TheSmithyFamily, tiktoks most idiotic family!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That’s some good camera footage, someone will 100% know who that is from the clothes they’re wearing etc and that idiot must have a burnt hand. It’s even more scary that it seems to of been planned out, to purposely break into and set fire to a car like that… they must of known it’d go up in flames and how close it was to the house.

Reactions: 4
Surely those burns will need medial attention and I don’t imagine many people burned their hand that bad last night. Should be able to narrow it down.

If they had any sense they’d move and live a more private life. duck whatever money you earn from tiktok, it’s not worth every bleep knowing where you live. Why endanger your children’s safety by putting them all over the internet in the first place but that’s a different story.

edited to add: it’s good that one of the assailants was burnt because they might be able to identify him now!

Reactions: 11
Ok yeah there’s odd music on the video. But you can also hear them shouting so they must’ve seen/heard at that point.

Reactions: 3
So the smithy family on tiktok make really stupid and very unfunny videos. Which I will get into later. The one thing though lately is that all
Of the smithy family have been breaking covid rules and not given any worry to it. They don’t care that this pandemic will go on for much longer because of people like that.
jess, jack and nick (nick is 100% the worst)
Wearing a sunflower landyard (when he has stated in videos previous that he only wears one and has got once since it’s been mandatory to wear masks in shops.)
To then half the time wear a mask and it just seems to be when he feels like wearing one he will wear one.
rubning around in shops not caring at all for anyone else’s health apart from him being able to make tikok videos which are awful!
his partner Jess is pregnant. They have kids also but he still does not seem to care.
when the smithy family are not permitted for a support bubble they still invite anyone they want round When ever they want.
Another thing Nick has done is he stated in a video he hasn’t see his son in 5 months and he doesn’t care he hasn’t and then invites him round to stay. When the rules are if a child from a separated family see each other normally then to keep it the same not to have all your kids you haven’t seen for months and months to come round and stay.

the smithy family are just awful. It’s people like them that so many people are dying!
He wants to be careful, his severely overweight so getting covid could be nasty!

There are many celebs that people know where they live that doesn't give people the right to set their property on fire. Had they of been in bed this could be a much worse story. That car went up very fast while he was still in it I'd be surprised if he doesn't have burns to his face as well as his hand. Someone has to know something whoever it is knew exactly what to do as they was in very quickly

Who’s car is that outside their house? I know we don’t see everything but the car he has been sat in is the one we see on Tiktok (broken etc not hard to miss) where is it parked, surely Tiktok trolls would recognise that car and go for that one? The car jack and Amy drove in is also not parked outside but very easily recognised. So yeah, who’s black car is that? And why was he driving around with a broken one when there was another he could drive?

I’m at the point in life, where I believe that these TikTok families would literally do ANYTHING for likes and attention these days. And they aren’t the only ones. It’s made them all bleeping desperate to stay relevant, through any means.

Reactions: 26
Okay now rewatching the video the drivers window is wide open was no need to break open the back door.

I wonder what Amy’s family think of it all. Surely they wouldn’t be happy with the prank they did on her and now this?

Reactions: 2
that isn’t me saying they set it up, just shocked that they didn’t see the lights on or people right outside their living room window or even hear them
Our neighbours were burgled recently, three men broke in and beat a woman in front of her children, truly terrifying. They had a get away car, had been stalking the house for hours. We never saw/heard a thing and it was right on our doorstep. It happens.

• Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.