Thesocialmama.xo #14 Social mama can’t find her thing, botched lips sting & she is constantly ming…

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve been pondering this for a while now...what does Social Maw actually get from Instagram? She’s on her phone constantly and uploading shite content but what does she actually achieve from it? At least big filthy Ang’ is promoting her botching business.. but for Sh’Aimee what’s the benefit other than a few fake pals and the odd manicure? I’m genuinely bemused why you would share your kids/hubby/day to day life for nothing! 🤔🤔🤔
I think cos her life is so empty and void of anything meaningful, she loves the validation cos she has no one irl to provide it for her and the rush of dopamine
It is pathetic how insecure and unhappy she is so she turns to strangers.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I think cos her life is so empty and void of anything meaningful, she loves the validation cos she has no one irl to provide it for her and the rush of dopamine
It is pathetic how insecure and unhappy she is so she turns to strangers.
Spot on. And never happy with what's Infront of her always wanting more more more without doing anything to achieve it

• Heart
Reactions: 7
We know Aimée reads here, so WHY in God’s name has she told 30K people on Instagram that Kyle and his mum are at work, and when Callie goes to Nursery she will be out of the house too? I refuse to believe anyone is that stupid. Burglary waiting to happen 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Wow
Reactions: 10
She should rename her page, because that boggin wean Whiny Wonka is on it more than Shaimee these days. Can't stand that wee brat. She looks like she stinks.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She should rename her page, because that boggin wean Whiny Wonka is on it more than Shaimee these days. Can't stand that wee brat. She looks like she stinks.
Why can she not do anything with that weans hair, looks like it's been brushed with a banger! A quick brush n pony or bunches would smarten her right up instead of constantly looking like her bogging maw that's just fell out of bed!

Reactions: 9
Why does fat Ange's face just look like a big mokit potato with eyelashes stuck on it now? bleeping Mrs Potato Heid.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
A big massive baked tattie 😂😂😂 🥔 🥔 why doesn’t she do Botox and filler on her own wrinkled upper lip.. she goes so close to the camera on her stories..dunno where these big potato’s find their confidence honestly gives me the dry heave 🤮🤮🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 6
It's the grease on her face too...

Also can't believe that wee girl starts school in August god help the school and the classmates. Poor wee souls got absolutely no chance 😢 and its down to tit support at home

• Sad
Reactions: 8

Also can't believe that wee girl starts school in August god help the school and the classmates. Poor wee souls got absolutely no chance 😢 and its down to tit support at home
It’s a shame for the poor teacher who is going to have to deal with the downfall of the wee thing realising it’s not the Callie show and there’s 20 odd other kids in the class who also require the teachers attention at the same time as her.

Reactions: 7
Noticed that this morning it's sold when I'm on the hunt for a new house ...
Wonder when we will get the good news 🙄😅😅😅
I reckon she’ll be annoyed it’s sold - no reason for her to stay at the in-laws indefinitely now.

Also can't believe that wee girl starts school in August god help the school and the classmates.
And still has a dummy. ETA - this was about DDUG / G. Sure she’ll be at school this year too.

Reactions: 9
It’s a shame for the poor teacher who is going to have to deal with the downfall of the wee thing realising it’s not the Callie show and there’s 20 odd other kids in the class who also require the teachers attention at the same time as her.
Yes I agree. I was meaning wee Genevieve though she is a gonna struggle so much

Reactions: 4
Does Genevieve go to nursery still? Im blocked from bit Dirty Dogs page 😂😂
Remember when she used to do a late night McDonalds run for Happy Meals to give the kids for breakfast 🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
That fat Shamoo/Sh'aimee slob disgusts me, it's the middle of the day practically, and she's straight into the dressing gown, rolling her eyes at poor Kaiden who she actually says has been trying to tell her something all the way home from school (if she actually paid attention rather than just staring at herself through the phone she might actually take in what he is doing), she's encouraging the fighting by filming the kids and she is not even telling them off - all because she is planning her "glow up" evening.

We cannot wait to see the transformation this is going to be...... NOT! I actually dislike her for the way she treats those boys.

With the evenings getting lighter I wouldn't dream about putting my jammies on at that time, plus i still have a family to feed, dog to walk and housework, that can't be done in the day, as I have a job!!!!

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
That was really rude of her (not sure why I’m surprised). Kaiden trying to tell her something to do with something he cares about and she’s sat bored, rolling her eyes uninterested.

• Sad
Reactions: 10
That was really rude of her (not sure why I’m surprised). Kaiden trying to tell her something to do with something he cares about and she’s sat bored, rolling her eyes uninterested.
So rude, her response to the boys is worlds apart from how she reacts to kallie. All she does is roll her eyes at the boys and stares in to the camera all bug eyed with her rank dressing gown on, like she's anything better to do??!

She's a joke of a human nevermind mother. She should be engaging with those boys and speaking to them about their interests as much as her daughter. All her chat is sitting in her car, going to the shops, hair and nails. My god she's the most mind numbing person going.

Reactions: 18
What is aimee actually going to do when Callie starts school? That'll be 90% of her "content" gone immediately. Been watching her for years and still struggle to understand how a grown woman with 3 kids and no job does nothing all day everyday but somehow still films it and uploads it to Instagram. It's mental.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.