ThePhotoDept Chris Sturm

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tagrisso, the medication Chris is going to start is about $18,000 per month but it also is taken every month for the rest of the cancer patient’s life.

The FDA approved Tagrisso in February - just 2 months ago and studies show that when combined with chemotherapy it does increase the median number of months patients diagnosed with metastatic non small cell lung cancer live.
Did Jenny Apple take Tagrisso?

Reactions: 2
Curious....Chris hasn't posted anything on YouTube - I haven't seen anything cancer related on his insta. I'm glad he's not letting it consume his life but I definitely hope he's doing well.

Reactions: 3
I know this thread has gone silent but I do check in on you tube and his insta every so often. Chris hasn't posted in quite some time on you tube (at least one month) but I saw his girlfriend post a picture yesterday. I'm not sure why he's not updating people but I wish him well.

Attachments

Thanks for this - glad he is getting treatment.

That medication he needs is about $18,000/month and with his type of cancer he needs to take it every month that he lives. Looks like his GoFundMe has stalled at under $60,000. I hope the drug company or a state program is covering the medication for him. If not I think he could move to California and thereby be entitled to buy insurance through the ACA right away under the exception for people who move. Otherwise he has to wait until ACA open enrollment starts sometime in November. Then he can buy insurance effective either Dec1 or January 1 - I don’t remember the earliest effective date available.