Thesocialmama.xo #14 Social mama can’t find her thing, botched lips sting & she is constantly ming…

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Maybe she’s working on a content plan, like a Proper Blogger?

Core content - describe what you’re going to do, update with what you’ve done, and not done, apologise for appearance, apologise for going 2hrs without content, unleash irritating child, cackle, make face, pick spots, chew or drink.

Bonus content - talk about groceries, make basic meal and congratulate self, demonstrate how to press button, go shopping, bopo cliche pics with swinging tlts/double chin, share repetitive detail on salon trips for regular nails, lashes, brows, lips, hair, tan in hope of more freebies.

Growth plan - tag brands you’d like to give you free stuff, tag bigger accounts in the hope they reciprocate, ape the lifestyle of aspirational accounts while seeking validation for very unaspirational lifestyle.

When’s her birthday? I hope somebody makes her a wee sign for her soft play table that says ‘doing a bit of work’ so folks know not to disturb the boss babe while she’s slurping her latte and ‘working’ at soft play.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Maybe she’s working on a content plan, like a Proper Blogger?

Core content - describe what you’re going to do, update with what you’ve done, and not done, apologise for appearance, apologise for going 2hrs without content, unleash irritating child, cackle, make face, pick spots, chew or drink.

Bonus content - talk about groceries, make basic meal and congratulate self, demonstrate how to press button, go shopping, bopo cliche pics with swinging tlts/double chin, share repetitive detail on salon trips for regular nails, lashes, brows, lips, hair, tan in hope of more freebies.

Growth plan - tag brands you’d like to give you free stuff, tag bigger accounts in the hope they reciprocate, ape the lifestyle of aspirational accounts while seeking validation for very unaspirational lifestyle.

When’s her birthday? I hope somebody makes her a wee sign for her soft play table that says ‘doing a bit of work’ so folks know not to disturb the boss babe while she’s slurping her latte and ‘working’ at soft play.
I had to mute my teams meeting to laugh out loud at this 😂😂😂😂
So spot on 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I can smell her from here 😷🤢. Ugg’s with no socks on, I have no words.

ETA: looks like she’s updated her bio again so don’t forget that very important task @DeloresBawbag. Apparently her grid is glam?

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
The highs and lows…..

What have the highs of her motherhood journey actually been other than every single day with Callie the brat?

• Haha
Omg no way did this wean get put to bed like this? That’s bleeping criminal 🤢🤢🤢 No way do DD’s kids get their teeth brushed if they are going to bed like this. Appalling. Lazy, manky witch. Take some pride in yourself and your bloody kids woman.
That actually broke my heart a bit. I had a friend when I was young who reminds me of this wee tot, she came from a really chaotic home, alcoholism, poor mental health etc, was always filthy. I remember my mum actually bathing her. Nina is a disgrace and her mother must be absolutely mortified at the state of her grandchildren. I've said before, in spite of all her faults, Maggie is always always immaculate.

Reactions: 11
On the ugg issue - if they are genuine double faced sheepskin, you’re meant to wear them barefoot.

Reactions: 2
The highs and lows…..

What have the highs of her motherhood journey actually been other than every single day with Callie the brat?
It is really annoying when she posts things saying that she wishes they were wee again - they are wee and it all goes so quickly but every stage they go through has pluses and minuses, you just have to enjoy each stage and enjoy your kids, not wish they were something else.

Reactions: 7
That actually broke my heart a bit. I had a friend when I was young who reminds me of this wee tot, she came from a really chaotic home, alcoholism, poor mental health etc, was always filthy. I remember my mum actually bathing her. Nina is a disgrace and her mother must be absolutely mortified at the state of her grandchildren. I've said before, in spite of all her faults, Maggie is always always immaculate.
Breaks my heart too 😢😢😢

Reactions: 5
L
anyone else think she just sounds a bit manic in her stories?

L

anyone else think she just sounds a bit manic in her stories?
Yeah she does, think she needs her fluoxetine dose checked. That cackling and the way she hollers at those girls. Like nails down a chalkboard.
In her stories today Chuckie was ploughing into a chocolate brownie and she had a Freddo next to her. Diabetes can't be far off for these kids, never seen wee ones plied with so much bleeping sugar on the daily.

I have not seen the little brown dog dog for a while I wonder if it ever gets a walk????
Maybe the MIL walks it cos let’s be honest, if that lazy slob Aimee can’t even dress her kid before leaving the house in the morning then there is no chance she is out walking a dog. Her crocodile tears today about that little pest Callie playing herself - bore off Aimee, you were in Asda before you went to soft play, you could have picked up a pair of socks and went on the soft play with her. Instead you wanted to sit on your iPad playing candy crush pretending to be some high flying business woman juggling your busy schedule with childcare.
She is a sad excuse for a mother, everything is for Instagram and what on earth would her life be like if Instagram crashed & disappeared tomorrow!

Reactions: 16
What exactly does she need to do on her laptop?? 🙈 and why the hell does she go sit outside school for an hr and a half instead of going round to her (empty) home?? 🙈 she is most definitely on another planet and everybody around her is enablers, if I told my husband I wanted to move in with his mum and dad leaving our house empty n drive about all day drinking Costa n playing on my laptop he would be telling me to go take 2 fucks to myself as would my pals be telling me to get a grip of myself and start acting my age!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
What exactly does she need to do on her laptop?? 🙈 and why the hell does she go sit outside school for an hr and a half instead of going round to her (empty) home?? 🙈 she is most definitely on another planet and everybody around her is enablers, if I told my husband I wanted to move in with his mum and dad leaving our house empty n drive about all day drinking Costa n playing on my laptop he would be telling me to go take 2 fucks to myself as would my pals be telling me to get a grip of myself and start acting my age!
We’ve said it since her threads started…she’s playing houses.

She never lives in the real world and wants to portray a totally different life but she’s just a scheme maw with a fake accent!
She’s never had true friends (remember the popular girls in school wouldn’t accept her 😅😅) and now she lives for validation through strangers on social media

• Heart
Reactions: 12
D-Dug - stop filming your weans sleeping and putting it on the internet!! 😢gives me the absolute fear over who is watching that wee girl online. Imagine when she’s older knowing your maw filmed you in a vulnerable position and posted it for anyone to see. 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

D-Dug - stop filming your weans sleeping and putting it on the internet!! 😢gives me the absolute fear over who is watching that wee girl online. Imagine when she’s older knowing your maw filmed you in a vulnerable position and posted it for anyone to see. 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️
Is Ange so fat she can't stand anymore?? Constantly lying down. The stories yesterday with the wean lying on her big fat tit gave me the dry bolk.

• Haha
Imagine being in your 30's, and you sound your day sitting on your laptop greeting that your weans got no pals at the soft play before spending 90 minutes sitting in the car. Does this woman ever actually do anything?! Like anything at all? She screams mental health issues. It's like she will avoid being in the house, be it her house or not at all costs. And when she is in the house she's doing nothing but fannying about with a coffee machine or filming Callie. She needs a good shake, banned from Instagram and the people in her life to give her a reality check. She doesn't live a life like any woman I know.

Reactions: 16
I’ve been pondering this for a while now...what does Social Maw actually get from Instagram? She’s on her phone constantly and uploading shite content but what does she actually achieve from it? At least big filthy Ang’ is promoting her botching business.. but for Sh’Aimee what’s the benefit other than a few fake pals and the odd manicure? I’m genuinely bemused why you would share your kids/hubby/day to day life for nothing! 🤔🤔🤔

• Haha
And cue Sh'amoo/Sh'aimee in 3, 2, 1.... we've sold our house!!!

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.