Theonlygirlinthehouse #4 The only colourful thing in her beige life is her boys colourful language.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There are also two other boys who are in their early twenties. They are Russ’s children with his ex. She doesn’t talk about them or acknowledge their existence much.

Reactions: 4
Of her two teens, the shorter one is the eldest. Although they’re pretty close in age IIRC.

She’s smug about everything. Everything.
Thank you - I thought it was the other way round. Are both boys a little difficult?! 😂 I didn’t realise the issues with the older one until I found this thread! 😬 My other observation is about her eyebrows- what’s going on there?

Reactions: 2
Thank you - I thought it was the other way round. Are both boys a little difficult?! 😂 I didn’t realise the issues with the older one until I found this thread! 😬 My other observation is about her eyebrows- what’s going on there?
The brows are truly weird! Permanently surprised 🤣. Bruno seems like a good lad, Hugo is trouble! She makes him out to be a saint though.

Reactions: 7
The brows are truly weird! Permanently surprised 🤣. Bruno seems like a good lad, Hugo is trouble! She makes him out to be a saint though.
No good can come of trying to be more like a friend than a parent! 😂

Reactions: 2
She ‘don’t talk about Bruuuuuno’ because he’s somehow managed to turn out alright despite his upbringing. Hugo is a wee bleep. Cass is following in the wrong brothers footsteps 🙃

Hold on. Is it Brunos prom and she's made it all about the twatty one?
1000021937.jpg
1000021935.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
She's desperate for that first photo to he noticed by some modelling agent I'm sure!!
She's never posted photos like that until Russ' oldest got a modelling contract...she's green its not one her 'darlings'
That’s EXACTLY what I was going to say about the photos she’s just posted of Bruno trying on suits. She’s going for the moody black & white theme again 😂

Reactions: 6
Jess used to enter beauty pageants didn’t she so I expect she thinks the firecracker and his brother are model material. Their dad is pretty good looking in fairness, if v cheesy.

Reactions: 5
Those prices!

IMG_0010.jpeg

I remember this fugly dress! It was one of two she bought from a second hand designer boutique.

Found it!

Reactions: 1
I thought it was one of her FB Marketplace bargains? She definitely got a beige sofa second hand not too long ago.

I thought it was one of her FB Marketplace bargains? She definitely got a beige sofa second hand not too long ago.
Yes. It was definitely a FB market place. It was a bargain, apparently. Although Jess’ sense of bargains and cheap is not what most of us think of!!