TheSmithyFamily, tiktoks most idiotic family!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ohhhh yes let’s spend all our money on doing the house up just to burn it down. You lot are as tapped as the people who did it

Reactions: 19
I honestly can’t believe people think this was an inside job. Just listen to what he says. It sounds very much like some little teen boys, who probably didn’t think it would go so far.
my husband and I went through very similar. It devastated us. He was broken as well as myself.. But all we cared about was our little family. We didn’t go to social media. We were hunting everywhere for people with cctv nearby as we wanted them brought to justice. And Protecting our children. And mine was an unprovoked attack. They got the wrong car/house. Also on tiktok people will do anything if their money and views are going down (as his was) turning the hate to love. Nah too sus.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Ohhhh yes let’s spend all our money on doing the house up just to burn it down. You lot are as tapped as the people who did it
Not all of us, I've not said anything about them doing it on purpose so don't tar all of us with the same brush. I only said he should be off social media and not posting constantly, making sure is family is okay and they can fix his home

Reactions: 8
Not all of us, I've not said anything about them doing it on purpose so don't tar all of us with the same brush. I only said he should be off social media and not posting constantly, making sure is family is okay and they can fix his home
Exactly this!

Reactions: 4
I never liked them but the fire and the abuse they got prior to the fire is heartbreaking. They have children who could have died ☹. I truly hope they are able to start fresh and be safe somewhere. I cam not imagine how they must feel and its beyond me why anyone would think they did this and would risk their lives and neighbours lives.

Yes people say he is silly to put his family out there but it was all for fun and you could see that. They are also not the brightest bunch. Absolutely no excuse for them having their home and property burnt dowm. Celebrities and influencers put their kids out there all the time, its 2021 social media is a huge thing. It is no excuse to be stalked and harassed like they did.

Reactions: 9
£30k on that go fund me. Blimey. Have they said anything about it?

Reactions: 2
Christ, anyone who thinks this is an inside job needs to learn a bit of empathy. Just because you don’t like someone doesn’t mean instantly they’re on the same level as Mick Philpot ffs. Nick loves his kids. Why would he put them in this much danger? He’s done some stupid stuff, but I really do not believe this is an inside job at all.

Reactions: 12
They don’t want the money they didn’t ask people to make the go fund me etc best option refund and let them claim from insurance. Anyone who thinks this was an inside job when he clearly has footage of young boys doing it which I’m sure the police have viewed really need their heads testing.

I think as much as I don't like him cos he's a twit in general. This thread perhaps needs to be closed after what has happened.
Then go and close many of the threads on here where the people have had something happen to them, people are still allowed to talk about them and this situation

Reactions: 5
Attempting to moderate, tone policing, or telling people what to post is against the rules, please report, keep scrolling or ignore a user - Please read our rules and why they're important
Then go and close many of the threads on here where the people have had something happen to them, people are still allowed to talk about them and this situation
Not when people are accusing them of it being an inside job, insurance scam some people take it too far.

They don’t want the money they didn’t ask people to make the go fund me etc best option refund and let them claim from insurance. Anyone who thinks this was an inside job when he clearly has footage of young boys doing it which I’m sure the police have viewed really need their heads testing.

I really respect their decision to ask for it either be donated to charity or refunded to the people who kindly donated.. not a lot of people would do that and would just keep it for themselves

Not when people are accusing them of it being an inside job, insurance scam some people take it too far.
People are allowed to speculate, if they don’t do it here, they will do it somewhere else.. just ignore the comments if they offend you that much or leave the thread?

• Angry
Reactions: 7
We all have different thoughts on the situation. I say it looks sus purely down to the fact, he can’t afford certain things to fix the car. Etc. The house had smoke damage. From the car outside. The house didn’t burn down. 🙄 if he isn’t behind it. Then there is something very personal. This is not a troll issue. More too it. We will never know. Never trust anyone or anything u seen on social media. It’s all an act. For views/likes/money. Doing charity work means nothing. Some People will do anything

Reactions: 13
I work in insurance, you'd be surprised what scams people pull if they think they won't get caught.

I would expect this is more likely to be someone he's pissed off but I wouldn't put anything past him especially given all the money worries he seems to have.

Love how all these 'new' members are piping up to support him...so predictable! Sure he loves his family...that's why he was trying to film his wife giving birth, swings his tiny baby around and just generally acts like a ignorant, gormless twit all the time. Oh, and makes it absolutely public knowledge where he lives.

Reactions: 20
I didn’t know they had money problems I actually assumed they earned a lot from tiktok and were v comfortable. That still doesn’t change my opinion I think it was nothing to do with them and it was someone with a grudge

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.