TheSmithyFamily, tiktoks most idiotic family!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They remind me of the kinda people who would go on the Jeremy Kyle Show, and first in line to claim their benefit cheque 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Omg I just came across a tiktok of this older lady crying saying it was a hard day and she didn't know if she wanted to be here anymore. I thought someone had died but no its because this dope is taking a break from tiktok!! What the f is wrong with people?
I hope he takes the time off to buy himself some bloody t shirts.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
It annoys me how nick is there singing all happy clappy with them whole Jess looks broken he really hasn't put her first at all

Reactions: 2
Omg I just came across a tiktok of this older lady crying saying it was a hard day and she didn't know if she wanted to be here anymore. I thought someone had died but no its because this dope is taking a break from tiktok!! What the f is wrong with people?
That'll be Sare no doubt. God she is so cringe

• Heart
Reactions: 11

Absolute madness, you’d think someone had died! She bloody sees him all the time in real life too 😂 absolute nutter

• Haha
Reactions: 11
That no1 smithy warrior that one that sounds like a man she does my head in, it’s all for the clout I swear she has a tattoo of the smithy family and I think she has met them but she’s not in with them as much as Lawrence and sare!!! She obviously don’t get slot of money being part of the warrior family as I’ve seen her beg for money for fags and energy drinks she has PayPal in her bio. She says she is an animal lover yet has 2 dogs in one dog cage and they ain’t small dogs either. Who even is she? And who does she think she is, another who has jumped on the bandwagon. I’m sure she had her main account permanently banned it was cjawareness or something similar, she has two other accounts nboyd I think and lost paws something to with dog rescue lol 😂

• Wow
Reactions: 4
they were for content. Nothing more. To film a Tiktok.
he could afford those, but not to fix his car. 🤷🏼‍♀️
Think they’re the untouchable types that this will js
He’s put up a tik tok miming badly to a song with the caption saying he has taken the day to think. Then he has put a long vid on Facebook of him and Jess back in that bloody house explaining that he might come off social media. It’s click bait and it also references the go fund me so he is asking for donations without asking for donations.
well which is it? Has hs taken the day to think or has he spent the day making a Facebook video As if he will come off social media! Pull the other one mate it’s got bleeping bells on! 😂

it’s all for attention. It’s an app no need to announce taking time away from it. Too late the right time to take time away should’ve been last week.
The videos attract people commenting eg miss you etc. So that increases his tiktok presence and therefore more money for him. He won’t stay away long.

Gaffs just burnt down, the whole family is supposedly living out of a hotel and this is what they’re spending their time doing? Give me strength
I thought the sign was burned in the fire in one of the video?

I don’t know why they keen saying it will take a year to fix the house, I’ve seen first hand a house fire and this is minor compared to actual burnt down homes, will take 6 months or around max. Absolutely understand they won’t be living there after but, a year for mostly smoke/water damage no.
I once saw a house by me literally burn down the ground - there was nothing left and that house was built from scratch in under a year

It’s like when Newspapers get the sob stories to pose with a picture of a dead relative and sad face or the kid that’s been kicked out for the haircut against school rules

Compo face I call that 😭🤣🤣🤣

That no1 smithy warrior that one that sounds like a man she does my head in, it’s all for the clout I swear she has a tattoo of the smithy family and I think she has met them but she’s not in with them as much as Lawrence and sare!!! She obviously don’t get slot of money being part of the warrior family as I’ve seen her beg for money for fags and energy drinks she has PayPal in her bio. She says she is an animal lover yet has 2 dogs in one dog cage and they ain’t small dogs either. Who even is she? And who does she think she is, another who has jumped on the bandwagon. I’m sure she had her main account permanently banned it was cjawareness or something similar, she has two other accounts nboyd I think and lost paws something to with dog rescue lol 😂

She has a Smith family tattoo alright 🙄 she is a pain in the balls. Piss head / scag head 🙄 more on her line to go for a quick shower.

• Haha
Because I've always had them blocked I was just watching one video on Instagram of someone driving a black car pushing Nick on a mobility scooter how can anyone think they are funny he needs medical treatment yet another dangerous prank

Reactions: 2

At least she’s stopped “crying” now 🥴

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.