TheSmithyFamily, tiktoks most idiotic family!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t follow them. Never really came up on my FYP, just seen a video where he was looking for his spare tyre under his car and was really focused on his number plate so everyone could see it 🙄 I’d never say it’s a set up or a insurance job when kids are involved

But something doesn’t sit right with me

Reactions: 10
They wouldn’t of gained anything from burning the house for all those saying it’s not ruined inside it is, they can’t use any of it. I wouldn’t use any of it if that was me.
That was jess’s family home, full of memories it wasn’t nicks home. She grew up there.
Yes some things do look sus but if and a big if any of us is for clout it’s all on nick, Jess wouldn’t do that to her family home.
The boy saying he did it, is strange because the evidence he is using is from other tiktoks uploading he’s photoshopped them. So odd what he’s getting out of that.

This is genuine I feel so sorry for her

• Sad
Reactions: 3
My personal take is that it was planned. Not to set the house alight but to set the car alight. Either prank or insurance idk. He didn’t expect it to pass to the house but it has and it’s damaged it. He’s now taking money for something that insurance will cover until the house is safe because he knows that insurance isn’t gonna cover it. Just my opinion.

Reactions: 10
The car burnt is not the same car that needed fixing just for clarification.

Jess’s family have put up an reward for information. I do hope this wasn’t nick, because I honestly don’t think Jess jack etc knew anything their innocent in all of this.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
I've saw what Jess said about not feeling safe, if it were me I would be saying enough no more Tictok I want to live a peaceful life with my children.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
The reason Jess is crying is because she didn’t know nick planned it all behind her back just like the takeaways he was doing it all behind her back that poor girl deserves better it’s obvious. He’s done it to get them all out of there into a new house.

Nick knows nobody is gonna claim the reward because he knows it’s him!! Contact met police if you think it’s him

Reactions: 9
I hope he didn’t have anything to do with it for Jess’ sake, how devastating to have someone who supposedly loves you to do that to a home you have loved and grown up in for 30 years

Reactions: 5
See he has removed last nights video.. luckily I've still got it!

Attachments

Reactions: 4
I've just seen a video of him saying enjoy your family and use your time wisely!! Mate sign out of tik tok put the phone down and follow your own dam advice ... I mean If this had happened to me I wouldn't be able to let go of my partner and kids let alone make tik toks!! I've seen all the videos and read everything here and still undecided what I make of it all as there is so many unanswered questions for me!

• Heart
Reactions: 11
There’s this one explains why the car was unlocked well not explain really just some kind of explanation.

Reactions: 2
See he has removed last nights video.. luckily I've still got it!
What did it say? It won’t allow me to view

Nick made several tiktoks before he made the new tree house of fires in his back garden remember? The was also a vid of him opening his baby’s gifts if u find the video he says if this present is anything dinosaur I will burn it. He’s jealous of the baby he has lost attention from Jess and he’s become very unwell he has ADHD and clearly he’s suffering. These videos need to go to the police as it all adds up that it’s him

Jess obviously doesn’t know. Poor poor girl

I've just seen a video of him saying enjoy your family and use your time wisely!! Mate sign out of tik tok put the phone down and follow your own dam advice ... I mean If this had happened to me I wouldn't be able to let go of my partner and kids let alone make tik toks!! I've seen all the videos and read everything here and still undecided what I make of it all as there is so many unanswered questions for me!
lhis baby is 6 weeks old and he is telling others to spend their time wisely 😂 shocking

Attachments

Last edited:
Nick needs needs it take leaf out of coatesy90 book poor guy lost his grandfather in a fatal accident and apart from two Tiktoks he’s taken a break.
Nick nearly loses his house and family and he’s non stop posting 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 9
The last screenshots aren’t very good because it’s off a video but this is the lad who did it and now he’s bragging about it...he hasn’t been caught yet because he just gets away from the police 🙄
All false jack and Amy have confirmed. Those are google images and photoshopped photos. Not sure what he’s gaining from it but attention and followers I guess.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.