Theslimmingteacher / Enjoying being Emma

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She won't have a few chips when out with her son but she will scoff 70 syns of tit chocolate that cost a small fortune?! Jesus Christ just get s normal bloody egg like everyone else šŸ™„

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She will still be eating the egg at halloween and telling us how disciplined she is šŸ™„
That's what made me laugh in like the second week of January and she posted that she's Still eating chocolate from Christmas. Well.. It is only January šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 8
It seems like she's always trying to get way below target so it gives her permission to eat everything and anything to then go back to eating next to nothing and starving herself again

Reactions: 2
I also think that the greatest loser should be awarded to different people.
At my group, I went for 2 years and lost 9 stone. A lady had been there for 6 years and won it every time because she'd lost 10. šŸ¤·šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø I just don't think it's fair on a lot of people

Reactions: 4
She shouldnā€™t have won, the rules are the person who wins has to have lost the most weight but still be on the journey to target my group leader told us. I won this years in my group with my 4st 5lb loss because I havenā€™t reached target but we have a diamond target member who has lost 9st but she didnā€™t qualify. šŸ¤·šŸ¼ā€ā™€ļø

Reactions: 6
She shouldnā€™t have won, the rules are the person who wins has to have lost the most weight but still be on the journey to target my group leader told us. I won this years in my group with my 4st 5lb loss because I havenā€™t reached target but we have a diamond target member who has lost 9st but she didnā€™t qualify. šŸ¤·šŸ¼ā€ā™€ļø
This is how it should be! That would make total sense. If it was me, I'd have a word before and say that I don't want it this year, someone else needs it

I agree she shouldnt get it every year!! She is a target member. I would also be embarrassed and tell them to give it to someone else!!

Reactions: 5
I just joined SW again this morning and they were doing the biggest loser award. The consultant said anyone that has been at target over a year doesn't qualify to make it fair šŸ¤”

Reactions: 6
I just joined SW again this morning and they were doing the biggest loser award. The consultant said anyone that has been at target over a year doesn't qualify to make it fair šŸ¤”
This would make sense. And I'm glad other groups are. My Sisters group is also similar to my old one where a lady wins it every year who has lost 7 stone and has been at target for 4 years.

• Wow
Reactions: 1
I feel like James isnā€™t allowed to make a mess at home. This morning his tuff tray consists of a toot toot car set. So itā€™s confined to a space in the corner of the room?! My understanding of a tuff tray is theyā€™re a good space for messy play etc, not something to confine your child in to keep your house tidy!

Reactions: 7
I feel like James isnā€™t allowed to make a mess at home. This morning his tuff tray consists of a toot toot car set. So itā€™s confined to a space in the corner of the room?! My understanding of a tuff tray is theyā€™re a good space for messy play etc, not something to confine your child in to keep your house tidy!
I thought so too. She posted about mess from the play kitchen she has but said she already cleaned it up several times. That's still in that one confined space though.

Other than that it's usually him sitting with them or her watching something or reading.
I know my child at that age wouldn't sit still and watch TV šŸ¤·šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø Enjoyed books too but would never stay for a whole book. Still rarely does now šŸ˜‚

I feel like he's basically being forced into Tractors too!

She says she thinks she's doing a pretty damn good job of finding a healthy balance... But to me, getting to the bottom of her target, then gorging on chocolate and pizza to bring herself back up, to then 'stick to plan' to drop back down again isn't a healthy balance

Reactions: 8
She says she thinks she's doing a pretty damn good job of finding a healthy balance... But to me, getting to the bottom of her target, then gorging on chocolate and pizza to bring herself back up, to then 'stick to plan' to drop back down again isn't a healthy balance
100% agree with you. Itā€™s binge eating and incredibly unhealthy! I canā€™t talk because I do it, but I wouldnā€™t be ā€˜influencingā€™ thousands of people to do the same because I know it isnā€™t a good idea!

Reactions: 3
This would make sense. And I'm glad other groups are. My Sisters group is also similar to my old one where a lady wins it every year who has lost 7 stone and has been at target for 4 years.
As she gained weight whilst pregnant then lost it again to get back to target then she would still be eligible. At least that's my understanding.

Reactions: 2
Poor bloody James. Mummy and daddy have whacking great burgers and chips and onion rings, he has his delicious cherry tomatoes and strawberries. If itā€™s a treat for daddyā€™s birthday like you say it is, let the poor kid join in on the treat! Iā€™m sure a 1yr old can share theirs and eat a bit of burger and a few chips!

Poor bloody James. Mummy and daddy have whacking great burgers and chips and onion rings, he has his delicious cherry tomatoes and strawberries. If itā€™s a treat for daddyā€™s birthday like you say it is, let the poor kid join in on the treat! Iā€™m sure a 1yr old can share theirs and eat a bit of burger and a few chips!
I thought this too!!
Poor childā€™s going to grow up with a worse attitude to food than his mother. When you have a child you order something off the menu that is suitable for them to have a bit of to, unfortunately you have to compromise as a parent, something which seems to bypass Emma. Everything has to be about her. She must have an hour long bath everyday. She must enjoy a huge burger and a whole plate of chips whilst her child eats vegetables. She must eat cake as itā€™s johns birthday AND sheā€™s at target so sheā€™s allowed.
Such disordered eating it hurts. Gorging yourself for a few days to go back to eating 1 meal with hardly any nutrients and calling it ā€œbalanceā€.

Reactions: 5
I thought this too!!
Poor childā€™s going to grow up with a worse attitude to food than his mother. When you have a child you order something off the menu that is suitable for them to have a bit of to, unfortunately you have to compromise as a parent, something which seems to bypass Emma. Everything has to be about her. She must have an hour long bath everyday. She must enjoy a huge burger and a whole plate of chips whilst her child eats vegetables. She must eat cake as itā€™s johns birthday AND sheā€™s at target so sheā€™s allowed.
Such disordered eating it hurts. Gorging yourself for a few days to go back to eating 1 meal with hardly any nutrients and calling it ā€œbalanceā€.
My friends kids are a perfect example of how this can turn out. We went out for the day and stopped at a service station, she made all the kids have a brown Ham subway and then fruit after, whilst her and her husband sat and had Burger King.
My friend went to the toilets with the youngest, and her other 2 girls eyes the left over chips up straight away and sat under the table eating them incase their Mum came back and told them off

• Sad
  • Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.