Theslimmingteacher / Enjoying being Emma

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This woman is OBSESSED with her weight. Yes she lost an amazing amount of weight and should be proud. But she just goes on and on and on about it. Plus while being pregnant with her much wanted baby...all she went on about was her weight gain and hardly ate.
How can you enjoy the rest of your life if you beat yourself up over what you eat each day. Must be exhausting.

Reactions: 8
I had to unfollow for this reason. It’s just unhealthy! When she finally fell pregnant I honestly thought that she would calm down abit, but it got worse! She struck me as someone who wanted a baby but didn’t want the baby to ruin her hard work in the process...

Reactions: 6
Totally agree I stopped following while she was pregnant because she seemed more obsessed with any weight gain than the baby..some real issues enjoy being pregnant/having your baby.

Reactions: 2
I unfollowed her after she had the baby! I’d just had a baby too and she was making me feel guilty for eating biscuits 24/7 when she was counting syns 2 days postpartum.

Crazy woman.

I'm glad someone has made a thread because I feel exactly the same.

The stuff she posts.... being slim really is the most important thing in her life, it's so so sad.

Reactions: 5
It's scary how little she eats, some days she is only having around 700-800 calories(and missing meals out all together at times) I wouldn't call that healthy and it worries me to think people are following her and thinking that's a good example of Simming World or any healthy eating plan at all to be honest. She's having such big losses because shes effectively starving herself.

Oh she's just posted that she ate a whole medium mighty meaty pizza last night on her own. 🤔 Amazing....helps that her good friend Mrs Bavington checks this site on a daily basis and could have tipped her off.....

It's scary how little she eats, some days she is only having around 700-800 calories(and missing meals out all together at times) I wouldn't call that healthy and it worries me to think people are following her and thinking that's a good example of Simming World or any healthy eating plan at all to be honest. She's having such big losses because shes effectively starving herself.
Totally agree I unfollowed her too it’s just not healthy. I worry people eating a healthy amount follow her and think they eat too much. When your life revolves around being slim and that’s your only focus its not healthy.

Reactions: 1
Oh she's just posted that she ate a whole medium mighty meaty pizza last night on her own. 🤔 Amazing....helps that her good friend Mrs Bavington checks this site on a daily basis and could have tipped her off.....
I expect she will be even more restrictive now for the rest of the week although not sure where she can cut back from. She barely eats any syns as it is. Doesnt usually have her Healthy A either even though i'm pretty sure you are ment to have 2 of them now as part of the plan.

I expect she will be even more restrictive now for the rest of the week although not sure where she can cut back from. She barely eats any syns as it is. Doesnt usually have her Healthy A either even though i'm pretty sure you are ment to have 2 of them now as part of the plan.
Yikes that’s pretty scary.? You’re supposed to have 3 if you’re breast feeding too.

I always find it so strange with these big SlimmingWorld accounts where they’re on plan all the time having big losses and their captions are like they’ve got they’re tit together good little slimmer living their best life. When in reality they’ve got no life because they never do anything, and they’re starving all the time.

Yikes that’s pretty scary.? You’re supposed to have 3 if you’re breast feeding too.

I always find it so strange with these big SlimmingWorld accounts where they’re on plan all the time having big losses and their captions are like they’ve got they’re tit together good little slimmer living their best life. When in reality they’ve got no life because they never do anything, and they’re starving all the time.

An apple for breakfast and then a few bits of veg and a couple of pieces of ham for lunch!! I would be absolutely starving eating that little. Just noticed someone asked her yesterday if her portions fill her and she said yes and sometimes she has extra portions of dinner. Not sure if I believe that. Why wouldn't you just have a normal sized portion in the first place. And also rekons the bowls are really big? I've noticed alot of slimming accounts that have tiny portions use that excuse. Wonder where they buy these super sized pasta bowls from 😂

Reactions: 3
An apple for breakfast and then a few bits of veg and a couple of pieces of ham for lunch!! I would be absolutely starving eating that little. Just noticed someone asked her yesterday if her portions fill her and she said yes and sometimes she has extra portions of dinner. Not sure if I believe that. Why wouldn't you just have a normal sized portion in the first place. And also rekons the bowls are really big? I've noticed alot of slimming accounts that have tiny portions use that excuse. Wonder where they buy these super sized pasta bowls from 😂
😂 they’re delusional! It’s definitely a normal bowl with a tiny portion in it.

it’s so bad though because she is clearly starving herself and lying about it, then she’s got all these followers who think what she’s doing is normal and feeling bad that they’re ravenous all day!

There’s no happy medium in the SW accounts, because then you’ve got people like pickard and towers making people think they can eat a Maccas every day and still lose weight.

😂 they’re delusional! It’s definitely a normal bowl with a tiny portion in it.

it’s so bad though because she is clearly starving herself and lying about it, then she’s got all these followers who think what she’s doing is normal and feeling bad that they’re ravenous all day!

There’s no happy medium in the SW accounts, because then you’ve got people like pickard and towers making people think they can eat a Maccas every day and still lose weight.
Exactly. If you have thousands of followers and are promoting the diet you do, at least follow it properly! It's one extreme to the other!

Reactions: 4
I’m so glad I’m not the only one that this woman annoys withher obsession with her weight! She has even said her husband said it wasn’t worth getting a takeaway one night because she would beat herself up about it afterwards, or something along those lines.

On the whole she seems quite nice and inoffensive but my god I have never seen someone obsess about food and their weight as much as her!

I found it strange that she wont get excess skin removed,she previously said she doesn't feel the NHS should pay but I disagree. She worked hard to lose it and saved the NHS by reducing her risk of diabetes,heart disease etc.

Reactions: 2
I admire her for that though, not depending on the NHS and maybe she can’t afford it right now and I think it’s a dig towards towers. She did once say she might when she’s finished having children so maybe she’s waiting for that?

I found it strange that she wont get excess skin removed,she previously said she doesn't feel the NHS should pay but I disagree. She worked hard to lose it and saved the NHS by reducing her risk of diabetes,heart disease etc.
She also got herself into that position in the first place though! I don't think anyone should be entitled to it on the NHS when it's purely for cosmetic reasons.

Reactions: 11
She's lost ALOT of weight and so far has kept it of. Yes some people may say she's obsessed but her weight loss is important to her and she makes it a priority in her life. Thats when people start gaining weight if they are off "living their best life" eating take aways and not exercising.

She genuinely doesnt seem bothered by her loose skin, which is refreshing.

I dont think anyone would disagree she hasn't done well. She's done amazing to lose all that weight and keep it off. The only thing I don't agree with is that when in weight loss mode she's eating so little and as someone with alot of followers it's not a good message to be sending out to people. Some days she's barely hitting 1000 calories. No matter what diet you do that is not healthy.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.