Thesocialmama.xo #14 Social mama can’t find her thing, botched lips sting & she is constantly ming…

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Imagine if you asked one of your friends if they wanted to do something with the kids on your day off. And she's like sorry I can't I'm actually going to be filming today... I sit in the back of my friends car with my other friend who I met on Instagram and we drive around with a coffee and chat 😐

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Callie was allowed in for one of the puppies being born? Literally out of words, that poor dug getting absolutely zero peace and privacy 🤦🏻‍♀️ Aimee if (when) you read here, just know that you’re a bleeping disgrace of a human hen

• Angry
Reactions: 16
It really is time to give up this influencer shite for Aimee, she has zero influential content and what she does have is is boarder line child neglect and animal cruelty 🤦🏼‍♀️ People would have more respect for her if she just said know what I’ve gave it a try it’s not for me I’m going to focus on my actual family, get a job etc. Absolutely no chance of this happening but just thought I’d suggest it for when she reads here 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I’m surprised that poor wee boy hasn’t big or snarled at least at them, what a horrible thing for it to go through,
Like everyone else Saying, the dog was more than capable.. should have been left to do it in peace!!! The whole thing has disgusted me..

I’m surprised that poor wee boy hasn’t big or snarled at least at them, what a horrible thing for it to go through,
Like everyone else Saying, the dog was more than capable.. should have been left to do it in peace!!! The whole thing has disgusted me..
Meant dog not boy 😬😬

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Serious question - my kid goes to nursery 2.5 days a week & she was off last week with chicken pox & I was demented… constant having to amuse her & honestly never been so glad to get back to work/normal. How is Aimee not demented having that wee girl there all the time 😵💫😵💫
Also my kid is nowhere near as annoying as what Callie is 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Also taking up a place with no intention of using it is doing someone else out of it. That shouldn't be allowed, just selfish as duck

Reactions: 15
She’ll be lost in August when little Shirley Temple starts school. What’s she going to do?! I know she’s expecting to be pregnant so will be doing a Rebecca Lamb and making it her whole personality if she is, but what if she doesn’t get pregnant?

• Haha
She’ll be lost in August when little Shirley Temple starts school. What’s she going to do?! I know she’s expecting to be pregnant so will be doing a Rebecca Lamb and making it her whole personality if she is, but what if she doesn’t get pregnant?
Little Shirley Temple 😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Christ! I just caught up on all those dots. Who does she think she is? David Attenborough?? For fucks sake who needs to see this kind of content.

Would love to see what angle she uses to justify it… helping others? No. Being real? No. Social? No…

• Haha
I can’t watch her stories because I can’t handle seeing another little pup coming out and then letting the kids handle it

hope the puppy content comes to a end soon x

• Sad
Reactions: 6
I feel the same, it’s breaking my heart for wee Ruby and the stress she must’ve felt with getting pups pulled out of her, all the kids over her and her pups taken away and handled. She’s literally done everything so wrong..it’s so cruel! 🤬🤬🤬

I can’t watch her stories because I can’t handle seeing another little pup coming out and then letting the kids handle it

hope the puppy content comes to a end soon x

• Sad
Reactions: 8
I can see the point if she is doing something meaningful with Callie like a class but just hanging around shops/lunch I do not get it thinks she is her pal 🤯🤯🤯🤯
And to let that wee girl help with birth of pups just wrong wee dog should have got privacy

Where’s the carriages and castles dress why not something like that for being flower girl? Couldn’t take her on Saturday to do something like that, had to be a random Monday when she should be at nursery.
also the handling of those poor wee innocent puppies.. I cannot for the life of me understand why she’s allowing her children to handle those pups. They are less than 2 weeks old,leave them with their mum ffs!!

Where’s the carriages and castles dress why not something like that for being flower girl? Couldn’t take her on Saturday to do something like that, had to be a random Monday when she should be at nursery.
also the handling of those poor wee innocent puppies.. I cannot for the life of me understand why she’s allowing her children to handle those pups. They are less than 2 weeks old,leave them with their mum ffs!!
Or why she thinks anyone cares enough to see the pics

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Tell me she didn’t get gifted a dress from there?? That’s where I’m getting my weans christening dress from and if I find out they’re giving freebies to that mess I’ll be fuming 🤣👊🏻👊🏻👊🏻

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.