Thesocialmama.xo #14 Social mama can’t find her thing, botched lips sting & she is constantly ming…

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's actually always inviting someone over to the mother in laws isn't she? In the last 4/5 weeks she's had her family over twice, now the Americans and then her family over again.
Her rambling on about how she'll be so emotional when her kids meet the teal kids 😭 aside from over sharing with strangers on the Internet she really is setting these kids up for such a bizarre take on life. I bet Mrs teal can't believe her luck that she messaged a mug willing to let her come over from America and stay twice for nothing.
So the Americans are leaving today, let's prepare ourselves for a week of mourning because they are gone and she didn't get to do anything with them because she's an irresponsible child of a dog owner her dog had "UNPLANNED" puppies 😉 and then it will be the screenshot of them on facetime with can't wait to be reunited written on it.
I wonder what boring content she will provide us with this weekend.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
She's actually always inviting someone over to the mother in laws isn't she? In the last 4/5 weeks she's had her family over twice, now the Americans and then her family over again.
Her rambling on about how she'll be so emotional when her kids meet the teal kids 😭 aside from over sharing with strangers on the Internet she really is setting these kids up for such a bizarre take on life. I bet Mrs teal can't believe her luck that she messaged a mug willing to let her come over from America and stay twice for nothing.
So the Americans are leaving today, let's prepare ourselves for a week of mourning because they are gone and she didn't get to do anything with them because she's an irresponsible child of a dog owner her dog had "UNPLANNED" puppies 😉 and then it will be the screenshot of them on facetime with can't wait to be reunited written on it.
When she said it will be expensive to bring the kiddies to America with them! It would never cross her mind that maybe things like holidays would be so much easier to afford and quicker to save up for if she had a job!!!! Will she even be able to get on the mortgage for a new house when she has no job or income? And how does she pay for all the hair and nail appointments when she doesn’t have a job? Does she ask hubby for pocket money????

Reactions: 11
Is this a mega hint for Kelsey to offer them free accommodation… “aw we would LOVE to come but it’s just soooo expensive”

• Haha
Reactions: 8
When she said it will be expensive to bring the kiddies to America with them! It would never cross her mind that maybe things like holidays would be so much easier to afford and quicker to save up for if she had a job!!!! Will she even be able to get on the mortgage for a new house when she has no job or income? And how does she pay for all the hair and nail appointments when she doesn’t have a job? Does she ask hubby for pocket money????
Wouldn't put it past oor aimee to be avoiding a job like the plague so she can't get a mortgage and can lazy about the building site playing with the coffee machine for a bit longer. Because keys be serious she is loving this big house. She's never invite people over this much, and think of all the gushing comments she would get when the house I'd finished and she can do a tour 😂

Reactions: 7
And now her school friends too! She didn’t have people over to her own house this often. For the love of god Shaimee stop tagging that Chinese restaurant. Or @hoschinese please give her some free prawn crackers and she’ll leave you alone.

Her content is drivel 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Well thank goodness she is going to keep us informed about if the Teals have to stay another night. I just don’t think I could get through my day without that.

#bestcontentever
#edgeofmyseat

• Haha
Tell me why exactly she's had to cancel plans when someone comes from AMERICA because the dog had pups? She doesn't need to b anywhere near those pups, they can barely even move yet, she really is a lazy midden, so now the pups is the excuse not to do much more than drive to HOs and don't start me on the constant begging for a free curry 🙈

Last edited:
  • Heart
Tell me why exactly she's had to cancel plans when someone comes from AMERICA because the dog had pups? She doesn't need to b anywhere near those pups, they can barely even move yet, she really is a lazy midden, so now the pups is the excuse not to do much more than drive to HOs and don't start me on the constant begging for a free curry 🙈
One of the worst Chinese going too ‘authentic cuisine’ but sells mozzarella sticks 😂😂😂😂what happened to that one she use to always mention the wok one 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Is this a mega hint for Kelsey to offer them free accommodation… “aw we would LOVE to come but it’s just soooo expensive”
She’s so tone deaf…..so it wasn’t expensive for the Teals to come over to visit her??

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Why is she acting like they just stumbled on hos. Everyone knows about it. Next she’ll be saying she discovered the diamond inn. head

• Haha
Why doesn’t she save up and take her kids to Spain for a week in the summer and let them go a normal holiday, instead of wanting to take them to Arizona to stay with pure randoms while her and Kelsey can sit on Instagram. In saying that, Aimee will never actually take them all to USA - she will go herself 🙈🙈

Reactions: 13
I need someone to send this lass some new jeans. I am SICK to the back teeth of this pair 😭🥱. Moaning cause she can't get childcare for 3 kids a dog and 4 puppies, PLEAAAASE. She's trolling us at this point. She's got to be. 2 other adults live full time in that house with Kyles dad also living there when he's not working away. Aside from the fact she doesn't have a job, her 2 oldest are in school and her youngest has a place she never uses at nursery, Ruby isn't in high dependency with her pups lying in NICU. I'm more than positive that the dog could manage while she gets those dreadful roots sorted. She would be there in a heartbeat if someone offered to do her hair for free. How does she think this is content? Talking about how she can't decide what to do with her hair for weeks 😬
Imagine being Kyles parents and there is Aimee on her stories telling people she's got an empty, is inviting friends round so she's gutting the place 🥲. Every single day she turns more and more into a teenager thinking she's so big and clever playing at families.
And that makeup she had on for the drive, why does she do it like that?!

Attachments

Reactions: 9
I’ve just wasted a good chunk of my only child free time before they will be back (whilst their dad has them at the park and swimming I might add, alien concept to Shaimee I know!) watching the car chat with Mrs Teal and the Miss Fit Jaw. Aimee is in the back of the car like an actual spare part, as if she’s chaperoning Kelsey on a first date. She brings nothing to the chat apart from saying “yeahhh” and a forced annoying laugh at anything Kelsey says. You can tell miss fit jaw is getting irritated with her at the start when she can’t make her own order at Starbucks “can you ask if they do…” like your 10 year old kid who doesn’t want to order for themselves. Then at the end she bangs on about how she was offered a job to promote vibrators and how she’s sooooo open and comfortable to talk about sex but can’t even say the words ‘sex toys’ so god knows how she’s comfortable chatting about all things vibrators. To be fair Mrs Teal basically called her out and said you’re not that open and comfortable with it 😂 I also don’t think they’ve ditched Angelina, as unethical as her job is, I think even she realises hanging about with muppets all day v working…. Working and providing for your family wins!

I’ve just wasted a good chunk of my only child free time before they will be back (whilst their dad has them at the park and swimming I might add, alien concept to Shaimee I know!) watching the car chat with Mrs Teal and the Miss Fit Jaw. Aimee is in the back of the car like an actual spare part, as if she’s chaperoning Kelsey on a first date. She brings nothing to the chat apart from saying “yeahhh” and a forced annoying laugh at anything Kelsey says. You can tell miss fit jaw is getting irritated with her at the start when she can’t make her own order at Starbucks “can you ask if they do…” like your 10 year old kid who doesn’t want to order for themselves. Then at the end she bangs on about how she was offered a job to promote vibrators and how she’s sooooo open and comfortable to talk about sex but can’t even say the words ‘sex toys’ so god knows how she’s comfortable chatting about all things vibrators. To be fair Mrs Teal basically called her out and said you’re not that open and comfortable with it 😂 I also don’t think they’ve ditched Angelina, as unethical as her job is, I think even she realises hanging about with muppets all day v working…. Working and providing for your family wins!
The miss fit jaw 😭😭😭. You win the Internet today! 👏🏻

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.