Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

KeriRhys

VIP Member
Call me cynical, but I don't think Bruno answered those questions...it screams of Jess trying to sound like a cool teen!
Very convenient that she has so many affiliate links for his answers...

Reactions: 8

Crazycatty

VIP Member
So, did the fact he failed his GCSE’s have an impact on him getting on his chosen course? If it was oversubscribed then they would only take the best applicants?

Booyou365

Am genuinely shocked by that last story, what the hell?! I’m the parent of one teenager so far (got 2 more to go! 😅) and my son would not DREAM of swearing at me like that, particularly if I’d just come to pick him up too?! But the cherry on the cake has got to be that he is openly admitting to his mother (and her stupid amount of followers) that he smokes drugs?! I cannot fathom the thought process for her to laugh that off, film it and then think it acceptable to post to the world. I’ve always tried not to judge her when I’ve seen things about Hugo’s behaviour because neurodivergence is not something to judge, however it also isn’t an excuse for poor (none existent!) parenting and yobbish behaviour! Absolutely unreal, she is something else.

Crazymum

VIP Member
I agree I don’t like H but it must get annoying the constant filming. But can she not see how bad these videos look. She’s not a cool trendy friend of a mum she’s just used for £££

potmog

How rude and self righteous does she sounds in the latest post when she dismisses that well meaning dad praising H as "patronising". I do hope that man doesn't read it.

• Heart

maytoseptember

VIP Member
I think it’s awful that Jess thinks it’s ok to publicly attack her son’s father on social media. Imagine if he did the same? What is this teaching her boys? He must have been paying and still will be paying maintenance support. The boys went on holiday with him last year too. There’s always two sides to a story and Jess has had hers but her ex husband can’t. Same applies to her mum.
She’s been attacking him off and on for years. Although she was arse kissing his brother and wife, because they hosted the boys at their Dubai home once or twice. She only praises people when they do things for her, it seems. I mean, haven’t heard a peep about them in a long time now.

I was genuinely surprised when she said recently that the father was back on the scene ferrying Bruno places. Up until then I thought he was fully estranged and no contact.

I think she’s secretly (or not so secretly) a quite poisonous and vindictive person. The friends and family members who appear only to get dropped says a lot.

But this is going by what she shares online. Maybe she has a private life that isn’t plastered on Instagram? Seems unlikely though, right?

GAC37

Chatty Member
Did you all notice how Russ had all HIS family over last night? But she had to say OUR beautiful family? Never even heard her talking about his family ever, let alone seen them, apart from the older boys.

Bet they've never been around with her there, she walks about with her head up her beige arse.

She's totally unbearable
I thought that was very telling! She’s away, get the family over!

creamQueen

Chatty Member
Are we supposed to believe she found 8 Pristine condition cushions that just so happen to perfectly match her colour scheme in the beach hut at the carboot??? Iv only ever been to one car boot in my life and it was full of shite how does she find these “gems”

• Haha

Housewife34

Her most recent story "suit shopping with this dude..."
His response "what the f##k are you doing"
What a charming child 🤬 If he was mine he'd be straight back in the car before he could say firecracker.
And she takes it, grins and spends money on him.

maytoseptember

VIP Member
I think it would have looked better with a dark worktop.

Plus, that post about her Mum. People probably wouldn't ask about it unless she hadn't made multiple posts about how wonderful the woman was before she promptly disappeared.
Didn’t it sound weird when she said “we’re both much happier 🥰” about their estrangement? I realise she was probably being passive-aggressive because she hates people messaging about her mum (note she said “I get messages every week” which she’s clearly very irritated about) and just wants people to shut up about it.

It’s a sad, dysfunctional situation and I find it hard to believe that either of them truly believe they are happier. Also, if she’s fully no-contact how does she have a clue how her mum feels?

She’s one of those mums .. she’ll never take accountability, thinks her kids are all sweet little angels despite teachers saying otherwise, and of course they have to be better than anybody else. She’s the type of mum I’d avoid. Why brands partner up with her I’ll never know. Not a wholesome family whatsoever.

Crazymum

VIP Member
I’m sorry but Hugo just makes me shudder . Bruno looks so much kinder and warmer. Also she just irritates the life out of me. And hows she only 39 ? I’m 46 at Xmas and she could be my nana!

Attachments