Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

TJR

The boys must get their ears from her 'cos Cas has the same as the Asbo brothers but not Russ's boys.

maytoseptember

VIP Member
My Nan used to keep her butter in a regular stainless steel butter dish in her larder all year round. She wouldn’t have had time for a daft wanky forrin invention like that French (eurgh) butter keeper 😅

I like them, but sadly half of the household are lactose intolerant, so I don’t buy butter anymore. Pity, because it’s delicious.

maytoseptember

VIP Member
I’m not going to get my grinning in Minnie ears shot am I? Gah. Probably because they’re paying for it themselves, so no crap is being purchased. If this was gifted, you bet your arse they’d be “Disney people”.
I was half expecting her to say “You know, I thought I was going to hate this trip but now I’m a full blown Disney Adult!” but nah, she could never lower herself

dotsofdoom

So Bruno quit the football academy. It was a punishing commute so I understand that. But I bet she’s secretly fuming.
But surely they could have worked out Brighton to Colchester was going to be quite a drive before he started?! 🤦🏼‍♀️

also no need for the council house comment 🙄

GAC37

Chatty Member
So they are having ‘fog’ colour splash back tiles - so grey with beige worktops and wooden cupboards? Why not just have the worktop as the low splash back then a plain white one to match the wall behind the cooker? Seems weird?