TheSmithyFamily, tiktoks most idiotic family!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If I was Amy’s family I don’t think I’d want her near them, regardless of who did what, if Nick had nothing to do with it then someone doesn’t like him and I wouldn’t want her around them!

Reactions: 8
I can’t sit back and watch these lies anymore!! They are all in on it knowing they are going to be rich at the end of this!! Maybe not Jess but jack will do anything if you pay him!! Nick says on a Facebook video this is the first time jack saw the house 😮😮 no it’s not because here is a photo of jack that the sun newspaper have taken of him with Dan nick and a few other blokes in the garden the day after!!! If nobody pulls him up on this then the world has gone mad!! I have passed his lies to the police 🚨 he’s a liar and it’s all a cover to make people believe it’s not him and to makes Jess believe it’s not him. Them poor children

Jack has different clothes on to the Facebook video. This does not take a genius to work out!! Nick will be arrested soon trust me.

Feel free to spread the photo everywhere to prove the Facebook video wasn’t the first time Jack had saw the fire 🤫

I have never heard of this family until this week until my daughter said the was a fire. it didn’t take me long to watch back on all the videos and piece all this together.

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 17
I can’t sit back and watch these lies anymore!! They are all in on it knowing they are going to be rich at the end of this!! Maybe not Jess but jack will do anything if you pay him!! Nick says on a Facebook video this is the first time jack saw the house 😮😮 no it’s not because here is a photo of jack that the sun newspaper have taken of him with Dan nick and a few other blokes in the garden the day after!!! If nobody pulls him up on this then the world has gone mad!! I have passed his lies to the police 🚨 he’s a liar and it’s all a cover to make people believe it’s not him and to makes Jess believe it’s not him. Them poor children

Jack has different clothes on to the Facebook video. This does not take a genius to work out!! Nick will be arrested soon trust me.

Feel free to spread the photo everywhere to prove the Facebook video wasn’t the first time Jack had saw the fire 🤫

I have never heard of this family until this week until my daughter said the was a fire. it didn’t take me long to watch back on all the videos and piece all this together.
Another discrepancy in his story to add to the pile... there are just too many holes in it at this point and it’s clear he’s taken his followers for an absolute ride. Even if he does know nothing about the fire, he’s fully exploited his fans and it’s disgusting

Reactions: 7

Exactly what I just said about the trainers so thanks for finding this.
the video on Facebook with jack and Amy apparently first visiting is all a lie, they had already been there so they filmed jack and Amy walking around just for views in a house that a family were victims of an arson attack? I’m sorry that makes no sense. It’s all for views, too many lies.

Reactions: 2
I don't know if anyone else has mentioned this but anyone else see this and find it weird? Not only is there no mention of Teddy but Jack literally forgot Jess's name you know HIS sister.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
I don’t follow them so don’t know the family tree. I though Jess was nick’s partner/wife and Jack is his son with any as jack’s girlfriend?
Jack has the same dad as Jess different mums.
Nick does have another child though, I think he’s about 9ish.

Reactions: 1
Has anyone else seen this comment?
I just watched him, he is really good.

Have you watched the video where they are in the Hotel I never thought about before, something just does not sit right about Jack is he involved in this, the endless pranking makes me convinced it was another attention seeking prank gone wrong. How they not scared to go back to the house,Jack is so small you could blow him over, why is he happy to go back.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3

Why were other creators contacted by PR companies the very day after it happened to make a minute long video? And so Jack is Jess's brother, and Nick is Jess's partner? I thought Jack was Nick's son hahaha

• Wow
Reactions: 6
I stand by my earlier comments about him, wouldn't trust or believe a single word he says.

Pleased to hear he's bleeping off from living round here though - although sorry for the people of Devon!

• Haha
Would two teenage lads honestly care about this family enough to set fire to their car/house? Lads their age or too busy playing games online/chasing girls to give a tit about a family like this.

If they had a grudge with anyone else they would do the dirty work themselves or pay someone with experience, they wouldn’t pick two young lads.

TikTok went from a fun thing for our kids to dance on during lockdown to families like this that are rough as arse, never had a friend or been popular in their lives and it’s all went to their heads.

Reactions: 12
Pleased to hear he's bleeping off from living round here though - although sorry for the people of Devon!
[/QUOTE]

He isn’t going to Devon yet, he already said in a previous Tiktok Jess’s mum isn’t going for a few years they will go when she does.

Reactions: 1
I just watched him, he is really good.

Have you watched the video where they are in the Hotel I never thought about before, something just does not sit right about Jack is he involved in this, the endless pranking makes me convinced it was another attention seeking prank gone wrong. How they not scared to go back to the house,Jack is so small you could blow him over, why is he happy to go back.
Yeah that video was really off and have the police made that statement about sending things directly to them since that was put up?
I would love a body language analyst to have their say about his videos.

Reactions: 3
The account has been deleting videos because the one with the unedited footage has gone, also the one where it wasn’t on, then suddenly appeared between his monologue videos has now gone. I’m always suspicious when things are deleted it either something they don’t want is to see or they’ve been told by the police to remove it. Hmmmm. Suspicious.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.