Thesocialmama.xo #11 Annual turnover - 9 cookies and a bath bomb

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks to ShAimee regular @tippingpoint for their fantastic thread title!

Can you believe we’re on thread 11 discussing our least favourite instamaw, Aimee Kilgour😱

Recap from previous threads, she really needs a proper wiki!

Heres a little wiki for any newbies or us oldies that just wanna reminisce

-Phoning the police to check she was allowed to go to Superdrug with Whiny Wonka to buy fannypads at the peak of the pandemic
-Slating the NHS and extremely hardworking ambulance crew because they said her son wasn’t an emergency and she’d have to wait a few hours. She moaned as she wanted to get some sleep and it was her birthday
Also to add, someone worked out she lived within a 20 minute drive of the hospital and could easily have driven her ill child.
She doxed said person on her PlaTfOrm as she didn’t like the truth
-Washed her overpriced fizz sticks down with a McDonald’s regularly, because, you know...balance
-Claimed she hasn’t got her feral dog neutered because of Covid.
Vets have remained open and offered this procedure all along. She’s an unorganised human being.
-Has since gotten rid of said inconvenience/dog as she couldn’t be arsed to look after him!
-Put up a sad post about being a “Dog Mum” and how hard it was to get rid of him?!
-Broke most Covid restrictions when it suited her, like meeting a newborn baby when this and travel outwith your county wasn’t allowed.
-Posted about a gay couple kissing and proceeded to come across as the most homophobic person on the gram. Didn’t apologise or explain herself. Fellow Tricia’s believe she was put on a ban by Instagram for said disgusting comments
-“Opened” New Look with only 3 people there to support her and didn’t bother to actually even promote the store
-Gets her fat gunt and arse out whenever engagement is low
-Gets zero engagement on paid/promoted grid posts as she’s bought the bulk of her 28k followers. Claims her sister-in-law messages her to say she hasn’t seen the post so shared it on her stories “just in case we haven’t seen it”
-Gets zero engagement on her “ad posts” (around 100-300 likes per post - see chapstick & Queen on the Green posts for examples) but will get 1.5-2k for a regular post! Someone’s buying likeys 😂
-Very publicly sacked her cleaner as she was herself a “perfectionist” and the work wasn’t getting done to her standard. Her house is regularly featured in the background of her stories overrun with washing, looking a state and looks like it stinks.
-Let’s not mention when the dogs shagged on her sofa and covered it in jizz 🤮 Probably cleaned it with a baby wipe.
-Missed her least favourite child’s (Jackson) induction day at primary school but manages to make numerous hair/lash/nails appointments on time. Add this to the fact she actually forgot her youngests (Callie’s) first day at nursery.
-Didn’t event bother to go to Jackson’s first day of nursery and instead went to get her nails done 😳 has since pulled him out of nursery as he “doesn’t like to be away from her”
-Dresses like a woman in her mid 40’s/50’s. Her and her pal Ddog have shares in a tent/curtain dress company
-Spunked over a thousand pounds on a 💫meditation & mindfulness💫 course. Turns out is was taken by a junkie called Bret in Thailand and is a pyramid scheme. Aimee advised people to sign up to this course instead of using traditional methods to combat mental health issues 🤯
-Has a “Best Friend” in America who she’s never met, only on Instagram and they’re friends because Aimee likes the colour Teal and her friends daughter is called Teal 😂
-Regularly wears the same clothes to bed then again the next day even on Scotland’s hottest day whilst trying to convince her followers she’s had a shower
-Her daughter is the most annoying brat on
insta and is regularly referred to as “Whiny Wonka” as she has a diet of 85% chocolate and a voice like nails on a blackboard. Whines constantly, obviously.
-Her husband lives in a cupboard under the stairs and is referred to as “Cupboard bleep
-Her children don’t know what a vegetable is, what daylight is or what it’s like to have routine in their lives

We also discuss her big mate Ddog aka “The Goon from Troon”

Anything else to add Tricias?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28

Can you believe we’re on thread 11 discussing our least favourite instamaw, Aimee Kilgour😱

-Phoning the police to check she was allowed to go to Superdrug with Whiny Wonka to buy fannypads at the peak of the pandemic
-Slating the NHS and extremely hardworking ambulance crew because they said her son wasn’t an emergency and she’d have to wait a few hours. She moaned as she wanted to get some sleep and it was her birthday
Also to add, someone worked out she lived within a 20 minute drive of the hospital and could easily have driven her ill child.
-Washed her overpriced fizz sticks down with a McDonald’s regularly, because, you know...balance
Vets have remained open and offered this procedure all along. She’s an unorganised human being.
-Has since gotten rid of said inconvenience/dog as she couldn’t be arsed to look after him!
-Put up a sad post about being a “Dog Mum” and how hard it was to get rid of him?!
-Broke most Covid restrictions when it suited her, like meeting a newborn baby when this and travel outwith your county wasn’t allowed.
-Posted about a gay couple kissing and proceeded to come across as the most homophobic person on the gram. Didn’t apologise or explain herself. Fellow Tricia’s believe she was put on a ban by Instagram for said disgusting comments
-“Opened” New Look with only 3 people there to support her and didn’t bother to actually even promote the store
-Gets zero engagement on paid/promoted grid posts as she’s bought the bulk of her 28k followers. Claims her sister-in-law messages her to say she hasn’t seen the post so shared it on her stories “just in case we haven’t seen it”
-Gets zero engagement on her “ad posts” (around 100-300 likes per post - see chapstick & Queen on the Green posts for examples) but will get 1.5-2k for a regular post! Someone’s buying likeys 😂
-Very publicly sacked her cleaner as she was herself a “perfectionist” and the work wasn’t getting done to her standard. Her house is regularly featured in the background of her stories overrun with washing, looking a state and looks like it stinks.
-Let’s not mention when the dogs shagged on her sofa and covered it in jizz 🤮 Probably cleaned it with a baby wipe.
-Missed her least favourite child’s (Jackson) induction day at primary school but manages to make numerous hair/lash/nails appointments on time. Add this to the fact she actually forgot her youngests (Callie’s) first day at nursery.
-Didn’t event bother to go to Jackson’s first day of nursery and instead went to get her nails done 😳 has since pulled him out of nursery as he “doesn’t like to be away from her”
-Dresses like a woman in her mid 40’s/50’s. Her and her pal Ddog have shares in a tent/curtain dress company
-Spunked over a thousand pounds on a 💫meditation & mindfulness💫 course. Turns out is was taken by a junkie called Bret in Thailand and is a pyramid scheme. Aimee advised people to sign up to this course instead of using traditional methods to combat mental health issues 🤯
-Has a “Best Friend” in America who she’s never met, only on Instagram and they’re friends because Aimee likes the colour Teal and her friends daughter is called Teal 😂
-Regularly wears the same clothes to bed then again the next day even on Scotland’s hottest day whilst trying to convince her followers she’s had a shower
insta and is regularly referred to as “Whiny Wonka” as she has a diet of 85% chocolate and a voice like nails on a blackboard. Whines constantly, obviously.
-Her husband lives in a cupboard under the stairs and is referred to as “Cupboard bleep
-Her children don’t know what a vegetable is, what daylight is or what it’s like to have routine in their lives

Love it 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 6
That gingham shirt she's wearing reminds me of the tabard my wee great granny used to wear to do the housework. She's so frumpy!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I know it’s been said a million times but I can’t get over her dress sense. Particularly her footwear choices, she’s always wearing weird sequin/glittery numbers a 60+ year old might pack for their week in Spain. Bunions bulging out the sides. And the glittery trainers 🤦🏼‍♀️

That gingham shirt she's wearing reminds me of the tabard my wee great granny used to wear to do the housework. She's so frumpy!
went back to look at this shirt and don’t think I’ve ever seen such an accurate description 🤣🤣🤣that’s exactly what it’s like, an old wifey’s tabard

• Haha
Reactions: 17

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Perfecr

Reactions: 4
Does DDOG have lip liner on for going to PT? Or is it dodgy permanent make up that is very wonky on the upper lip!

Reactions: 5
Naw am no even coping.
What the bleeping duck is she actually trying to achieve in life looking like big Sasquatch
Oh my God she honestly looks like a 60 year old man here 😂😂😂 the face, the HAIR (wtf), the baggy clothes… she doesn’t even have a chin, her face blends right into her neck. She really needs to start taking better care of herself because I’m sorry but there’s absolutely NO excuse for looking like a bleeping pensioner when you’re in your early 30’s.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I must say ddog does my confidence no end of good.. I’m a couple of years older than her but look at least 2 decades younger. She’s haggard as duck.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I must say ddog does my confidence no end of good.. I’m a couple of years older than her but look at least 2 decades younger. She’s haggard as duck.
And her PT is THE best ever!! Did she not say the same about the guy in Troon only a few weeks ago?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Mother of God
I did notice ddog had fabletics in her bio but don’t think I’ve ever seen her post about them?

and that outfit!!!! I’m nowhere near size of her and I wouldn’t wear a crop top outfit in the gym even if I have been dying with heat last few weeks, shorts is as brave as I go but always a full top. maybe I should be saying good on her for body confidence but I think there’s defo a middle ground

Reactions: 8
I think the whole fabletics thing is same as hello fresh, she buys it and then tags them in the hope of a freebie.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.