Theslimmingteacher / Enjoying being Emma

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I find it sad that she compares her weights after she's eaten heavy meals. The weight she is now will be from the food weight she's had... Not fat gain. She's weighed herself every night since Friday.

Reactions: 3
I find it sad that she compares her weights after she's eaten heavy meals. The weight she is now will be from the food weight she's had... Not fat gain. She's weighed herself every night since Friday.
Yet she won’t go to group until she’s starved herself for a week and a half. Because god forbid her book would show a gain that takes her to the top of target.

Reactions: 6
I dont understand why neither her nor her husband were cheering James on?? When my daughter first walked like that I was screaming I was that excited for her

Reactions: 7
her Baby boy throws up at nursery and probably just wants his mummy and all she can do is complain about missing out on work and leadership training. Boohoo- go home and look after your son, absolutely no compassion shown in that post for James!

Reactions: 8
Does she not know any other takeaways apart from a whole dominoes pizza to herself with sides?
She doesn't seem to think there's any other options

Reactions: 1
her Baby boy throws up at nursery and probably just wants his mummy and all she can do is complain about missing out on work and leadership training. Boohoo- go home and look after your son, absolutely no compassion shown in that post for James!
She works at a mainstream too so shes paid so cant even be that as an issue!

Reactions: 3
Christ almighty is she ever NOT ILL? I have a chronic illness and I swear I don’t moan about ‘feeling shocking’ as much as she does 😂

Reactions: 5
I think it's an excuse not to go weigh in
She’d already said earlier in the week she wasn’t going to weigh today, pretty much because she knew she’d gained loads, then suddenly she’s unwell and can’t weigh. Tripped herself up there 🙄
Also...if you feel that rotten, would you really want to eat a large dominos (even if she could only manage just over half...)

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.