Theslimmingteacher / Enjoying being Emma

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ooo book corner yippeee!! Are James’s toys allowed outside of the tuff tray?? She’s very lucky that James isn’t so boisterous.

Reactions: 4
Ooo book corner yippeee!! Are James’s toys allowed outside of the tuff tray?? She’s very lucky that James isn’t so boisterous.
Well she’ll have a job keeping them in the tuff tray now being as she’s got bored of it and dumped it in the garage!

Reactions: 1
My lad is not much older and he’s currently lying on the floor rolling around with a load of toy cars and trucks in his nappy having so much fun pushing them under the sofa cushions... I couldn’t imagine such play in that house!! Children need to let their imaginations run wild not be couped up in some tuff tray or
Put in a corner!!

Reactions: 5
The only thing that wasn't all books was the tuff tray... And she's got rid of that and replaced it with more books!
The poor kid is going to hate books when he's older!

Reactions: 4
‘Today I let James choose what he had on the tuff tray’ WHY DOES THAT HAVE TO GO IN THE TUFF TRAY?! For the love of god, let the boy mess up your lounge, it can all be put away later!

Reactions: 11
Surely it's not normal to gain & loose weight that quickly?
I don’t know how she can ever claim to have a healthy relationship with food now when she can put on nearly half a stone in a day and a half!! There is nothing healthy or normal about that 😯. The way she talks about food, it just seems to completely consume her life, sitting there thinking about chocolate all the time!

also not all play time has to be about learning, particularly at that age! It can sometimes just be about having fun and letting your imagination run wild without rules and restrictions on what you can and can’t do with the very selective toys in front of you, on your tray on the corner 🤦🏽‍♀️

Surely it's not normal to gain & loose weight that quickly?
It's normal for your weight to fluctuate, not that much though haha but I pointed out before that she will eat heavy meals and then weigh herself. The last time she had dominoes, she ate all the pizza and everything and then weighed herself the next morning, saying she'd gained so much!

Reactions: 3
Imagine a life where you consider two slices of white toast and Philadelphia light a treat..she has some real bleeping issues with food for sure

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Just let James play! That's what he wants to do, also playtime is so good for them as they're developing their gross and motor skills.

She's saying she gained almost half a stone overnight because of eating badly on Friday. She has no clue😂

Can a jumper one size bigger really be so big you can’t wear it? Aren’t jumpers supposed to be big? Also why do a giveaway and not just lounge the house in it.

Can a jumper one size bigger really be so big you can’t wear it? Aren’t jumpers supposed to be big? Also why do a giveaway and not just lounge the house in it.
She’s such a prim and proper woman 🤢🤢 ‘oh my clothes have to fit correctly’ just wear the stupid jumper around the house???

I normally really like Emma, but the whole 'no greendayn no Matilda etc' post, really?? She has her health, her little boy, they're both still able to work and bring money in. Everyone is disappointed that they cant do things this year, but we all get on with it as were still alive to be able to do them whenever allowed

And it really bugs me that most of her captions state somewhere 'oh and....' as if she forgot shed eaten something or whatever, this woman doesn't forget

Reactions: 10
A soggy sponge at the bottom of the sink is more interesting than her. 2 slices of toast and phillidelphia, ooh you go stead you crazy cat! 🤦🏼‍♀️ My little one is a couple month older than James and looks like a tornado has hit my lounge. Stop shoving him in the corner 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 10
And it really bugs me that most of her captions state somewhere 'oh and....' as if she forgot shed eaten something or whatever, this woman doesn't forget
This really irritates me as well, like you are typing not speaking, if you have actually forgotten about something go back and add it in!! She is as controlling with her food as she is with what james is allowed play with so you know she doesn’t forget a crumb that passes her lips!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.