Theslimmingteacher / Enjoying being Emma

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I feel like commenting just have a bleeping ice lolly, have 3 for gods sake 🙄😂 why does it matter what weather it is! If I wanted one and it was pissing it down, I would still eat one!

Reactions: 8
I feel like commenting just have a bleeping ice lolly, have 3 for gods sake 🙄😂 why does it matter what weather it is! If I wanted one and it was pissing it down, I would still eat one!
They’re all of about 60 calories ffs! Just have a bloody magnum you’ll enjoy it more 😂

Reactions: 5
I swear she always has something wrong with her. She is very lucky to have a husband around to take care of James whilst she’s sleeps it off... I don’t know how she would cope with a husband that works away, crazy 2yo and an 8 yo... I don’t think she has the ability to just suck it up and get on with things. Maybe if she didn’t have such a restricted diet and ate properly she wouldn’t get the headaches!! She really comes across as a glass half empty person, her posts are never overly positive or vibrant.

Reactions: 11
If I had to cancel a meal with friends and take to my bed for the whole day, I would not be fit to get up and eat a curry.

Reactions: 14
I think that was her way of controlling what she ate. She didn’t have a migraine she realised she has eaten too many calories over the week and felt guilty! If she genuinely had a migraine she would not get up and eat a curry before going back to bed! Just another example of her poor relationship with food. Also it was likely to be a late night the day before she is back in work, another reason not to go out and have a headache.

• Sad
Reactions: 9
I think that was her way of controlling what she ate. She didn’t have a migraine she realised she has eaten too many calories over the week and felt guilty! If she genuinely had a migraine she would not get up and eat a curry before going back to bed! Just another example of her poor relationship with food. Also it was likely to be a late night the day before she is back in work, another reason not to go out and have a headache.
This is definitely the case. Now she’s sharing that she’s had a syn free day but she knows she’s still over target. That keema looks :sick: too.

Reactions: 3
I thought this. Made up a reason not to go out snd enjoy herself because she's gorged over the week. She really has an eating disorder and its sad. She needs counselling to help her have a healthy relationship with food and be able to enjoy life. Maybe as she can't control her food, she channels it into controlling her child.

She posts closeup of her bowls as well to hide the size, that's like a kids size portion for sure.

Her hair always reminds me of a friends who was anorexic... looks so thin wispy and fragile.

• Sad
Reactions: 7
See if you take the dummy out of his mouth he will start talking instead of pointing and grunting.

See if you take the dummy out of his mouth he will start talking instead of pointing and grunting.
It feels like she is posting all these videos to try and show how smart he is... But he is over 1 and a half so you'd expect him to usually know all these things.. No? Same as the animal post yesterday 🤷🏼‍♀️

Why does she buy so much overpriced postal food? Marshmallows, meringues, brownies, chocolate, pies etc? Like three times the price of variations you can get in decent supermarkets. Meh rather her than me wasting money on crap 🤷‍♀️

Why does she buy so much overpriced postal food? Marshmallows, meringues, brownies, chocolate, pies etc? Like three times the price of variations you can get in decent supermarkets. Meh rather her than me wasting money on crap 🤷‍♀️
To be fair I’d support smaller online businesses more if I could afford to. She clearly can afford it - she’s got a decent job and always tends to buy his toys from smaller independent stores too. I don’t agree with her attitude to food but this is one of the things I think she does right.

Yet she was moaning the other day about needing new glasses because she couldn't really afford it...

To be fair I’d support smaller online businesses more if I could afford to. She clearly can afford it - she’s got a decent job and always tends to buy his toys from smaller independent stores too. I don’t agree with her attitude to food but this is one of the things I think she does right.
Oh, I agree about the smaller business and stuff, but not when you complain about not really being able to afford glasses

Reactions: 6
Yet she was moaning the other day about needing new glasses because she couldn't really afford it...

Oh, I agree about the smaller business and stuff, but not when you complain about not really being able to afford glasses
Exactly! There has been so many times she has complained about something she can't afford or childcare being a real stretch to their budget but literally wastes hundreds on shite chocolate and bleeping marshmallows 🙄

Reactions: 7
Because she benefits in terms of discount codes and affiliate links for the majority of them. That or they are gifted I believe in return for a promotion.

I don’t quite get this either. Fair enough if she was buying for a gift and supporting a small trader like that Sarah’s Creative Kitchen but I find it odd that she gets it for herself instead of a normal chocolate bar or similar treat.You can’t beat Cadbury chocolate 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 2
I don’t quite get this either. Fair enough if she was buying for a gift and supporting a small trader like that Sarah’s Creative Kitchen but I find it odd that she gets it for herself instead of a normal chocolate bar or similar treat.You can’t beat Cadbury chocolate 🤷‍♀️
“But it’s low syn”
In fact it’s the same syns, 4 cubes of Cadbury’s is around 4syns, 1SCK disk is 4 syns 🤷🏼‍♀️

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.