Theslimmingteacher / Enjoying being Emma

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
‘I may have eaten a whole packet of fruit pastilles at weigh in’. Sure that went down well with the people sitting around you 🙄

Reactions: 2
God she bores the life out of me! Why does she need to give a detailed description of where each item on her (boring!!) tuff tray from!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
So sad that she has to plan his playtime like that ,he's her son not a pupil , probably has a playroom Full of toys let him pick and choose what he wants to play with.why does everything have to be planned be more spontaneous 😂

Who is she trying to kid as well that she loves it. Just be honest and say you hate it but don’t want surgery. Although I’m not sure why as she could afford it.
She said she wouldn’t have surgery until she’s finished having children and then might consider it but only when she can afford it. She doesn’t agree you should get it free in the NHS when being fat was her fault

On the beg for a free jumper. Taking a leaf out of beingbrittany's book 😂

Reactions: 1
How many times does she need to show the weather? It's the same for most people in the UK!

I’m incredibly impressed that James can ‘insist’ on reading a book. Didn’t realise he was that verbal...🤣🙄

• Haha
She wouldn’t spend 1.20 on a packet of graze but would spend her life savings and possibly James too on Sarah’s crap chocolates.. they taste like tit 😂

Reactions: 8
To be fair I’m never ill But since my son started nursery last July I seem to pick up everything he gets - my sick record at work has plummeted :oops: I have a very good balanced diet, I’m healthy and hygienic but those bugs bloody love me! So I have some sympathy for her:sneaky:

How the hell do you eat that egg? Do you have to weigh it then slice it so you can have a perfectly synd portion or do you go f##k it!
weeks worth of syns in one go.why bother ?
They look like they would taste really stale,all that manhandled chocolate yuk

How the hell do you eat that egg? Do you have to weigh it then slice it so you can have a perfectly synd portion or do you go f##k it!
weeks worth of syns in one go.why bother ?
They look like they would taste really stale,all that manhandled chocolate yuk
They really do! duck paying £18 for that 😂 I'd rather get 18 bars of galaxy!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.