Theslimmingteacher / Enjoying being Emma

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So sad she’ll wait to buy toys and things for him but won’t think twice about a meal out or takeaway for her and John, £26 doughnut order or SCK order ☹

Reactions: 9
Someone commented - crumpets? 🤣🤣🤣🤣 stupid cow, her posts are not even real I bet it's all made up crap. I laughed way too much at this she's such a fanny🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 5
If she gets a half term treat of £26 donuts and a spa day what will she be doing for Christmas hols? A mini break for one maybe...

Oh bath bombs aswell 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
If she gets a half term treat of £26 donuts and a spa day what will she be doing for Christmas hols? A mini break for one maybe...

Oh bath bombs aswell 😂
I know she’s a silly cow. Why does she always have to treat herself?? It’s like she rewards herself just for been alive and doing normal stuff. Like working and looking after her kid. I bet she’s a right bell end to live with. Really entitled and will strop of it’s not going her way 🙄

Reactions: 7
I dunno why she thinks she deserves a treat. She’s had more time off sick with headaches than time in the classroom.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
As a teacher who is now on half term, I’m treating myself with..... NOTHING! Because I don’t need a treat for doing my job. I’m looking forward to an early night and a lie in, that’s my treat! 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 9
B A T H 🧖🏻‍♀️ T I M E - I was in desperate need of a little bathbomb stock up so I ordered from @thebathandbodyshack which is a lovely local small business (just in the next door village) someone had recommended to me. Although you can buy online, you can also have local pickup which I thought would be ideal because I’d save postage and all that jazz (which obviously meant I could order an extra bath bomb) but the lovely Karis offered to drop it off on my doorstep today and since John was wfh today it was perfect because now I get to treat myself come bath time tonight and I can’t wait because they smell incredible! Doughnuts and bath bombs are the perfect half term celebration!

#bathbombs #bathbombaddict #halloween

Oh Emma shut the duck up 😬😬😬😬

Reactions: 12
I guess this is how people like her work... She used to reward herself with food, now she’s replaced one addiction with another eg spending

• Heart
My partner's just been to morrisons £1for a bottle of bubble bath and 50p for some donuts where did I go wrong? 😁 I need to start treating myself like Emma does🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Just had a quick look on their website and they're around £4 per bath bomb. So that's £40 she spent on them, £26 on donuts.
And then add in her little spa. So over £100 on herself as a half term treat?
But again. Nothing for her son.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 14
As a teacher who is now on half term, I’m treating myself with..... NOTHING! Because I don’t need a treat for doing my job. I’m looking forward to an early night and a lie in, that’s my treat! 😂
Snap! I will be having a lie in! 🤣 If you think you deserve a treat then teaching is not the career for you! She'd treat herself for breathing if she could though!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Shows how dull you are when the most exciting thing you do is make a spelling mistake
Close your account Emma 😂

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.