Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

WhatABore

VIP Member
I remember when she first had her baby she was drinking red bull every day - she hasn’t stated it for a while but I bet she still does it and that probably doesn’t help either.
I've seen her say a few times in the past few weeks about her energy drinks!

Or "Wake me up juice" as she calls it

WhatABore

VIP Member
She’s so smug it annoys me. Having to put a public post about getting the pjs in a small size and they are roomy. I use to really quite like her but all she does it either moan or boast. I imagine in person she’d be very hard to be friends with!
I just don't see why it's necessary to mention it all the time.
Same as every time she eats something over her syns or something she always adds "That's the joy of being at target"
I mean she's probably just trying to justify why she's eating it, which she shouldn't but it feels more like her saying "I'm at target and you're not so I'll eat this whenever I want when you can't"

WhatABore

VIP Member
The food only deals with the body bit.
What about the mind bit?
That’s just as important IMO and explains why so many of them put the weight back on.
Exactly! If people were given therapy for it before they even lost weight, many wouldnt even need to follow a 'diet'. They'd just lose it anyway because they'd see food a different way

WhatABore

VIP Member
I definitely think the hair loss is more to do with her weight loss. She does not look healthy at all - I’m genuinely concerned for her. Can her partner not see how poorly she looks? She had to have time off for a cold - I mean some people are worse than others at handling illness but I think it’s partly because her body is so weak.
She is still struggling now. She said it took around 2 weeks to die down! She wasn't feeling well today either