Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Justheretolurk

Chatty Member
‘Today I let James choose what he had on the tuff tray’ WHY DOES THAT HAVE TO GO IN THE TUFF TRAY?! For the love of god, let the boy mess up your lounge, it can all be put away later!

Reactions: 11

Karliz

VIP Member
She's such a moaning Minnie
She should be away for the weekend seeing Greenday
And Everytime she gets in the car Greenday comes on,well remove the f##king CD from machine,she needs to be grateful for what she has although after a bathbomb everyday it's probably thrush🤣

• Haha

Sugarhoney

VIP Member
I swear she always has something wrong with her. She is very lucky to have a husband around to take care of James whilst she’s sleeps it off... I don’t know how she would cope with a husband that works away, crazy 2yo and an 8 yo... I don’t think she has the ability to just suck it up and get on with things. Maybe if she didn’t have such a restricted diet and ate properly she wouldn’t get the headaches!! She really comes across as a glass half empty person, her posts are never overly positive or vibrant.

Anotherct

VIP Member
I don’t quite get this either. Fair enough if she was buying for a gift and supporting a small trader like that Sarah’s Creative Kitchen but I find it odd that she gets it for herself instead of a normal chocolate bar or similar treat.You can’t beat Cadbury chocolate 🤷‍♀️
Tbh I don’t know why anyone would want to support SCK. After her setting a go fund me up due to COVID for money yet admitted they were still trading as normal/ if not better (because everyone was just ordering online) I’ve unfollowed and won’t ever be buying from her again. Another fraudster like Jack Towers!

But 100% I agree to supporting small, my favourite is the chocolate smiths!

• Heart

Anon89

Chatty Member
I absolutely cannot cope with how controlling she is with her kid playing. She's so regimented it's crazy
I would hate to see what sort of teacher she is. I bet she’s one of those ones you always remember as being harsh, regimented and not fun. The sort people fear asking to borrow the pritt stick from, and moaning in the staff room about how unapproachable she is. She has to control everything, it’s so sad that her son can’t be a child and just explore naturally!

Plasticbox

Chatty Member
Christ alive this woman!
What has really annoyed me this week is when she showed a photo of james having his tea up the small play table facing a wall by himself . Her story about how she can’t slide down a slide because she’s lost weight. Kids whizz down slides, her weight as nothing to do it.
Why does she talk about her child like his a burden? Why would you stand in the kitchen and scoff your food so you don’t have to share with your child? She seems a very cold Mum. All seems a bit forced.

Reactions: 10

SnooperTrooper

Chatty Member
I messaged her when she posted about how 1 comment makes her feel shitty or whatever.
I said that the people weren't making bad comments, they are worried about her. I said that from the outside, it looks like she eats very little, is ill a lot, and is starting to look worryingly underweight.
I told her she's a lovely person and people are just concerned for her, they weren't being mean.
She read it, and then blocked me 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Wow
  • Sad

JH31

‘Growing up we never had double carbs’ 🙄🙄 my eyes nearly rolled into the back of my head. What’s wrong with fishcake & chips/mash, pasta n garlic bread etc etc? Ridiculous

Also, in the last 6 days she’s had double carbs as she’s had burger and chips twice 🤣 does bread not count

• Haha

Skippy19

A crumpet topped with terrys white chocolate orange for breakfast .. I feel another headache coming on after her blood sugar drops suddenly after that sugar hit plus zero water !

• Sick

lolacatherineee

I’m a teacher and honestly I feel sorry for the kids she teaches, they must have missed out on so much learning with the amount she’s off and the cover lessons they’ll have had as a result

• Wow

Shellster

She’s said she doesn’t want James to be a child bragging about how much he got compared to others. Maybe it’s me as I do go overboard but he will definitely feel like a child who got no toys on Xmas day to tell his friends about

WhatABore

VIP Member
Nope! And what does it matter if he is up at 4:30pm? She’s not back at work until tomorrow so it makes no difference to her day today in reality. Maybe stop putting him to bed quite so early and he may sleep through the night!
She said in the post that he normally sleeps well.
Isn't she literally always complaining he's up early? 🤔

WhatABore

VIP Member
Is she one of those that feels like she has to send gifts constantly for people to like her?
All she does is give people gifts constantly

A soggy sponge at the bottom of the sink is more interesting than her. 2 slices of toast and phillidelphia, ooh you go stead you crazy cat! 🤦🏼‍♀️ My little one is a couple month older than James and looks like a tornado has hit my lounge. Stop shoving him in the corner 😬

• Haha

Thismamacan

I normally really like Emma, but the whole 'no greendayn no Matilda etc' post, really?? She has her health, her little boy, they're both still able to work and bring money in. Everyone is disappointed that they cant do things this year, but we all get on with it as were still alive to be able to do them whenever allowed

And it really bugs me that most of her captions state somewhere 'oh and....' as if she forgot shed eaten something or whatever, this woman doesn't forget

Justheretolurk

Chatty Member
I dunno why she thinks she deserves a treat. She’s had more time off sick with headaches than time in the classroom.

• Haha