TheSmithyFamily, tiktoks most idiotic family!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

I don’t watch them prior to the fire but just found this on their Instagram. Not the first time fire fighters were called there!
I wonder if they have a Go Fund Me last year. So who will be paying for the Hotel they are staying In that has to be adding up

Reactions: 1
I’m calling this now - I guarantee they will post a video saying they have “caught” the “guys” who did it but they aren’t pressing charges and it’s all being dealt with privately - then they will stop posting about the fire and go back to their usual content and it will all be swept under the carpet.

Reactions: 28
A fire nearly exactly a year ago? Really?? You think that he would be on it with fire safety considering that happened. Funny how he never mentioned it with recent events?

It was clearly his cigarette in the first instance because he wasn’t looking for anyone to blame was he 🤔

Reactions: 3
I’m calling this now - I guarantee they will post a video saying they have “caught” the “guys” who did it but they aren’t pressing charges and it’s all being dealt with privately - then they will stop posting about the fire and go back to their usual content and it will all be swept under the carpet.
I doubt the police would let them get away with a stunt like that, and the Fire Brigade wouldn't be too happy either

Reactions: 6
I wonder if they have a Go Fund Me last year. So who will be paying for the Hotel they are staying In that has to be adding up
There insurance company will be paying for it. The insurance company will be paying for everything! There is absolutely no cost to them whatsoever so the go fund me stuff is purely lining their pockets.

Reactions: 3
There insurance company will be paying for it. The insurance company will be paying for everything! There is absolutely no cost to them whatsoever so the go fund me stuff is purely lining their pockets.
Would the insurance be paying for it already? Wouldn't they have to assess the claim first before making any payment?

Genuine question by the way as I've never had to do any sort of claim!

wonder if he’s worried they won’t pay out cos they know more than what we know 🤔 he’ll try string it along as them taking their time when in fact it’s been a big fat no.

Reactions: 2
“One of you filmed while the other one done it”
His exact words. Yet we’ve seen the raw unedited footage in full and I can’t see any evidence of that. So that is a demonstrable lie.
It’s my belief that this is what was supposed to happen. That he instructed the lads to do this and this is why he came out and said it happened that way. And he put out that video before he saw the CCTV. Then when he’s actually reviewed the footage he’s realised they didn’t do it, but he had no way to backtrack. If something happened that you planned and knew was going to happen and at what time, you’d have no reason to check the CCTV footage. Whereas if it was a genuine surprise, that would be the very first thing you did.

Reactions: 8
wonder if he’s worried they won’t pay out cos they know more than what we know 🤔 he’ll try string it along as them taking their time when in fact it’s been a big fat no.
Depends on the circumstances of the fire. If it’s targeted arson or fraud then they won’t pay out.
if it’s genuinely been a fire with no other motives then yeah the insurer would be paying for hotel/cleaning/rebuild etc. Assuming they have home insurance.
Angers me they are taking advantage of the kindness of people who are willing to donate their money and if time
To help these people.
They are dangerous scrounges.

The swimming pool I saw them in looked like a Hotel Swimming pool.He must be expecting a big payout booking into a Hotel with a pool.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
I can’t see the insurance company giving them a penny and the police will be digging into all those ordered takeaways etc.

Reactions: 7
What was the point of having all those mobility scooters? Were they doing them up to resell them? There was no point to having them.
Boils my piss as I went through long covid and my mobility is now poor and could do with one & can't afford one and they just treat them like toys which made the fire harder to put out!

Reactions: 6
What was the point of having all those mobility scooters? Were they doing them up to resell them? There was no point to having them.
Boils my piss as I went through long covid and my mobility is now poor and could do with one & can't afford one and they just treat them like toys which made the fire harder to put out!
they were for content. Nothing more. To film a Tiktok.
he could afford those, but not to fix his car. 🤷🏼‍♀️

They didn’t work, all scrap that he literally took off a scrap heap just sit on and ram in to kids on apparently.

Well I just heard about him letting off a football horn in the room a new born baby is sleeping, and hearing he had several mobility scooters to ram the children, is there no end to his dangerous actions.

• Wow
  • Sad
Well I just heard about him letting off a football horn in the room a new born baby is sleeping, and hearing he had several mobility scooters to ram the children, is there no end to his dangerous actions.
Omg that’s dreadful!! That poor baby, who in their right mind let off an air horn around a new born baby! What a skank

Poor him, scared he will come out of the top 100
Really can’t stand them, it’s all “poor me this and poor me that” I generally think that they planned the fire attack and it wasn’t an arson attack

Reactions: 5
How he thinks I will never understand and never want to either but it's worrying that all the following thinks it's funny.

A bit strange after spouting all that last night, him being so quiet today. Do you think something has happened?

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.