TheSmithyFamily, tiktoks most idiotic family!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I hate to be this person as it is so desperately sad but none of this seems legit. His latest tiktok is just too much. He needs to take a break and be with his family. I have so many unanswered questions
Agree, it seems so forced.. The head nods, the wiping of the non existent tears.. Just very very odd

Reactions: 16
I agree. That last video is bizarre. The last thing I’d be doing is creating those kind of videos 😳 they’ve gained about half a million more followers since yesterday alone as well
how convenient is that 🥴 I don’t want to be cynical but I’m just not sure we know the full story

Reactions: 7
If someone wanted to really be sinister they wouldn’t have lit the car at half 10 at night. With a teenager and adults in the house someone was obv gonna be awake to see. Look at the one a few years back when the son had been arguing with people they done it in the middle of the night and put it through the door. I don’t see it being an insurance and I’m still on the fence of if it’s tiktok related or through jack but I don’t blame people for thinking there’s something fishy going on with the amount of videos he’s making etc. This should be an eye opener to get your family out the spotlight and let the police deal with it from here.

Reactions: 10
He’s already put them at risk with all the videos he’s put up before this even happened, how do you think people managed to find out his address?
As I said, I’ve never watched them until today…

still no excuse for someone to torch their house in my book.

Reactions: 1
I don’t believe he has anything to do with the fire, but that last video is so bleeping sus. I literally cringed watching it, it seems so fake? You just had a fire destroy your family home and you’re making a fake crying sad tiktok with the music people use when they make anti bullying tiktoks... nah it’s odd

Reactions: 15
I don’t believe he has anything to do with the fire, but that last video is so bleeping sus. I literally cringed watching it, it seems so fake? You just had a fire destroy your family home and you’re making a fake crying sad tiktok with the music people use when they make anti bullying tiktoks... nah it’s odd
He’s either somehow involved (I don’t believe he wanted the house set on fire, just the car) or he really didn’t have any involvement and is just absolutely loving the attention which is bleeping weird since his family could have literally died

Reactions: 16
As I said, I’ve never watched them until today…

still no excuse for someone to torch their house in my book.
I agree, however this may not even be tiktok related? Who knows what one of them has done to piss someone off, I still don’t think it warrants it, but we don’t know the full story

Reactions: 3
Has anybody made comment about the video showing the person setting fire to the car? Sorry if I’ve missed it. The drivers window was wide open firstly. Secondly the crow bar did nothing. The car had recently been unlocked with the key. I know this because the lights came on. This only happens when the car is unlocked with the key. It doesn’t happen when it is forced open. When that happens the alarm goes off. So who opened it with the key and why was the drivers window down?

• Wow
Reactions: 13
Agree, it seems so forced.. The head nods, the wiping of the non existent tears.. Just very very odd
Very forced, all for attention. Yes it’s bad what happened but stop the sad videos. The one with that woman asking him to say beautiful people, against forced sadness he asked her to film. I know he’s sad but you don’t need to plaster it online for attention,

Also he should take the money donated, people donated to their family not a charity. Or give it back.

Has anybody made comment about the video showing the person setting fire to the car? Sorry if I’ve missed it. The drivers window was wide open firstly. Secondly the crow bar did nothing. The car had recently been unlocked with the key. I know this because the lights came on. This only happens when the car is unlocked with the key. It doesn’t happen when it is forced open. When that happens the alarm goes off. So who opened it with the key and why was the drivers window down?
Which video is this?

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Very forced, all for attention. Yes it’s bad what happened but stop the sad videos. The one with that woman asking him to say beautiful people, against forced sadness he asked her to film. I know he’s sad but you don’t need to plaster it online for attention,

Also he should take the money donated, people donated to their family not a charity. Or give it back.

Which video is this?
I posted it a few pages back but you can watch it via their Facebook page. It’s cctv showing what happened. But does look kinda suss.

Tbh regarding all the donations they don’t personally have any of it, others made the fund me pages. If they really don’t want it those who made them should just refund.

The more I see the more I feel like it’s a prank that went horribly wrong.

Like someone else said, I don’t believe that he has intended for his house to catch fire or that he’s involved but the fact it was done at 10:30pm, you can literally see the house opposite are still awake, downstairs probably watching TV. The car was unlocked, window open. The lads are wearing pretty distinguishing clothes. All the follow up videos and Nick making a point of saying “don’t bring them forward”. Changing his story about one of them filming it. He also made a point on BBC news about how they’re lucky it wasn’t a petrol car…

I think the whole “he was in a clean vest and now it’s covered in soot” can be easily explained - if he’s managed to have a shower and put a clean vest on after the fire and then went back to sleep in car. The the next day when he’s gone back into the house he’s obviously been touching things that are covered in soot then touched his face or wiped his hands on his top.

I know this site can be brutal for people being honest but Jesus Christ you are actually insinuating someone would do this to their own family. Regardless of how much you hate him to actually even think he would be involved is pretty sick if you ask me.
I think the majority have actually said they don’t believe he’s involved but the video posts afterwards are pretty sus. Yeah he might have been clean and then gone back in and touched stuff but why does it need to be filmed for clout?

• Wow
Reactions: 9
I think the whole “he was in a clean vest and now it’s covered in soot” can be easily explained - if he’s managed to have a shower and put a clean vest on after the fire and then went back to sleep in car. The the next day when he’s gone back into the house he’s obviously been touching things that are covered in soot then touched his face or wiped his hands on his top.

I know this site can be brutal for people being honest but Jesus Christ you are actually insinuating someone would do this to their own family. Regardless of how much you hate him to actually even think he would be involved is pretty sick if you ask me.
It’s odd to me that you don’t think people could be capable of such things. What world do you live in? People do insane things all the time and harm their families and you don’t even personally know them.. It is not sick to make assumptions, it is realistic.

Also I am not saying that he definitely did have involvement but things seem very strange about the whole situation and he is absolutely lapping the attention up like no tomorrow. He should get off social media and focus on his family!

Reactions: 20
Honestly I just seen him on a video with loud music playing and a pretendy eye wipe . the more he films the more confused I am.

Two teenagers chucking petrol on the backseat of a car at 11pm at night seems far more like a 'prank' gone wrong than anything else. It's only because the front garden is like Steptoes yard that it caught the house on fire.

CCTV seems a bit convenient to me to have picked up the two culprits walking up and down the road and oddly clear - I've seen CCTV in professional locations which isn't as good as that.

I’d never watched their TikToks before the fire ones, I scroll whenever I see family pages because they annoy me, but have had 2 videos pop up now. That with what someone said earlier about their followers rapidly increasing does make it seem like their exploiting this for clout. Our neighbours had a fire (luckily when they were all out) that was a complete accident, and were traumatised by it. They had to live with family/in a temporary home whilst the damage was cleared out and the had renovations done. I don’t remember them being allowed into the house hours after the fire. I do remember seeing a skip on their drive filled with their things that had to be thrown away because of smoke damage. They’ll probably have to do the same. Are they going to film their kids crying as they watch their favourite toys being thrown away? I don’t think they had anything to do with the fire, but they’re definitely using it in their favour.

Reactions: 6
I don’t follow them because I find them particularly annoying.
I’m glad to see no-one got hurt, but instead of making videos about it, he should be concentrating on his family and taking a step away from socials.
Tik tok is not worth putting your families life in danger. It’s crazy how much these people share.

Reactions: 8
I cannot stand this family, everything is done for views and they are so irritating!! All the charity stuff is just to make them look good. They broke several laws when we were in lockdown!! And don't even get me started on his wife's bloody voice!!

Reactions: 12
I hate to be this person as it is so desperately sad but none of this seems legit. His latest tiktok is just too much. He needs to take a break and be with his family. I have so many unanswered questions
Yeah I completely agree xx

Yes he behaviour is a little odd. I don’t know what to make of it really, if it’s a inside job the police are not stupid they likely be monitoring everything including him and social media involving this incident.

i really hope that it’s not the case.

Reactions: 8
That video is awful, why when you’ve just been through something that horrific with your family would you do that?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.