it because she says dressing gown rather than housecoat? You’re SOOO posh Aimee!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
View attachment 1258861

Her family must be having a laugh, she doesn't even wash her face

Defo don't ever look clean or presentable, which isn't hard...
I'm sick of this face she pulls... She's actually delusional and needs a good slap. She's lucky all Kyle does is hide away playing the xbox cause if I was him I'd have left her long ago. She doesn't live in the real world.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Her standard for certain things in life?! 😂 Just what are those then? Shame those standards don’t apply to her kids, eh? Feeding them Greggs for lunch and letting them stay up to all hours doesn’t really seem like high standards, do they?

She’s got bleeping tickets on herself.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.