Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

petitspois

VIP Member
So it boils down to wanting more money. She’s posted it online, for sympathy, but specifically asked for no comment or judgment - so completely one sided. This is a new low and Jess comes across as a complete horror.

Reactions: 9

maytoseptember

VIP Member
I feel like B was very much the ignored middle child until his footballing career kicked off. Now it's H who is the forgotten one.

TJR

She's one of those annoying twats who stand at the front of the parade and STILL has a kid on shoulders.

anna123tree

Jess didn't post the estranged mum thing because she got tired of people asking her for the last few years. She done it as she was "advertising" butter, or giving a shout out to this other account. Out of allllll the comments and dms she got, only this one did she choose to put in her story. I thought it was off by her choice of phrase "don't cry over spilt butter" when the common phrase is "don't cry over spilt milk."

Attachments

• Wow
  • Angry

KeriRhys

VIP Member
I'm sorry...but they all look terrible!! 🫣 not a well fitted suit amongst them! And have to agree that H looks sinister!

All the comments on her post that he could be a model 🙄 I bet it really annoys her that Russ' son got a modelling gig!

GAC37

Chatty Member
At least Bruno’s friends don’t look like a bunch of thugs like Hugo’s!
So with Bruno moving out (and it sounds like he won’t be back much like a uni student would be) and her office now in the house, those sheds were a total waste of money and space?

maytoseptember

VIP Member
Funny how he challenged the guy to a staring/intimidation contest, bearing in mind how autistic people almost always struggle with eye contact 👀

Helmac79

Chatty Member
She seriously needs an intervention. The buying is constant - just because a lot of it (allegedly) is secondhand doesn’t mean it’s not a problem.
Good thing that she’s got a six figure income and a Hello Fresh ad otherwise she’d be spiralling in to debt especially as Russ has cut his hours.
No, you're wrong, the salty sea dog hasn't cut his hours.... He's semi-retired 😂

• Haha

RonDonLongLegs

We get it Jess. You’re soooo edgy and cool and hate Disney. Why is she being so ridiculous about it, I’m sure a lot of parents only go because of their kids. We went as kids and I can assure you my parents are not ‘Disney adults’ and not rollercoaster lovers either - it’s what parents do all over the world every single day for their children and it’s called sacrifice and putting their kids wants before their own.

maytoseptember

VIP Member
Either she’s full of shit or she has the most luck ever with Facebook market place/car boot sales. Swear every time I look someone’s selling a scratched and marked Ikea unit for the same price you can buy a new one
She’s a shopping addict, and all addicts lie. She is either fibbing about the price or where she got it from, or both.

With regards to H not getting a place at college the fact she didn’t apply to other colleges says a lot about her. I also think the very fact she is on a very public social media page and has happily slagged off the school on many occasions, shown that H likes drugs, getting drunk, has anger issues & is hugely disrespectful probably doesn’t help and goes against him. These are all the things she publicly shows and not us tattlers making up. That boy has no boundaries. She clearly treads on eggshells around him pandering to his every whim, spoiling him with expensive designer gear, a moped, his own garden pod etc. He uses his mum and knows how to get materialistic things from her which I do find sad but that’s her problem and down to her parenting style of never making him accountable. Never accepting that her son could be the problem. All the designer gear but no idea springs to mind when I think of Jess.

Sounds like her mum had her own money tied up in that house and when it sold has decided to keep her share rather than give it to her entitled daughter Jess who would spend it in 5 minutes flat. Jess has a spending problem. She also has a problem with parenting & boundaries. What an awful thing to write about your mum knowing she can’t reply to that publicly. I’d like to hear what her mum has to say to that.

Wtf is she wearing? Is she going on a fishing trawler?
I love how she names the brands so proudly, tagging them all at the bottom, yet I’ve never heard of any of them and to be quite honest she looks a cheap mess!!! I’m shocked by how expensive some of her clothes are, yet they look so plain, frumpy and well used!