TheSmithyFamily, tiktoks most idiotic family!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I usually post on the Sophie and Dave thread but going to repost on this thread as I really think it's such an important reminder - We might not like Soaf and Dave but we would never ever go out of our way to share their personal information and would never encourage people to turn up on their door and would never cross that line. It's just not acceptable.

@Emilychar posted this in the Saccone-Joly Forum but I think it's so relevant

''Did anyone hear about the smithy family from tiktoks house and car being burnt down last night while they were home by insane sick viewers? They accidentally leaked the road they lived in a while back in a video. They have children including a baby who is only a few months old and they have been receiving abuse at their door for a long while new due to people finding out where they lived.

They continued to vlog with the abuse still going on. If that isn’t enough to show these families how dangerous it is putting their lives out there and how much they must protect their children and take them OFF social media then I don’t know what is!!!!

Jonathan, Anna, if you read this please realise how serious it is putting your family online!!! That family could have died and they are a lot less known than you guys. Please do the right thing and remove yourself and keep your children safe.''

Sophie and Dave have no idea what putting their life online means. They both need a wake up call in terms of exploiting Barney and their life online as they have no idea how much danger they are putting themselves and Barney in. They have a child now. They reveal too much personal information. We know when they are going to Disney World now, I'm sure they will soon reveal EXACTLY WHEN which means that if people know where they live, it puts their home at risk. It's basic safety. They are recognisable in public now and let's face it, they engage with absolute INSANE people online. They encourage the weirdos to come watch their videos and honestly, they need to wake up and stop putting their little boy at risk of harm. All to sell their products. How far are they willing to go? And I know many people will disagree but The Smithy Family have been accused for months of goading and winding up the trolls by being arrogant about it and giving it the 'come and get us then, we aint giving up' attitude and we know that's how Soaf and Dave would react and where has it got them? With no police protection and their house burnt down in flames.

Is it worth it? For a bit of money? Hell no.

Adults are making decisions to put children online with no regard as to their safety and stuff like this happens. Where's the protection for children? The adults are the ones making money off it.

Reactions: 10
I just read that a Talent agency used by The Smithy Family have taken control of the Go Fund Me money, the account is still taking donations folks in case you want to Donate.😦 Why would a Talent agency be involved.

I just read that a Talent agency used by The Smithy Family have taken control of the Go Fund Me money, the account is still taking donations folks in case you want to Donate.😦 Why would a Talent agency be involved.
It's called Nomis Talent.

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Hopefully it's to prevent any scammers receiving a pay out 🤞

I don't want to think negatively about the situation but like others have said a lot of things aren't adding up and the media attention will just bring in more trolls, personally I'd want to avoid it not encourage it. My family would be first not uploading numerous updates.

There are hundreds of popular influencers in the UK, trolls setting fires is extreme and I personally believe this is a long standing grudge/revenge attack. It's all too easy to quickly blame 'trolls' online rather than allowing past arguments/ grudges be public.

Reactions: 10
Why not shut down the Go Fund Me on The Manley Family1 page if you are not going to except the money.

Reactions: 6
I have just read on an article by someone reporting for police or something that that video from the doorbell seems to be highly edited

Reactions: 5
Surely if it was in the hands of the police they would be allowed to post the cctv 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 3
The SacconeJolys won’t do it or think it could happen to them because they live in a nicer bigger house on a private road he house is got electric fencing and is gated and there security is bit more beefed up then the smithy families I don’t think even Jonathan is that stupid to not make sure he’s house isn’t secure as it can be.

I have just read on an article by someone reporting for police or something that that video from the doorbell seems to be highly edited
It is for social media I assume the police have the full cctv from that night and possible even a few days before to see if the suspects hung around before hand.

Reactions: 2
I am not sure what to belive about this whole thing now as the police seem to think the videos been highly edited. Prank gone wrong maybe but it's gone to far so they can't tell the truth of wht actually happened
Tbf I’d take whatever Kent999 says with a pinch of salt. They aren’t an official police channel, they’re just some page and I’ve noticed them twist stuff to their own agenda in the past, especially on twitter

Reactions: 4
I may be sceptical and its awful what has happened. However i cant help but notice, the lad on the cctv is trying to break into the car when the front window is wide open and no alarms go off? Something isnt right…

Reactions: 6
The SacconeJolys won’t do it or think it could happen to them because they live in a nicer bigger house on a private road he house is got electric fencing and is gated and there security is bit more beefed up then the smithy families I don’t think even Jonathan is that stupid to not make sure he’s house isn’t secure as it can be.

It is for social media I assume the police have the full cctv from that night and possible even a few days before to see if the suspects hung around before hand.
I know but the saccone-jolys aren't the only ones with a social media following...

Sophie and Dave the thread I'm following, piss people off left right and centre and don't even have cameras - the have no thought about family security

Reactions: 1

The house

I take it all back I don’t believe that’s all for insurance, the kids rooms are ruined. In fact the whole house is, they can’t reuse all that stuff. Maybe it was a prank gone wrong I don’t know, but they now have to start again from scratch.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Unedited footage

Leaving aside the mystery of the open drivers window and the unlocked car.

If you were going to thoroughly torch a car, using petrol or some other accelerant. You'd just put the window through surely, not bother carefully bending the door back to open it. I mean there's enough crap lying around in his garden that will smash the car window. I don't understand why someone would spend valuable seconds "breaking in" to a car if their intent was to burn it anyway.

Whole thing is fishy as can be.

Reactions: 15
Leaving aside the mystery of the open drivers window and the unlocked car.

If you were going to thoroughly torch a car, using petrol or some other accelerant. You'd just put the window through surely, not bother carefully bending the door back to open it. I mean there's enough crap lying around in his garden that will smash the car window. I don't understand why someone would spend valuable seconds "breaking in" to a car if their intent was to burn it anyway.

Whole thing is fishy as can be.
Also surely they could see people were in the living room?

Reactions: 2
I am 98% sure nick was not involved but his videos and that Sare’s videos are getting on my nerves that are lacking it all up when he should be with his kids

Reactions: 8

It's called Nomis Talent.
To be honest I don't think the family have it in them to deal with it personally

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.