TheSmithyFamily, tiktoks most idiotic family!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I find it weird how he left the window open and car unlocked, if he done that and someone tried breaking it because it’s already unlocked the alarms wouldn’t go off and wouldn’t alert any neighbours before they’ve actually caused the fire.. something doesn’t add up

Reactions: 2
I am not good with this stuff. Could someone get the post a guy going by the name Brown Investments convo with Nick apparently about a stolen car.Its posted on Twitter and he has a baby photo profile picture.

I am not good with this stuff. Could someone get the post a guy going by the name Brown Investments convo with Nick apparently about a stolen car.Its posted on Twitter and he has a baby photo profile picture.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Does he own anything other than a white vest..!?

My thoughts are they started it themselves (paid someone) and didn’t expect it to spread to the house. Mick Philpott didn’t expect theirs to spread like wildfire but it did! Even if it wasn’t them they could have stopped this escalating by contacting the police each time something happened, inform local takeaways not to delivery to their address etc. They got caught up in the attention and thrive off it.

Reactions: 13
Does he own anything other than a white vest..!?

My thoughts are they started it themselves (paid someone) and didn’t expect it to spread to the house. Mick Philpott didn’t expect theirs to spread like wildfire but it did! Even if it wasn’t them they could have stopped this escalating by contacting the police each time something happened, inform local takeaways not to delivery to their address etc. They got caught up in the attention and thrive off it.
I don’t think the wife had anything to do with it, she looks genuinely heartbroken.

Reactions: 6
Maybe his back gambling lost a lot of ££ i dont think jess was in on it she genuinely looks heartbroken

I totally agree I don't think jess was involved at all... I don't know about anyone else but do we not think its odd that apparently bells is desperate to get back to the house! Now I have a daughter around the same age as bells and she would be way too terrified to even talk about it let alone go there!

Reactions: 3
these are from his Twitter. His name is Adam Brown. Apparently if you look at Nick’s old Facebook they’ll be pictures etc of them together.

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 5
He seems to want to warn people who have donated, I wish he would come post on Tattle.

Reactions: 4
I totally agree I don't think jess was involved at all... I don't know about anyone else but do we not think its odd that apparently bells is desperate to get back to the house! Now I have a daughter around the same age as bells and she would be way too terrified to even talk about it let alone go there!
It’s all for content though, I bet it’s him saying “do you want to go home” and he’ll film and post it if it happens! That why he did a video asking what people think, because then he’ll say “most people said I should take them back for closure” she’s a child, she doesn’t need closure and these behaviours are exactly what can cause harm long term.

I imagine the police are investigating this closely, the amount of tik toks he makes has got to be suspicious to them if it is to us.

Reactions: 9
Poor Lawrence his post this morning is he raised money on his live and he has given it to Nick he seems to be so impressionable.

How much is the go fund me money? Just to let you all know he has been in trouble with the police before he has history from before the girls was born so it’s probs true that he stole that car!! Someone put a stop to that page!! People are being robbed. I also wouldn’t want to be wasting breakfast with a smile on my face in the caff if my kids had just lost everything!! Sick evil twisted man. Selfish and out for himself.

Reactions: 9
Tictok is just fans and i think it would be difficult for anyone to say anything they would believe.

Reactions: 1
How much is the go fund me money? Just to let you all know he has been in trouble with the police before he has history from before the girls was born so it’s probs true that he stole that car!! Someone put a stop to that page!! People are being robbed. I also wouldn’t want to be wasting breakfast with a smile on my face in the caff if my kids had just lost everything!! Sick evil twisted man. Selfish and out for himself.
What kind of trouble?

You don't like this guy do you?

• Haha
People can be in trouble with the police when they were younger and change as a person. I don’t see how that would be relevant now

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.