TheSmithyFamily, tiktoks most idiotic family!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She needs to grow the duck up.
And that video of her with that young lad gives me sleazy vibes.
Get in the bin, Sare 🗑

Reactions: 15
That Sare sees Nick most bloody days so her crying on tik tok is all for attention, strange woman

• Haha
Reactions: 12
How many videos is he going to post saying they're taking a break from social media 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 10
That cjawarenessarmy is live now begging for money for maccy ds for her adult son Alex and also saying her and her bud ain’t got money for fags lol 😂

• Wow
Reactions: 4
How many videos is he going to post saying they're taking a break from social media 🙄
I wish I could reply with some F bombs, the thing is all the supporting fans and posting Duets so no way can anyone avoid them

Reactions: 3
What I don’t understand is they had/had a ring doorbell I get a notification everytime someone goes near my house/door so how did they not know? Either way heartbreaking

Reactions: 5
Aw god their video to see you again is the most cringe thing. They’re deleting an app. Not bloody jetting of you Mars.

• Haha
Why is everyone acting like they’ve died, they’re taking a break and will likely be back soon once money becomes tight, Sare sees them practically every fricking day anyway.

Reactions: 10
Why is everyone acting like they’ve died, they’re taking a break and will likely be back soon once money becomes tight, Sare sees them practically every fricking day anyway.
He will be back to show the new house, he won't want to keep his new gated home private.

Reactions: 6
Latest video is so cringe. Also why did they need to pay a years rent up front? Ah yeah, that’s right, landlords don’t wanna risk renting to someone who has been bankrupt multiple times and doesn’t actually have a job.

• Wow
Reactions: 13
I don’t believe Nick had anything to do with it however the video they did of Nick and Jess being interviewed was like the type of video you see when a long standing tv series has come to an end and they do a special on it 🤔😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Something else has just occurred to me.
So when the harassment started following the address leak, he said they were moving. But they didn’t. He repeated they were moving over a series of weeks but they never did. Perhaps why they didn’t is because no estate agent/landlord would touch them. So they needed to come up with a scheme to generate a boat load of cash so they could pay a years rent up front.

Car fire - load of attention - load of go fund me money - job done.

And what happened to their GFM money going to charity? Pretty sure they said it would. But their latest video says it’s covered a years rent. 🤷‍♂️

Latest video is so cringe. Also why did they need to pay a years rent up front? Ah yeah, that’s right, landlords don’t wanna risk renting to someone who has been bankrupt multiple times and doesn’t actually have a job.
this!
no actual income, and bankrupt/or in debt, their paying cash upfront clearly.

Something else has just occurred to me.
So when the harassment started following the address leak, he said they were moving. But they didn’t. He repeated they were moving over a series of weeks but they never did. Perhaps why they didn’t is because no estate agent/landlord would touch them. So they needed to come up with a scheme to generate a boat load of cash so they could pay a years rent up front.

Car fire - load of attention - load of go fund me money - job done.

And what happened to their GFM money going to charity? Pretty sure they said it would. But their latest video says it’s covered a years rent. 🤷‍♂️
the thing is though he didn’t need to leak his address, it’s easily found online he was at one point self employed own business not hard to find at all. Also if you know that area or from around there, it’s quite obvious which part of the road they live on.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.