Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

RubyTuesday39

VIP Member
Interesting to see how life with Hugo pans out now. She can’t blame the school system anymore for the little firecrackers behaviour. If he’s at college I think they’ll be a lot less forgiving of him acting up. It’s all down to her now to get him prepared for the real world 🤔

Reactions: 10

GAC37

Chatty Member
View attachment 2957361

I know! If my nine year old even KNEW how to flip the bird I’d be mortified, let alone allowing him to pose like a little roadman in photos. She’s so permissive!
She’s doing it herself too, keeping it classy 🙄.
It’s not something we do as family fun that’s for sure, never seen my kids (or husband) do it and haven’t myself (unless behind an obnoxious person’s back 🤣). She and her offspring are just crass.

I didn’t realise she even had a dad or sister! Does she have any other siblings hiding away? How bizarre! She really does make digs that we know are aimed at her mum. She is such a nasty person

Housewife34

I do wonder whose fault it would have been if he had failed. The examiner ? Monday morning rush hour? Test scheduling? His Dad’s ? His Nana’s ?
We all know it wouldn’t have been his fault!

maytoseptember

VIP Member
I feel bad saying this, but they look like they’re heading for a career of petty crime and prison.

Too cool to wear appropriate footwear as well, I see.

acorns56

I feel so sorry for the teachers who have to deal with her children. I can’t even begin to imagine the lack of respect and entitled behaviour they will demonstrate in school 🙄🙄

KeriRhys

VIP Member
Her body language in that video and the way she explains it away makes me think that Darling H kicked off about his failing...but obviously Jess can't "appeal" and explain "how her darling boy" struggles to a computer programme can she?

Not so easy when you don't have teachers to blame is it Jess?

• Heart

Okgolightly

VIP Member
Great to see she continues to be a complete dick. I wonder if she used any money from the house sale to pay her mum back for the beach hut? It baffles me how she claims to earn six figures but had to borrow money for the beach hut and has only just been able to get a new kitchen…

Reactions: 9

maytoseptember

VIP Member
She really does sound quite bitter.
To me it sounds like a perfectly pleasant way to spend a birthday but then I am quite an introvert. The problem that Jess has is that she needs 'content' and believes that everyone lives like the influencer gang on the gram. He has wasted an opportunity to show off about their incredible lifestyle, relationship and aspirational celebration!
You’ve hit the nail on the head - nothing wrong with low key birthdays (making a big deal out of birthdays isn’t for me) but I bet she was annoyed that he didn’t want to do anything interesting that she could mine for content. Still managed a bunch of stories and a grid post though!

Jess must be having a bit of a crisis as an influencer. She can’t mine H’s neurodiversity because all signs of it seemingly vanished the moment he left school (not that I’m suggesting it’s an iffy diagnosis that she only pursued as a bargaining chip against the school 👀 ), B is leaving home soon and C is nine and therefore not that interesting. What does a mum blogger do when their youngest kid is well past the cute little kid stage?

Why does everything with her have to be smug and/or a brag "I was a straight A student" "Marley's going with his mates to a massive Turkish villa"
Not just a villa ,a massive one!

But her ANGEL needs to practice. I bet that family is such a noise menace everywhere they go. Their neighbours must hate them.
Absolutely this, they definitely give off the impression of we do what we want when we want to. I bet the kids are a nightmare in the garden with the footballs, it’s not a massive space so I’d imagine they make a nuisance of themselves on a regular basis. But god forbid the neighbours do any noisy gardening - that annoys Jess no end!

Okgolightly

VIP Member
Her shopping addiction is fully out of control!!
Yep. And this time it seems her mum won’t be around to bail her out/force her into rehab. The lies she’s telling about where she gets her stuff are so obvious it’s ridiculous- unless she has access to a special vintage or designer items only Facebook marketplace or Vinted! My Facebook marketplace is full of bloody scammers 🤣

I don’t like his language or attitude, but he’s of an age where he’s probably tired of his mum filming and posting on her insta. That is one video I would not have posted but she has to make out that she’s her son’s bestest friend. He just needs her for her credit card. Tbh I’d hate to be at the races next to him and his mates. Can you imagine??
She clearly has no boundaries herself, so why expect her sons to have them. She’s a good example of a poor parent. And yes people will judge her because she publicly posts everything.
I generally lurk on this thread but absolutely, what teenager, a teenage boy in particular, wants their mother posting them online like this? Would Jess want her own mother to post about her without permission (when they were still talking to each other), I doubt it.

petitspois

VIP Member
So it boils down to wanting more money. She’s posted it online, for sympathy, but specifically asked for no comment or judgment - so completely one sided. This is a new low and Jess comes across as a complete horror.