Theslimmingteacher / Enjoying being Emma

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I thought this too about showing off the sizes! Why else did she feel the need to show the labels?
Thought she couldn't afford new glasses a few weeks ago 🤔
Precisely. Nobody needed to see the labels, it was all about how she’s now a size 8. Shame is, I don’t think she actually looks a healthy size 8 and her relationship with food is definitely not a positive one. She is forever complaining she can’t afford things then wastes who knows how much on ‘small businesses’ and clothing. I mean those jumpers she always goes on about are £20 a time, £42 jeans etc. I understand when you’ve lost a significant amount of weight and can fit in whatever you like it must be great, but stay humble about it. Stop being a show off, no one like that.
I also firmly believe she has a next account as most of her clothes are from there, along with her child’s.

Reactions: 9
Precisely. Nobody needed to see the labels, it was all about how she’s now a size 8. Shame is, I don’t think she actually looks a healthy size 8 and her relationship with food is definitely not a positive one. She is forever complaining she can’t afford things then wastes who knows how much on ‘small businesses’ and clothing. I mean those jumpers she always goes on about are £20 a time, £42 jeans etc. I understand when you’ve lost a significant amount of weight and can fit in whatever you like it must be great, but stay humble about it. Stop being a show off, no one like that.
Yeah exactly.
I know people have said on here that at least she's supporting small businesses. Which yes that's great but when you're saying you basically can't afford to buy new glasses... A necessity in every day life... Then you have to stop your spending somewhere!

She is very unhealthy. Her relationship with food and the fact she doesn't drink anything other than fizzy drinks. She's said before she won't even drink water and rarely drinks juice.

Reactions: 6
Emma doesn't do joy, but she doesn't half live life on the edge🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
All her posts make it sound like everything is a huge sacrifice or burden when it comes to being parents. Why not all go out together then watch f1 and have your 1 hour bath later when he is in bed.

I do find it odd that they tag team parenting. My husband and I work full time and at the weekend we do have some separate time but mostly we are all together. I've never known someone so obsessed about having a bath 😂

I do find it odd that they tag team parenting. My husband and I work full time and at the weekend we do have some separate time but mostly we are all together. I've never known someone so obsessed about having a bath 😂
Totally agree! We both work full time too, my son is 3 & I don't have time in the day for 1hr bath as much as I would quite like one sometimes.

Reactions: 3
Totally agree! We both work full time too, my son is 3 & I don't have time in the day for 1hr bath as much as I would quite like one sometimes.
My theory on the bath is she does it to stop her eating! My friend used to do this, every evening she would sit in the bath for an hour to avoid eating

Reactions: 10
I find it odd too! It doesn't seem like they spend any time together as a couple at all. It sounds like James goes down to bed just fine. So you'd think they'd make some time for each other 🤷🏼‍♀️

My theory on the bath is she does it to stop her eating! My friend used to do this, every evening she would sit in the bath for an hour to avoid eating
That's probably the case I used to go to bed really early when I followed slimming World, one of my guilty pleasures is eating a magnum in the bath🤣

I can also imagine that all that excess skin from weight loss must make her feel unclean, as sweat must get trapped in it. Maybe someone has made a comment and she’s become self conscious about it? It’s just another thing for her to obsess over, like someone else said- avoids food doesn’t it!

How dull is she?
Everyone had a fry up so she didn't want to miss out so she had a hash brown. Omg 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I know what is the bleeping point 😂 just say he’s two soon lol
After 1, my kids ages go "1, 1 and a half, nearly 2, 2" 😂 and I certainly don't post saying they're almost so many months old 😂🤦🏻‍♀️
I get in medical terms ect and milestones it's used. But there is no need for an every day Mum to use it and count down to it every month 😂

Reactions: 4
Who cares that she shared the chocolate with her colleague!! So unhealthy that she has to ‘prove’ it #didnoteatitall 🙄

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.