Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Okgolightly

VIP Member
Oh dear poor hard done by H was harshly marked for his theory test - well yes, it’s pretty important!! The thought of him bombing around the Sussex lanes in a hot hatch 😱😫

And she’s doing too much - too much what exactly? Sitting on her sofa holding a mug? Ooh a PTA fireworks event, she must be exhausted.
Theory tests are marked by a computer aren’t they? So she’s chatting bollocks again. Answers are right or wrong, there’s no ‘harsh marking’ 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9

petitspois

VIP Member
Says so much about modern life. Son fails exams, they both mess up a place in College then, rather than dealing with it, a mother that makes a living from 'influencing' films herself sobbing into the camera and posts it online for all to see. They all make my skin crawl.

maytoseptember

VIP Member
If teachers knew she’s forever screenshotting their messages to share with her 60,000 followers, they would start communicating by phone call only.

Having said that, it’s very weird for a teacher to text a parent in the first place.

Instagram1

Something that fascinates me. The anniversary post says there will be no grand gestures or date nights or weekends away, as it’s just not them. They treated themselves (or treated her) to a material item instead?

It must be hard with the Asbo twins plus the youngest, the dog etc etc. All whilst having to romanticise this shit show for her following….I wonder how they nurture their relationship given they had to live apart a couple of years ago?
The Asbo twins 😂. I am pleased Bruno will now be getting some positive influences from the football academy.

And they lived apart twice. The first time during lockdown at her mums. And then following a return she moved to the rental house. But Happy 10 years Jess!

maytoseptember

VIP Member
So she didn’t bother to apply for more than one (extremely oversubscribed) course because H demanded that he wanted that college and course and nothing else would do? Oops 😬

B7E71A49-0576-4CC4-833C-41055720BE26.jpeg

That was a bit stupid, wasn’t it Jess?

RubyTuesday39

VIP Member
Watching her London stories, I have to say Bruno actually seems a really nice lad (considering what his mum and brother are like) yet Hugo is surly and rude. Jess craves any attention from him and certainly seems to favour him over Bruno. I hope Bruno is successful with his football and moves away from the ‘golden child’

RaeMF

And every single reply is a positive one.
She probably deletes the bad ones 🤣🤣🤣
---
He’s the child all parents dread their own children hanging around with !! I have 2 neurodivergent children myself and I would never ever condone that kind of behaviour, I’d be embarrassed that I’d raised them like that !! One day, Bruno and Casper will see these post and wonder what was so special about their brother, the step brothers have already distanced themselves.

Last edited:

GAC37

Chatty Member
Oh dear poor hard done by H was harshly marked for his theory test - well yes, it’s pretty important!! The thought of him bombing around the Sussex lanes in a hot hatch 😱😫

And she’s doing too much - too much what exactly? Sitting on her sofa holding a mug? Ooh a PTA fireworks event, she must be exhausted.

maytoseptember

VIP Member
Happy ten years! Minus the big break ups in 2020 and 2021! 😬

I wish them no ill and hope they’ve sorted out their problems, but come on Jess, have a bit of humility for once.

• Haha
Awful behaviour. I’m so shocked at how she has actually filmed that, shared it and said how proud she is of him. Terrible parenting right there. Hugo is trouble and you can see why. I agree with the earlier poster - that was sad to watch tbh. If he can treat her like that, with so little respect, imagine being a teacher or girlfriend. I bet Hugo’s school will be breathing a huge sign of relief now he’s gone and they’ve finally got rid of Jess too.

petitspois

VIP Member
My god, the clothes. She looks like a child has been given a dressing up box of neutral clothes and told to dress up in disguise. Why so many floaty layers?

• Haha

Okgolightly

VIP Member
Yes - this! My child collected results last week - while we were at school - there was a girl sobbing her heart out as she hadn’t got the results that she expected and needed. I’ve looked at the gushing social media posts since and thought of that girl - of course, celebrate your successes but be mindful of others - Jess has got the tone bang on here - it’s really refreshing.
Jess is the most inauthentic person ever. If H had somehow passed everything she would be the braggiest mother on instagram 🥲

Wizzywoo2

VIP Member
It honestly worries me, having a child that has ADHD, that this is how they will behave when they’re a teenager 😢
I'm sure your child will be brought up with manners and respect. The only thing wrong with Darling H is her bad parenting and putting it all down to a paid for private diagnosis, he's a shit who knows how to play her at everything.

Reactions: 8

Abi da Walker

Are we supposed to believe she found 8 Pristine condition cushions that just so happen to perfectly match her colour scheme in the beach hut at the carboot??? Iv only ever been to one car boot in my life and it was full of shite how does she find these “gems”
The scary part is, I think SHE believes it.

• Haha

Lalla

VIP Member
That kitchen is just horrible. Those cupboards just scream 1970s school science block.

Initially I assumed they're going to be painted but that's actually the finished article isn't it?

creamQueen

Chatty Member
I’m sorry but Hugo just makes me shudder . Bruno looks so much kinder and warmer. Also she just irritates the life out of me. And hows she only 39 ? I’m 46 at Xmas and she could be my nana!
Hugo gives me junkie vibes!he looks scary & totally agree about Jess she is ageing terribly for 39 thought late 40s for sure!