TheSmithyFamily, tiktoks most idiotic family!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Probably going off until things die down and then come back as if nothing’s happened. Lots of people are asking a lot of uncomfortable questions.

That latest vid of them being interviewed in the house though- why go back there if it’s not for sympathy and for effect. He is so transparent. Smh

Reactions: 12
Probably going off until things die down and then come back as if nothing’s happened. Lots of people are asking a lot of uncomfortable questions.

That latest vid of them being interviewed in the house though- why go back there if it’s not for sympathy and for effect. He is so transparent. Smh
It’s like when Newspapers get the sob stories to pose with a picture of a dead relative and sad face or the kid that’s been kicked out for the haircut against school rules

Reactions: 6
Watching the Facebook one, who’s reading the questions?

16 and and 17 I believe

Gaffs just burnt down, the whole family is supposedly living out of a hotel and this is what they’re spending their time doing? Give me strength

I don’t know why they keen saying it will take a year to fix the house, I’ve seen first hand a house fire and this is minor compared to actual burnt down homes, will take 6 months or around max. Absolutely understand they won’t be living there after but, a year for mostly smoke/water damage no.

Reactions: 6
I think Jess wants him to come off social media after all this and this is his kind of compromise. He’ll say he’ll take a break but after a week or two he’ll keep adding the odd post then he’ll back to regular uploads again.

Reactions: 2
I think Jess wants him to come off social media after all this and this is his kind of compromise. He’ll say he’ll take a break but after a week or two he’ll keep adding the odd post then he’ll back to regular uploads again.
yes I think this too, it’s Jess come on she’s just had a baby her emotions are all over the place and with the house being her childhood home I can understand how broken she must be feeling. Finally he’s listening but I agree he will be back. To be honest, I hope they use this half term and stay away it’s 6/7 weeks it’s long enough for a break. But I can’t see him being away from social media longer than a week.

Reactions: 4
So there was a fire the week between Christmas and New Year where I live, and the flat it happened in is still nowhere near ready for the tennant to go back. The fire was only in one room with only smoke damage in other rooms.. She comes into where I work and has been told she’s looking at the beginning of next year. So there could be some truth in the estimated time they’ve been given 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 1
If he doesn’t own the house, why is he saying they will use the go fund me money to rent for a year then sell the house to then buy somewhere? If it’s not theirs then how would they profit from it. Doesn’t make sense, I could be missing something like, it’s late 😂

Also, how many goodbye vids are they gonna do, there’s been at least 5 so far across the different platforms

Why is Amy in the hotel with them though? Does she not have parents
Because she’s as bad as nick and desperate for fame, so sticking to them like glue now there’s a chance she’s not going to be in every video if she has to move back home

Reactions: 7
If he doesn’t own the house, why is he saying they will use the go fund me money to rent for a year then sell the house to then buy somewhere? If it’s not theirs then how would they profit from it. Doesn’t make sense, I could be missing something like, it’s late 😂

Also, how many goodbye vids are they gonna do, there’s been at least 5 so far across the different platforms
because although it is owned by jess’s mum I believe she gifted it to them. I assume she won’t need the money made from its sale.

because although it is owned by jess’s mum I believe she gifted it to them. I assume she won’t need the money made from its sale.
I dont know how things work in the UK with gift tax etc but apart from that they either they own it or they don't. If its his to sell then he owns it. The deeds are in his name in that case so why was he saying its not his house?

I bet now they are off social media, that Amy won’t stick around much longer lol as for them going away from sm yeah what for a free days/weeks, people say it all the time and come back within days lol 😂 and if they do stay away what are all the smithy warriors going to do now, they won’t have any content lol 😂

Reactions: 7
Personally I think they should take this half term break and literally use it as that, a break from sm etc. I’m sure they’ve made enough to take a break anyway. If as they say Jess and the girls are suffering, use this time to reflect on things etc. If after 6 weeks life is better without sm stay away, but I honestly can’t see him staying away longer than a week or two!

Reactions: 2
Social media break just to make more content, they will be back in a couple of weeks with a video named ' we won't let the trolls win'

I don't think they will be off 24 Hours, I'm blocking any one stitching them so annoying 🙄 sick of it because I can see straight through it all. Also if they take a break what makes them think the thugs will just go away if the story is real that is.

Reactions: 9
Finding a land lord is going to be hard. I mean hes shown over a few years what a head he is. I wouldnt want to rehome him. What a fall from grace. Well I suppose it proves fame and attention doesn't make you happy. Unless you have millions to go with it.

Reactions: 9
It annoys me that they say there house was burnt down and they can never go back then they post the videos in the house its all an act for money and sympathy and the idiots can't see that. Especially that smithy warrior woman she does my head in

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.