Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Why does she make all these calorific things if she tortured herself about not being able to resist them! It’s almost like she enjoys testing herself or something 🤷🏻‍♀️
I also wish she would stop calling them slutty brownies, she is a teacher for gods sake, she should not be promoting the use of this word 😡
I also HATE the phrase slutty brownies, the word has such horrible connotations. Plus, how can a brownie (or while we’re on the subject, eggs) even be slutty? 🤢

Seen on her ice cream post that she’s got another treat waiting for her in the fridge for when she next gets below target... wonder if she will ever realise that rewarding herself with unhealthy food is the reason she had a weight problem in the first place.

Reactions: 13

Doingitforthegram

Chatty Member
Imagine a life where you consider two slices of white toast and Philadelphia light a treat..she has some real fucking issues with food for sure

• Haha
Reactions: 13

Happyholly

VIP Member
As a teacher who is now on half term, I’m treating myself with..... NOTHING! Because I don’t need a treat for doing my job. I’m looking forward to an early night and a lie in, that’s my treat! 😂
Snap! I will be having a lie in! 🤣 If you think you deserve a treat then teaching is not the career for you! She'd treat herself for breathing if she could though!

• Haha
Reactions: 12

Irelanding

If I had as many illnesses and headaches as she does I wouldn't be sitting in a SW meeting, I'd be in the hospital asking what the actual F is going on.

Virgin Media Fan

Chatty Member
I've said it once and I'll say it again, she is sooo vanilla. Thee most boring person in the entire universe. Her face is boring, her hair is boring, the way she writes is boring, her clothes are boring, her food is boring, her voice is boring. I would genuinely rather watch paint dry than have a conversation with her.

• Haha

ChampagneBox

VIP Member
I mean no offence to anyone called James but even the fact she called her son James sets me on edge lol, the way she says it makes me think of a 30 year old solicitor 😂😂

• Haha
She won't have a few chips when out with her son but she will scoff 70 syns of shit chocolate that cost a small fortune?! Jesus Christ just get s normal bloody egg like everyone else 🙄

• Haha

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
She's really enjoying being Emma..... NAAAAGHHHHHHHT! Emma hun, you're a moany bastard absolutely no-one is enjoying Emma, not even your husband by the looks

• Haha

Skippy19

B A T H 🧖🏻‍♀️ T I M E - I was in desperate need of a little bathbomb stock up so I ordered from @thebathandbodyshack which is a lovely local small business (just in the next door village) someone had recommended to me. Although you can buy online, you can also have local pickup which I thought would be ideal because I’d save postage and all that jazz (which obviously meant I could order an extra bath bomb) but the lovely Karis offered to drop it off on my doorstep today and since John was wfh today it was perfect because now I get to treat myself come bath time tonight and I can’t wait because they smell incredible! Doughnuts and bath bombs are the perfect half term celebration!

#bathbombs #bathbombaddict #halloween

Oh Emma shut the fuck up 😬😬😬😬

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
How can she, as an English teacher not see the irony of her new instagram name? She hates being Emma. She's a martyr and punishes herself daily. She can't even enjoy her much wanted son properly because of her neurotic ways. She's so sad! Maybe she would have been happier bigger as this weightloss doesn't bring her any joy. She's stuck in a binge, punishment, restrict cycle.

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
Oh my god yes !! Or “we’ve”. I don’t understand it. I feel like she’s trying to sound really clever?? “I’ve a busy day today” or “we’ve a delivery of so and so”. Why? Just why?
She tries to post in the way classic literature is written. I do honestly think she thinks she's some intellectual, fresh from a Jane Austin novel. No Emma hun you're just a big, neurotic willy head with no redeeming features. Oh and you're really boring too.

• Haha
Reactions: 11

Doingitforthegram

Chatty Member
I found it strange that she wont get excess skin removed,she previously said she doesn't feel the NHS should pay but I disagree. She worked hard to lose it and saved the NHS by reducing her risk of diabetes,heart disease etc.
She also got herself into that position in the first place though! I don't think anyone should be entitled to it on the NHS when it's purely for cosmetic reasons.

Skippy19

Last year we went to The Hand & Flowers and the year before The Pipe & Glass so I’m guessing it’s probably fancy. John has said it’s a 7 course tasting menu so I know I’ll want a fairly light lunch so I’ve had a pretty good breakfast.

Oh do bore off
Post reeks of smugness 🤢

Justheretolurk

Chatty Member
Is she now self isolating? I KNEW she would jump on that bandwagon! Talks about how she loves working full time...has she done a full week yet since she’s been back from Mat leave?!

Lifeislemons

Omg her story - she won’t spring £30 right now for a toy for her kid but will buy ‘with leftover birthday money’ he gets??? Coming from the woman who buys herself £30 of bath bombs on the regular

• Angry