Theslimmingteacher / Enjoying being Emma

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh my
Gosh her anniversary post !! It was more of a conclusion of their marriage so far as a synopsis for a relationship therapist pre divorce !

Reactions: 4
Wow I'm impressed James has spent 2 hours reading in his tent...
I was just coming on here to say what bullshit 😂 I’d be concerned if my child sat in the same spot for 2hrs just staring at books; where’s the imaginative play? The engagement? Why doesn’t he need some social interaction?! Whilst it’s great that he likes ‘reading’, it would worry me if my child didn’t want to engage in anything else. As for him being ‘naturally curious’, isn’t this normal for every 1yr old? I’d be concerned if they didn’t go and have a look when a whacking great circus tent appeared in the lounge...

Reactions: 7
Such a book worm 🙄He has had no bloody choice, he has had books shoved in his face since the moment he was born!

What 1 year old stays still for that long? He sits still and watches TV as well. My youngest is 2 and she doesn't do that. And I'm glad she doesn't. But then again, she always used to sit James in his bouncer facing the TV for hours as a baby whilst they watched sports and stuff

He's had books, rugby and tractors shoved down him since he was born

Last edited:
It annoys me the way she writes about James, like he is some sort of child genius. Mine is the same age and will flick through books and point at pictures etc but I'd be concerned if that's all he did for 2 hours! Looks like that is all he has done all day..

Reactions: 6
Another one who is buying unnecessary items too.... she seems to have had something new delivered every day. I'm embarrassed for her.

Reactions: 5
I normally really like Emma, but during lockdown, man is she getting on my last nerve! I have a 1 year old who just about sits still long enough for me to brush her hair and her teeth, let alone 2 sodding hours on her own reading. Plus all the deliveries...and another one today of what shes been gifted. It's a tit time at the minute for a lot of people, she needs to wind her neck in!

Have you seen her husbands Instagram? There is no way she’s on plan as much as she says by the looks of what he eats!

Jumping in here, she was SO desperate for a child. It was all she ever talked about, but now she has one it's like she doesn't like the poor child and constantly moans about him like wtf?

Reactions: 8
James obviously doesnt eat a lot of chocolate....

Oh duck off you bore! Clearly she bought him some sarahscreativekitchen too.... clearly so bleeping predictable

Reactions: 3
James obviously doesnt eat a lot of chocolate....

Oh duck off you bore! Clearly she bought him some sarahscreativekitchen too.... clearly so bleeping predictable
🙄🙄
That'll last him til next eater. She was only allowing him 1 biscuit a week before so 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Just give him some bleeping chocolate. SAKE! My kid had eaten half an Easter egg before breakfast this morning, and they’re 2!

I'm sure a week ago she put on a story moaning about people going jogging 🤔 and said she wouldn't be going out at all as it wasn't worth the risk. If she wants to go for a run then fair enough, but don't slag off other people doing the same 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.