Thesocialmama.xo #14 Social mama can’t find her thing, botched lips sting & she is constantly ming…

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tell me she didn’t get gifted a dress from there?? That’s where I’m getting my weans christening dress from and if I find out they’re giving freebies to that mess I’ll be fuming 🤣👊🏻👊🏻👊🏻
She did and pretty sure Big D Dawg got one too

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I can see the point if she is doing something meaningful with Callie like a class but just hanging around shops/lunch I do not get it thinks she is her pal 🤯🤯🤯🤯
And to let that wee girl help with birth of pups just wrong wee dog should have got privacy
That’s what I was thinking, not a normal 4yr old and mother relataionship, why isn’t she doing classes with her? Swimming? Library? Nature trail? No she’s taken to a shopping centre daily ffs or better still, let her actually use her nursery place?!!

Serious question - my kid goes to nursery 2.5 days a week & she was off last week with chicken pox & I was demented… constant having to amuse her & honestly never been so glad to get back to work/normal. How is Aimee not demented having that wee girl there all the time 😵💫😵💫
Also my kid is nowhere near as annoying as what Callie is 🤣
I think honestly because she thinks she is content 😢 She has zero going for her…

Reactions: 8
I can see the point if she is doing something meaningful with Callie like a class but just hanging around shops/lunch I do not get it thinks she is her pal 🤯🤯🤯🤯
And to let that wee girl help with birth of pups just wrong wee dog should have got privacy
Kiddies are so impressionable at that age ….. she is going to think that this is normal everyday life!!! There is so many things she could be doing with her and letting her experience but she is hell bent on the idea of having a ‘mini me’ along with an outdated, damaging and dare I say it sexist idea that little girls need be ‘girlie’ ….. it’s 2022 not 2002 ….. girls can and do have interests in things other than shopping, dolls, dresses, princesses and girl bands ……there is nothing wrong with liking these but there are more important things in life and you should not be imposing your idealistic fantasy world onto your child!!!! God forbid the idea that your daughter might be interested in science or engineering instead of longing to be a mother!!!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Kiddies are so impressionable at that age ….. she is going to think that this is normal everyday life!!! There is so many things she could be doing with her and letting her experience but she is hell bent on the idea of having a ‘mini me’ along with an outdated, damaging and dare I say it sexist idea that little girls need be ‘girlie’ ….. it’s 2022 not 2002 ….. girls can and do have interests in things other than shopping, dolls, dresses, princesses and girl bands ……there is nothing wrong with liking these but there are more important things in life and you should not be imposing your idealistic fantasy world onto your child!!!! God forbid the idea that your daughter might be interested in science or engineering instead of longing to be a mother!!!
Its only Aimee living in the past - even the Easter Bunny is living in 2022 wae his mobile phone noo.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Its only Aimee living in the past - even the Easter Bunny is living in 2022 wae his mobile phone noo.
😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 exactly!!!! The Easter bunny has a mobile phone and Santa has a GPS tracker ……. move wee the times Aimee hen

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Is she trying to look like a 'granny' by wearing a tablecloth for a top and letting her grey roots come in? The granny patter is absolutely pish.

Reactions: 7
Is she trying to look like a 'granny' by wearing a tablecloth for a top and letting her grey roots come in? The granny patter is absolutely pish.
I sick of this granny drivel too. It's bleeping tragic. And something an 8 year old would find funny for only about 5 minutes.

The whole of the dog/puppy can’t is beyond boring isn’t it. I’m not a dog person, but I’m sure plenty people enjoyed a few stories about the new pups but we are 10 days in and she’s still whittering on about them 😴😴😴

The whole of the dog/puppy can’t is beyond boring isn’t it. I’m not a dog person, but I’m sure plenty people enjoyed a few stories about the new pups but we are 10 days in and she’s still whittering on about them 😴😴😴
It is beyond dull. It'll drag on too. There will be tearful farewells in due course.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.