Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

SouthfieldsGrid

Wow that says a lot but not also saying anything! I reckon reading between the lines that her mum bailed her and the house out at some stage and Jess perhaps expected it was all still hers and has a shock when her mum wanted her share of the house??

Reactions: 11

SouthfieldsGrid

Gosh poor Jess, so stressed and on the verge of breakdown from her very stressful life of making content and drinking tea that she’s put petrol in get diesel car. Lucky she’s just received enough money to pay for a couple of big holidays and all her debts then isn’t it…

Reactions: 11

Nixen

Chatty Member
Wtf now her dad is back on the scene… obv when he gives her stuff 😳 what a massive fuck you to her poor mum

Reactions: 10

Abi da Walker

She’s “endlessly proud” of H telling her to fuck off, giving her the finger and making himself a smoke box. Wow. What exactly is she proud of? The fact he’s not in prison yet?
And seeing his pale, gaunt face today makes he believe even more that she photoshopped that passport photo of him where he looks “sun kissed” and fuller-faced. He looks like every teen druggie I’ve ever known.

creamQueen

Chatty Member
The birthday boy puts me on edge in every photo of him. I can't put my finger on it but I know I'd hate to have him in my children's circle of friends and/or as their boyfriend
I agree,You can almost feel the tension radiating through her pictures of him.I imagine its like living on tenderhooks with his moodswings.

Abi da Walker

I know you shouldn’t judge a book but it’s cover, but working in a high school gives me some idea … those boys poses, attitudes, expressions etc scream trouble to me.

Beth B

It is so genuinely sad to see that the premature aging and general decline of physical appearance associated with excessive drug and (or) alcohol use is clearly identifiable in a group photo of what should be fresh faced 16 year olds. Photo filters do absoloutely nothing to camouflage the fact.

OhhBacon

VIP Member
You can tell Jess was desperately clawing for words to make Russ’ birthday sound delightful, when it reality it sounds boring AF. She must be fuming that the salty sea dog didn’t want to do something more glamorous.
She really does sound quite bitter.
To me it sounds like a perfectly pleasant way to spend a birthday but then I am quite an introvert. The problem that Jess has is that she needs 'content' and believes that everyone lives like the influencer gang on the gram. He has wasted an opportunity to show off about their incredible lifestyle, relationship and aspirational celebration!

Abi da Walker

It probably isn’t anywhere near as dramatic as she’s making it out to be. Broken promises might have just been his father not acting as quickly as she would have for the precious angel and doing exactly what he wanted, the very minute he wanted it. Getting a newly qualified driver insurance isn’t easy sometimes and unlike Jess, I think his dad works full time. Not defending shitty parent behaviour, just wondering if it’s as bad as Jess makes out when we only get her side

maytoseptember

VIP Member
IIRC her mum bought the beach hut and Jess was paying her back? It was then that she sold the (short lived) camper van to raise some money.

God, I’d forgotten about the camper van. Imagine buying a camper van so you could drink tea in at the weekend when your kids were at football training?

I still can’t get over the cupboards! They are soooo fugly, and dull, and beige.

• Haha