Theslimmingteacher / Enjoying being Emma

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Christ alive this woman!
What has really annoyed me this week is when she showed a photo of james having his tea up the small play table facing a wall by himself . Her story about how she can’t slide down a slide because she’s lost weight. Kids whizz down slides, her weight as nothing to do it.
Why does she talk about her child like his a burden? Why would you stand in the kitchen and scoff your food so you don’t have to share with your child? She seems a very cold Mum. All seems a bit forced.
It really annoyed me when she said she wasn't heavy enough to go down the slide. What is she on. Shes too heavy to go down the slide

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I thought so too! How heavy does she think kids are?! 😂😂
Shes so obsessed with her weight. And she's a teacher but is thick. The flat bits of a slide are too slow little kids too. Shes just i dunno. I cant even voice how I feel about her. So plain and boring and weight obsessed

Reactions: 8
If she thinks training days are hard, she’s in the wrong job. I look forward to my training days as it eases me back into work gently 😂 I have more energy left after one of those than a day teaching!

Reactions: 4
‘Growing up we never had double carbs’ 🙄🙄 my eyes nearly rolled into the back of my head. What’s wrong with fishcake & chips/mash, pasta n garlic bread etc etc? Ridiculous

Also, in the last 6 days she’s had double carbs as she’s had burger and chips twice 🤣 does bread not count

• Haha
Reactions: 10
‘Growing up we never had double carbs’ 🙄🙄 my eyes nearly rolled into the back of my head. What’s wrong with fishcake & chips/mash, pasta n garlic bread etc etc? Ridiculous

Also, in the last 6 days she’s had double carbs as she’s had burger and chips twice 🤣 does bread not count
I wonder what she actually had considering that she originally posted that photo in July 🤥
FC3DE0F0-0D61-4AE7-9A05-6F863F074CE2.jpeg
0AA13244-88EE-489E-B6AF-075A94267FD1.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14

Same as her never having chocolate advent calendars 🙄🙄 All these rules her family had around food and stuff 🤷🏼‍♀️

I wonder what she actually had considering that she originally posted that photo in July 🤥
View attachment 231334View attachment 231335
Curious as to how often she's done this now! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She does seem to have huge lists of what she ‘never eats’ and ‘won’t eat’. Where’s the joy?

Does she realise that 3.25 hours without a break is actually nothing for the majority of us??!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Does she realise that 3.25 hours without a break is actually nothing for the majority of us??!

I assumed you’d got the wrong end of the stick so hopped over to insta to clear it up, but no, she is actually saying that working 8.45 to 12 is a big deal?!

• Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.