TheSmithyFamily, tiktoks most idiotic family!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I see the police have now released an appeal for people to come forward with any info so they’re obviously struggling to find anyone involved/figure out what’s happened

Reactions: 2
Pissing me off all these warriors saying “you’ve got PTSD” - it isn’t possible to diagnose PTSD after a week, if has to be persistent symptoms over a specific time frame and he certainly doesn’t strike me as having symptoms when he’s taking them back to the scene of the crime and putting them potentially at further risk.

Reactions: 15
Pissing me off all these warriors saying “you’ve got PTSD” - it isn’t possible to diagnose PTSD after a week, if has to be persistent symptoms over a specific time frame and he certainly doesn’t strike me as having symptoms when he’s taking them back to the scene of the crime and putting them potentially at further risk.
Of course he doesn’t have PSTD 🙄🙄 he’s a bumbling scrounging idiot! You have to be diagnosed that by a professional, anything for a bit of dollar! And as if they’re going to donate that Go Fund Me money 🤣🤣🤣🤣 that’s only going one place, his back pocket 😡

Reactions: 10
When you have PTSD no way could you ever go back, PTSD can last a lifetime it's horrendous to live with.

Reactions: 4
He’s put up a tik tok miming badly to a song with the caption saying he has taken the day to think. Then he has put a long vid on Facebook of him and Jess back in that bloody house explaining that he might come off social media. It’s click bait and it also references the go fund me so he is asking for donations without asking for donations.
well which is it? Has hs taken the day to think or has he spent the day making a Facebook video As if he will come off social media! Pull the other one mate it’s got bleeping bells on! 😂

Reactions: 9
Why does he always go back to the house and sit on a garden chair in front of that stupid neon sign like he’s on big brother?

• Haha
Reactions: 18
When you have PTSD no way could you ever go back, PTSD can last a lifetime it's horrendous to live with.
I diagnose and treat PTSD for a living and know full well that he isn’t showing any symptoms as far as we see. I do believe Jess is depressed but again unsurprising considering the idiot she lives with and what she’s been through.

That facebook video is embarrassing, setting up an interview - paid a years rent upfront in a “gated community” with the GFM money

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
He’s put up a tik tok miming badly to a song with the caption saying he has taken the day to think. Then he has put a long vid on Facebook of him and Jess back in that bloody house explaining that he might come off social media. It’s click bait and it also references the go fund me so he is asking for donations without asking for donations.
well which is it? Has hs taken the day to think or has he spent the day making a Facebook video As if he will come off social media! Pull the other one mate it’s got bleeping bells on! 😂
I watched him nearly needed a sick bucket I have not seen the one with Jess, let's not forget he is apparently signed with a talent agency who will be coaching him. I have to had it to him he is a showman all the way

I watched him nearly needed a sick bucket I have not seen the one with Jess, let's not forget he is apparently signed with a talent agency who will be coaching him. I have to hand it to him he is a showman all the way

Reactions: 3
Oh man the fake crying at the end, yet again wiping away nothing 🥱

Reactions: 7
I've been reading this thread over the last week and tbh I didn't know much about this family before the fire happened.
I'd seen them occasionally on my FYP but always scrolled by as they weren't really my thing.
Anyway, this last week I've watched their videos from before & after the fire and I really wouldn't trust a single word that came out of that man's mouth.
He won't disappear from social media, he loves the attention too much & he truly believes his own bullshit.
I actually feel sorry for any new neighbours having to put up with that family living next door to them. I bet house prices plummet in that area once Onslow & his brood rock up.

Reactions: 20

Their not leaving, it sounds like a break which is what they shouldve done Anyway. They’ll be back.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.