TheSmithyFamily, tiktoks most idiotic family!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Filming the videos afterwards doesn’t sit right with me, regardless of how the fire started. Your immediate priority should be your family / any official investigations / insurance. I’d be far too distraught to be uploading crap.

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
Guaranteed if they take the girls to see the damage they will film them upset for views

Reactions: 11
The fact he won’t come off tik tok speaks volumes. In the grand scheme of things is it that important. It’s crazy. Your house is ruined, yet your doing tik toks with a stupid song attached. Get a grip. Take a break and concentrate on the important things.

Reactions: 17
Something just doesn't sit right with this whole thing. Hopefully this is the beginning of the end of this awful family.

Reactions: 12
Wow I can’t belive the amount of people who are saying they have some involvement of this themselves ….. why would anybody potentially set there home alight when there family where inside!! They wouldn’t!!!
Er, Mick Phillpotts did.

I mean I dunno what sunshine and rainbows box you live in hun but there are people who rape, torture, murder and abuse their own families every single day.

• Angry
Reactions: 35
The more I see the more I feel like it’s a prank that went horribly wrong.

Like someone else said, I don’t believe that he has intended for his house to catch fire or that he’s involved but the fact it was done at 10:30pm, you can literally see the house opposite are still awake, downstairs probably watching TV. The car was unlocked, window open. The lads are wearing pretty distinguishing clothes. All the follow up videos and Nick making a point of saying “don’t bring them forward”. Changing his story about one of them filming it. He also made a point on BBC news about how they’re lucky it wasn’t a petrol car…

I think the majority have actually said they don’t believe he’s involved but the video posts afterwards are pretty sus. Yeah he might have been clean and then gone back in and touched stuff but why does it need to be filmed for clout?
This 👏🏼 How would the people doing it know that it wasn’t a petrol car? And it’s weird how the camera followed them aswell also it didn’t look like someone was filming it but i could be wrong.. And how the cars seats where taken out of the car before hand because they was in the garden in the grass. Plus the screams straight after it went up almost like they was stood there watching it and why is there no video of them getting the kids out the house safe? What’s the best they wasn’t even there? Like he said bells keeps asking why she can’t go back to the house surely if she was there she would have seen the fact that there was a house fire and it’s unsafe to go inside 🤷🏻‍♀️ There’s just so many unanswered questions

The house

I take it all back I don’t believe that’s all for insurance, the kids rooms are ruined. In fact the whole house is, they can’t reuse all that stuff. Maybe it was a prank gone wrong I don’t know, but they now have to start again from scratch.
Did the snake pass away??

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
The people that did this are definitely amateurs, there are curtains open all down the street, people watching TV, just before they do it when they’re standing on the street- in full view of everyone, you can hear a siren in the distance yet they still go ahead and do it. The way they walk, the way they carry themselves, the way they are dressed. There is no doubt in my mind that they will be caught. The truth will out.

Reactions: 7
Ooo here we go, dust has settled a bit so he picks up momentum with asking TikTok whether they think he should take the kids back to see the mess, some thank you videos, swiftly followed by calling people out for suggesting he’s involved.

Just put the phone down and focus on your family.

Anyone else notice that the other car window is open?
The car window is open, they pretend to jimmy the car from the top, then open to door, the break lights come on but no alarm because the car was unlocked. They’ve been harassed for months, had their windscreen smashed but leave their car totally open?!
It’s got insurance job written all over it. They just didn’t think it would reach the house.

Reactions: 16
You all might hate me for this but I really don’t think he was involved. Yes they make annoying crappy videos. I don’t like any family account content. Very cringe. But I just can’t see this not being genuine. Not saying they aren’t milking it to their advantage, but tbh think any “influencer” would

Reactions: 10
The car window is open, they pretend to jimmy the car from the top, then open to door, the break lights come on but no alarm because the car was unlocked. They’ve been harassed for months, had their windscreen smashed but leave their car totally open?!
It’s got insurance job written all over it. They just didn’t think it would reach the house.
Agreed. Never for one minute do I think that he intended for the whole house to catch fire, but I think the car fire was planned. There’s just way too many red flags. I also think the takeaways etc were him as well, just producing content and to get people talking. Pretty much everything is staged on tiktok. When the police catch the guys who did it (which I believe they will, considering one burnt his hand/arm which will need medical attention), they may very well turn around and say they were paid to do it. I wonder if we’ll ever find out

Reactions: 15
He probably won’t have been burnt you know? The petrol will have been on fire not his skin and it went out really quickly.
It will come out. Insurance companies are incredible at investigating things like this. The fact the window was open and the car unlocked will be reason enough for them not to pay out.

Reactions: 9
He’s already put them at risk with all the videos he’s put up before this even happened, how do you think people managed to find out his address?
I know a well known celebrity’s address and so do plenty of others, I haven’t yet gone and set fire to his house!

Reactions: 4
I know a well known celebrity’s address and so do plenty of others, I haven’t yet gone and set fire to his house!
Well no, but making your address easily accessible makes you a target not just for things like this but many other things as well

Reactions: 3
I don’t follow this family cause they seem like giant twats especially the dad, but the fuking tik tok I stumbled across with him stood Infront of the light up smithy sign. Fml I couldn’t help but roll my eyes. Who would be posting this much an not getting their tit together?

This is sus. Sorry but it is. Also. Will he ever change his white vest?

Reactions: 19
I don’t follow this family cause they seem like giant twats especially the dad, but the fuking tik tok I stumbled across with him stood Infront of the light up smithy sign. Fml I couldn’t help but roll my eyes. Who would be posting this much an not getting their tit together?

This is sus. Sorry but it is. Also. Will he ever change his white vest?
he was just live with Laurence and even he said you need to change out of that vest 😂

Reactions: 5
Can't abide that Lawrence fella either. Started out sound, now he's beyond irritating and full of himself!

Did I see right, one of the lads went dressed in shorts. I have now seen many of his followers posting support they do seem to have one thing in common they seem vulnerable, one even wearing a Smithy top, wearing it like a badge of honour. If it turns out to be hoax gone wrong going to be some upset people out there. Why was around six mobility scooters outside the window was this planned for weeks but the whole thing went wrong and they went up in flames extremely quick.Lastly, how they hell is Nick not shitting himself something else is going to happen. I would be in hiding and not ever posting again for the love of my family.

Reactions: 8
Have you seen the fb tour of the house? Whole place is smoke damaged. All those clothes they were selling too. From the recent Tiktok it look like there in a hotel. Was like 1am and he’s still in a manky vest.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.